• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT Update

Dunamis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started TRT a couple months back. Admittedly, I over-indulged a bit. I stopped pinning a couple weeks ago to see where my test levels would be before I go to my follow-up with my Dr. After 2 weeks of not pinning my total test is sitting at about 580. The test didn't break out the other metrics like I though it would. My last official test showed me at 529.78, but that was prior to my starting TRT. I plan on getting better dialed in over the next few months. I took too much liberty over the last couple of months. I am prescribed 200mg of test cyp per week with 1/2 tab of 1 mg arimidex twice a week. I purchased some test cyp and basically doubled the dosage per week. I'd like to get a little size along with balancing out my test levels. I did not have any testing done during the first couple months. My first official blood test is currently due. I'm gonna give it an other week before I have it completed. In the future I think I'll add test prop since it's in and out of your system faster than test cyp is....that's after getting dialed in of course.

If you play stupid games you'll win stupid prizes. DOH!

-D

Unless you have blood tests that show high E2, I would not take Arimidex just because you have it prescribed -- Just save up the (pharma grade!) tabs until you either 1) take more test (aka blast), or 2) have blood tests showing high E2 and you have undesirable E2 sides.

There is plenty of information on TRT+ treatment. Make sure you get a sensitive E2 test, and a hematocrit test. Depending on these levels, and what your blood pressure is doing on TRT, and if you are sensitive to DHT-compunds (if you are prone to male pattern baldness, or prostate problems) there are many options that will have you feeling great with minimal side effects (blood pressure, lipids, &c.).

Back