• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bionic Labs ?

Rocko

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I took a chance with this lab , Bionic Labs I found on telegram. just wondering if anyone else has tried them and what their experience is or was with their gear , have you done any blood work etc ? Running 500 mg week Test 300mg week NPP. I’d really like to hear someone else that’s tried their gear. Looks good I know that doesn’t mean shit though.
28520fa3-ba66-4b17-9b5e-a1adc0c9a8df
d55eee3c-a32e-4992-b0bb-e9fbed773701

Last edited:
I tried uploading a picture but wouldn’t work so fuck it.

Ahhh man I switched from pharmaQO to Bionic labs and I am so happy I did.
I am 5'11 and was 160ibs and am now rockin 200 after my first cycle of test c, tren and npp which i just added recently. I am so happy i switched. My muscles soak it right up. The shipping is always great and the customer service is really good. I felt like I hit a roadblock and had bad appetite and I'm eating all the time now.
I won't go anywhere else ever again lol

x2

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Oh great another lab using Bio in their name. What’s that like 10 now. You’d think they could think of something else so I dont have to constantly explain to guys they are NOT using Biotech so go complain to someone else. Lol💪💪💪

IML Gear Cream!
Ahhh man I switched from pharmaQO to Bionic labs and I am so happy I did.
I am 5'11 and was 160ibs and am now rockin 200 after my first cycle of test c, tren and npp which i just added recently. I am so happy i switched. My muscles soak it right up. The shipping is always great and the customer service is really good. I felt like I hit a roadblock and had bad appetite and I'm eating all the time now.
I won't go anywhere else ever again lol
So first post is to rep a lab that someone is asking about. In your first cycle you gained 40 lbs. I’m gonna call Bullshit on that

So first post is to rep a lab that someone is asking about. In your first cycle you gained 40 lbs. I’m gonna call Bullshit on that
Lol @ these one post wonders really.

This is confusing. I thought I was gonna look on here and either see something good or something bad about this lab as I have bought shit from em and I was trying to see what these posts were gonna say. So absolutely no one but the one guy has any experience with this lab ? I don’t know about the second poster and if he is legit or not who knows but no one has any information on this lab ? That sucks and so yeah it makes every bit of this useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried googling bionic labs and this is what it brought me to - nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back