• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Friendship btw man and woman

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, my best friend has just called me with a request to help with the organization of the marriage proposal. And it’s all great, but he is going to propose to his best friend. He has known the girl since high school and they have always claimed there was nothing between them, just solid friendship. And here he goes, preparing to propose to his best friend.
I have always believed that such friendship was impossible (especially if you watch all those romcom films). But what do you think?

It always helps if the wife is friendly.

Good for them...they should know each other's goals, boundaries, etc by now.

Edit to add... *ANY* woman can make it from the friend zone to the romance zone. Very few guys do.

Last edited:
So, my best friend has just called me with a request to help with the organization of the marriage proposal. And it’s all great, but he is going to propose to his best friend. He has known the girl since high school and they have always claimed there was nothing between them, just solid friendship. And here he goes, preparing to propose to his best friend.
I have always believed that such friendship was impossible (especially if you watch all those romcom films). But what do you think?

My wife still is my best friend. That said there's little issues that may pop up for others depending on their past. Like, she knkw how he is and how many women he's ran through. Odds are he doesn't know these details about her. That's how women roll.

Either way there's nothing you can do or you will get the axe. She will make sure of it. I wish them both luck.

Unless your 1000% gay or one of them are extremely unattractive for whatever reason there’s no way a man and a woman can have a “Just Friends” relationship for very long without sexual tension getting in the way. Yeah some people will say well you have to be a man and just ignore that shit for the good of the friendship or cmon girl you need to ignore those feelings cause your better than that. MmmHmm. Then someone always steps up and says “Well I’ve been friends with so and so for 20 years and we never fucked. Well I guarantee there’s some really really good reason why. Men and women are gonna fuck no matter what if given the opportunity. Bottom line is all men wanna fuck and all women are whores. That’s about a true a statement there is. As far as marrying a best friend I would think it’s a really good thing. By the time I ended up marrying mine she was definitely my best friend. Has been ever since and it’s lasted a long time.

Wait, is he going to propose to someone he’s “just friends with”?! Have they even dated or have had any romantic relationship? If answer is no I would recommend him not to propose. It’s not a good idea at all.

Idk ...maybe they been doing the nasty and keeping quiet? Maybe one isnt sexually attracted to the other and thats why its just friends....you know if one isnt sexually attracted to the other they wouldnt say nothing because its understand its just friends zone....I have yet to see or hear of two attractive people who have been single and not atleast sleep together once or just be fuck buddies...but I will say it has the making of something very romantic and long lasting....wish them luck

It always helps if the wife is friendly.

Good for them...they should know each other's goals, boundaries, etc by now.

Edit to add... *ANY* woman can make it from the friend zone to the romance zone. Very few guys do.
Great observation, I didn't even think about it before, but you are totally right: they do know each other so well. They’ve been friends for so many years. It can pay well, really.

My wife still is my best friend. That said there's little issues that may pop up for others depending on their past. Like, she knkw how he is and how many women he's ran through. Odds are he doesn't know these details about her. That's how women roll.

Either way there's nothing you can do or you will get the axe. She will make sure of it. I wish them both luck.
Yea, friendship based on love and love based on friendship are two different things. I also hope that they will be fine.

Wait, is he going to propose to someone he’s “just friends with”?! Have they even dated or have had any romantic relationship? If answer is no I would recommend him not to propose. It’s not a good idea at all.
To be honest with all this quarantine I’ve lost much contact with both of them since last April, so I don’t really know what they had been up to all year. Maybe this isolation has brought them together.

I’ll see them soon and will find out everything

IML Gear Cream!
Idk ...maybe they been doing the nasty and keeping quiet? Maybe one isnt sexually attracted to the other and thats why its just friends....you know if one isnt sexually attracted to the other they wouldnt say nothing because its understand its just friends zone....I have yet to see or hear of two attractive people who have been single and not atleast sleep together once or just be fuck buddies...but I will say it has the making of something very romantic and long lasting....wish them luck

I do hope everything will work out for them fine. I just still don’t know the story of their relationship as I’ve lost contact with them more or less during quarantine. So, we will live and see

Guys, I’ve talked to my pal about this engagement. It transpired they got really close during the quarantine as both were quite lonely and supported each other through this tough period. Then, when they got closer, they wanted to keep it down, as they were not sure that it was something serious. But now we see how serious it all is!:stupid:

Guys, I’ve talked to my pal about this engagement. It transpired they got really close during the quarantine as both were quite lonely and supported each other through this tough period. Then, when they got closer, they wanted to keep it down, as they were not sure that it was something serious. But now we see how serious it all is!:stupid:
knock her up, thats about as serious as it gets

I haven't seen it happen often but married people who start off as friends usually have some of the best marriages. I'm guessing because they started off as friends they have a solid line of cummunication in place. Also, they are more likely to have stated the relationship being honest and open with each other due to not having any expectations. Personally, like most men, all my relationships have started off with a physical attraction.

I haven't seen it happen often but married people who start off as friends usually have some of the best marriages. I'm guessing because they started off as friends they have a solid line of cummunication in place. Also, they are more likely to have stated the relationship being honest and open with each other due to not having any expectations. Personally, like most men, all my relationships have started off with a physical attraction.
Perhaps you are right, also I guess such friendship is originally built on mutual sympathy, otherwise they would not be friends at all in the first place.

I have literally put my penis in every good female friend I have ever had. Including not so attractive ones... the problem is the females want more.

I feel like this girl is gonna say no to him unless he’s already fucked her...

I have literally put my penis in every good female friend I have ever had. Including not so attractive ones... the problem is the females want more.

I feel like this girl is gonna say no to him unless he’s already fucked her...
Who are we to judge you, man)
But she said “yes)”

Back