• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

GYMnTONIC Supplements Clearance Sale

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a bunch of units I can offer at a nice discount. Off the store Please PM me for purchase and payment info, I can give you a secure email, and you simply send me a shipping address. Payment options are as follow below:

Somatozine (#1 selling Night Time MK677) $60 each shipped
MA Labs liquid MK677 12.5mgs x 60cc = $45 shipped
MA Labs Tadalafil 30mgs per mLx30cc = $35 shipped
MA Labs GW-501516 - 10mgs capsules x60 per bottle = $45 shipped
SR9009 in Oil - 30mgs per mLx10mL bottle = $90 for both shipped (I wont sell single)

182399141_3951897471553793_4417543646764418416_n.jpg

gymntonicpayments2019.jpg

Would it be worth it to run mk-677 if your running hgh?

You still would see secretions and you would still have the Ghrelin effects too (increased hunger and REM sleep improvements)

Personally I wouldn't do it. But to each his own :)

Also guys, if you want more then one item I certainly can offer a small discount for multiple bottles. Thanks everyone.

I will grab the GW caps Friday brother if you still have them. My funds are a little tight in crypto right now trying to hit the big one.

I will grab the GW caps Friday brother if you still have them. My funds are a little tight in crypto right now trying to hit the big one.

Second time you mentioned that GW. So I think you want it. Ill send it to you and you can just pay when you have it. Friday, next week, whatever. Also I will discount you.

PM sent.

Got a bunch of units I can offer at a nice discount. Off the store Please PM me for purchase and payment info, I can give you a secure email, and you simply send me a shipping address. Payment options are as follow below:

Somatozine (#1 selling Night Time MK677) $60 each shipped
MA Labs liquid MK677 12.5mgs x 60cc = $45 shipped
MA Labs Tadalafil 30mgs per mLx30cc = $35 shipped
MA Labs GW-501516 - 10mgs capsules x60 per bottle = $45 shipped
SR9009 in Oil - 30mgs per mLx10mL bottle = $90 for both shipped (I wont sell single)

182399141_3951897471553793_4417543646764418416_n.jpg

gymntonicpayments2019.jpg

I hear the Sr9009 is good to take post ped cycle or post sarm cycle. Apparently you get full bioavailability this way. Said 10mg for beginners, 20mg intermediate , up to 40mg advanced . Stenabolic .

Max

GW is gone everyone.

That GW is easily the best. Good for whoever bought it because I would have cleaned him out I love MAs products

Wes how often does the SR need to be injected? I’m interested in trying it but never pulled the trigger because I can’t seem to nail down dosing and timing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That GW is easily the best. Good for whoever bought it because I would have cleaned him out I love MAs products

Wes how often does the SR need to be injected? I’m interested in trying it but never pulled the trigger because I can’t seem to nail down dosing and timing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the kind words

Sorry man just seeing this. You wanna shoot 5-10mgs 2-3x a day to be optimal. Best bet is to draw and inject into slin pins and you can do IM or SubQ though I think IM is superior based on experience.

Even alot of guys do 10mgs 2x a day and that is sufficient. Mix with GW for even greater result.

Also I have some of the MK left, the SR I still have and a few Tada. These are off the store sales.

Back