• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo vs Mast

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m sure this has been covered but in my research you can’t really get a straight answer to which is better abs how much for trt . Is primo even worth it at low dosages etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better at what? Mast better for hardness, free test, and libido. Primo with make your muscles more full and also great in a calorie deficit. A bit of a synergistic effect with both together.

Was reading DHB mimics a bit of both combined. Any truth in that ?

Primo for sure, but more expensive and dose would be best at 400 to 600 a week.

They're both used for pretty much the same goals as they're both DHTs. People will always scream Primo is king, but most havent used legit Primo as a dosage to even scream about. Even real Mast E is hard to come by. Mast P is rarely faked though.
As someone said before, enhanced free test, a better sex drive, and muscle hardness are the effects. Not that Mast wont do anything at any body fat %, but it gets much better at 12% bf and under as striations and veins will pop more, as well as muscle density.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I’m sure this has been covered but in my research you can’t really get a straight answer to which is better abs how much for trt . Is primo even worth it at low dosages etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall Masteron is always best option , is cheaper , less faked, strong in my opinion , and gives you a great mood and sex drive . If you get rel good primo and you have the money to use over 700mg week go for it

I love primo but like Monstro said it is spendy. I bought raws and made my own 2 30ml jugs at 150mg per ml and 400 25mg primo ace capsules. I run the ace 25mg in the am and pm and primo e 150mg x2 EW (650mg per week). I also take my daily provi and add 200 mg mast e x2 EW with test and low deca for my joints. Great cycle with little sides and 12.5mg of aromasin EW.

- - - Updated - - -

Overall Masteron is always best option , is cheaper , less faked, strong in my opinion , and gives you a great mood and sex drive . If you get rel good primo and you have the money to use over 700mg week go for it

Do you think it is a waste to use primo with your cruise and what dose do you think is safe and effective for long term use?

I would use primo. But never tried it due to so much fake primo. I love mast though.

Completely different results and purpose of use for me. Masteron pretty inexpensive and its a great add on if you are on TRT. I am on 200mg of test and 200mg of Masteron and nothing makes me feel better. Since my bodyfat is in single digits the effects are much more visible.

Now primo on the other hand (If you get your hands on real primo) is a completely game changer. Feel good during cut, full muscles and recomp is phenomenal. If I could run it couple of times a year I would, but it gets very pricey.

idk about low dose "TRT usage", in that case I think your better off just running higher test as there isn't much point to add anything else at such low dosages of test its just not worth it for the return imo its best to only look at other compounds once your at a test dose you can't tolerate, as for cycling basically if you can tolerate masteron its going to be better cause its cheaper but for me it seems I get sides at high dosages of masteron (hair loss and oily skin). I get no negatives sides running primo up to 600MG now but 400-600mg of primo ive run was really weak results compared to basically every anabollic ive ever taken, its kind of like winstrol that makes you full I guees if I had to compare it to something.

IML Gear Cream!
I love primo but like Monstro said it is spendy. I bought raws and made my own 2 30ml jugs at 150mg per ml and 400 25mg primo ace capsules. I run the ace 25mg in the am and pm and primo e 150mg x2 EW (650mg per week). I also take my daily provi and add 200 mg mast e x2 EW with test and low deca for my joints. Great cycle with little sides and 12.5mg of aromasin EW.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think it is a waste to use primo with your cruise and what dose do you think is safe and effective for long term use?

Real primo is not only to expensive but also you need to use over 700mg week , so 3 bottles per month . I prefer to use that money for good hgh . Masteron for me is amazing , i feel hard , dry, positive and also crazy sex drive

Real primo is not only to expensive but also you need to use over 700mg week , so 3 bottles per month . I prefer to use that money for good hgh . Masteron for me is amazing , i feel hard , dry, positive and also crazy sex drive
Over 700mg a week? No you don’t. Primo is extremely effective it just doesn’t add a bunch of water weight. If you’ve got real primo 400 a week will be a great addition. Primo and dhb are 2 drugs that the more you take the longer you take it the better it gets. However, 400 a week primo if you’re not fat will absolutely shine and isn’t even comparable to masteron. So forum bullshit that gets parroted it blows my mind.

Not sure about anyone else, but is the pip worth it for some of you? man, do the knots just hang around for a while or what?!?!?

I am a bigger fan of primo and only for longer use though. Mast P is the only type I use and only 4-5 weeks. Primo I can use a lot longer. Idk why but, Mast thins my hair so fast! It always come back when I am back to HRT, but primo doesn’t do it dramatically like mast(Provi doesn’t do ii either). That is one thing to be said about going off or going to low Trt/gh therapy after blasting, you can clean up your bloods, get your body back heathier(compared to during). Primo and Provi eventually gets that hair too if taken too long. Luckily I had alot of glimpses into the future w my papa and other older bodybuilders. Some are bald at 20, others just thin or get receded. Even Jay’s hair is quite receded and thin (unless he did something within the past year). Test doesnt affect mine, Deca or EQ don’t unless high mg.
Other powerful PED’s do! M1T and certain designer hormones 100% will make hair fall out quick! M1T was about the strongest {oral} that I ever experienced(as far as my weight, strength, sides) so fast(even over halo). Tren Ace(Fina) for oils will always be in the STRONGEST category for sides too.

Mast for short term
Primo if longer than 8 weeks
IMO

Max

Not sure about anyone else, but is the pip worth it for some of you? man, do the knots just hang around for a while or what?!?!?
Knots from primo e? No. Primo A yes. It’s painful and not worth it. If you’re getting knots and pain from primo e then lab is the problem or youre having a bad reaction to the oil, not the drug

Knots from primo e? No. Primo A yes. It’s painful and not worth it. If you’re getting knots and pain from primo e then lab is the problem or youre having a bad reaction to the oil, not the drug
No. Primo has a tendency to get me knotted up.. No matter the ester. It's not the oil, it's the drug/ester

Yea primo does hurt like pretty bad. I got it @200mg from a source year’s ago because I’ve never ran it before and didn’t think it would hurt. I felt like I had the old Mexican test 400. Pip was so unbearable I ended up giving it away. Primo is known to be painful. I can promise 80% of primo on the market is probably EQ or MastE.

I remember using many years ago primo from bayer from pharmacy and is PIP is strong ( real primobolan hurts for sure )

Yea primo does hurt like pretty bad. I got it @200mg from a source year’s ago because I’ve never ran it before and didn’t think it would hurt. I felt like I had the old Mexican test 400. Pip was so unbearable I ended up giving it away. Primo is known to be painful. I can promise 80% of primo on the market is probably EQ or MastE.

Huge PIP pain and very expensive i prefer to use my money on HGH for sure . If i have Test , HGH , trenbolone, masteron, deca and anadrol i dont need nothing more

Tell me your top 5 ( the Ped´s you dont live without )?

Shit. That might hurt.

Get Shredded!

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone reacts differently to primo vs mast.- for me I blast and cruise with Primobolan and Proviron; it comes down to maintaining proper Test levels while cruising and knowing what to add to maximize your blast.

Similarly - I run Primo 150 X2 EW and Proviron 25mg (up to 50mg) ED, but I don't run the capsules. Generally keeping test e/c during the cruise at the minimum of 200-250mg.

I would add the Mast and Deca on the blast for sure.

What dosage of Deca works for your joints? And injection frequency?

Thanks

ROD

Why you gotta remind a brother!??!?🤌

I am a bigger fan of primo and only for longer use though. Mast P is the only type I use and only 4-5 weeks. Primo I can use a lot longer. Idk why but, Mast thins my hair so fast! It always come back when I am back to HRT, but primo doesn’t do it dramatically like mast(Provi doesn’t do ii either). That is one thing to be said about going off or going to low Trt/gh therapy after blasting, you can clean up your bloods, get your body back heathier(compared to during). Primo and Provi eventually gets that hair too if taken too long. Luckily I had alot of glimpses into the future w my papa and other older bodybuilders. Some are bald at 20, others just thin or get receded. Even Jay’s hair is quite receded and thin (unless he did something within the past year). Test doesnt affect mine, Deca or EQ don’t unless high mg.
Other powerful PED’s do! M1T and certain designer hormones 100% will make hair fall out quick! M1T was about the strongest {oral} that I ever experienced(as far as my weight, strength, sides) so fast(even over halo). Tren Ace(Fina) for oils will always be in the STRONGEST category for sides too.

Mast for short term
Primo if longer than 8 weeks
IMO

Max

On point Max!

I think I still have a sealed bottle of Richie's 'Gaspari Nutrition' M1T. If you want to hurt your natural test and side effects, that's the way to go!

I try to stay away from nasty oral caps n tabs

I remember using many years ago primo from bayer from pharmacy and is PIP is strong ( real primobolan hurts for sure )

Isn't that Ribobolan? And I had no idea and the first time I hit my quad and that fucker hurt for a week at least

On point Max!

I think I still have a sealed bottle of Richie's 'Gaspari Nutrition' M1T. If you want to hurt your natural test and side effects, that's the way to go!

I try to stay away from nasty oral caps n tabs

Omg! I couldn’t believe how powerful it was ! Fucking scared my ass!

Max
#trushit

Back