• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Morning :) How was everyone's weekend? Anyone ever do Disk Golf?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good Morning :) How was everyone's weekend? What did everyone do?

Spent time with my wife and son and had a picnic the other day in the park. Walked some trails, and tossed the dicks around..

Anyone ever do Disk Golf??? We did some disk golf, we sucked, but had fun..

Bro disk golf rocks. Been playing since the 90s back in my stoner days. I live in a tiny town in Illinois out in the country. My county and the surrounding counties park district's have blown the courses up in the last 5yrs or so. I'd bet we have 20 free courses just in my county alone! The craziest part tho is the amount of different discs just like golf with clubs. You can get a nice set of discs off of Amazon for the price of like 3 discs at Dick's. Start small and add to your collection unless you loved it or y'all are natural Tiger Woods of the discs golf game.

Side note, if y'all smoke weed. This is truly the game for you. Not a lot of anger involved in this sport just fun and concentration and I found that smoking alil but before going will really put you in the zone or make you at least feel like you are..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bro disk golf rocks. Been playing since the 90s back in my stoner days. I live in a tiny town in Illinois out in the country. My county and the surrounding counties park district's have blown the courses up in the last 5yrs or so. I'd bet we have 20 free courses just in my county alone! The craziest part tho is the amount of different discs just like golf with clubs. You can get a nice set of discs off of Amazon for the price of like 3 discs at Dick's. Start small and add to your collection unless you loved it or y'all are natural Tiger Woods of the discs golf game.

Side note, if y'all smoke weed. This is truly the game for you. Not a lot of anger involved in this sport just fun and concentration and I found that smoking alil but before going will really put you in the zone or make you at least feel like you are..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Right on man, I had no idea this was even a thing. A buddy mind sent me a video that was a compilation of a bunch of really interesting sports and people doing really cool things and one of the highlights was this guy throwing discs and he did it from a great distance and it hooked around these trees in a path, then a second camera continued to film the rest of the flight and he made it into the basket. At that point it set the momentum with my interest. I went to Dick's and I purchased a portable basket and I grabbed several discs (I had no idea about the sizes but I learned later I fucked up there hahah).

Anyhow I'm just working on my range of motion right now. We actually have two courses in my area that are free but they're okay. I met a few guys out there and they all had huge duffel bags with them with a lot of discs.. they were talking about other areas in the state that are really cool and apparently some big names go to these places.

I'm actually having a lot of fun. Some of these guys can get some serious flight on these things.

I'm still learning how to throw it and learning how it can hook back, and how to use this to my advantage.

I've been trying the forward sidearm throw, no dice.
But I'm determined.

I could totally see how this will be great with weed, unfortunately I can't touch that stuff, I get anxiety.

Bro disk golf rocks. Been playing since the 90s back in my stoner days.

Side note, if y'all smoke weed. This is truly the game for you.

This is literally the joke I make about everyone who disc golfs.

Attachments

• 4azuo5.jpg
    4azuo5.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 14
This is literally the joke I make about everyone who disc golfs.
Bro, it's true tho.. I could totally see it.. I'm not a weed guy but it's fitting.. Ha!

I actually play from time to time and Use to played a lot more. I think it’s better than regular golf, cheaper and you learn to get pretty good accuracy from three driver disc.

I actually play from time to time and Use to played a lot more. I think it’s better than regular golf, cheaper and you learn to get pretty good accuracy from three driver disc.

I'm totally new to it and I find it fascinating.
I keep my discs in my truck and when I'm driving around with nothing to do I'll just dip off and start tossing some. The only thing I disliked last season was all the gnats biting the hell out of me..

Back