• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Heads Up, CA

Have a lot of old associates and family in there that have been there a very long time. Maybe they're making it safer and room for future law enforcement that they plan on prosecuting

Let em come, I'm ready!
cd73578f251ea5e050383a97745286d4.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

So potentially endanger the public fot safer prisons?? Makes sense

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

NEW - California is set to release at least 63,000 inmates convicted of violent crimes in an effort to create “safer prisons.” Of those who are set to be released, nearly 20,000 are serving life sentences (MSN)

Bahahaha no fucking way....the retardness is reaching new levels

I mean think about it....20,000 people that the jurors didn't think should ever see the light of day again. Psychopaths, sociopaths, rapists, homicide, probably some kiddie diddlers. It's not like you get life for littering or jaywalking. If you live in CA you really need to be contacting your state rep and throwing a fit. Daily.

Seems CA never ceases to amaze. They should be releasing all the potheads instead.

IML Gear Cream!
imagine being at the round table .... and ol Swalwell says .... “hey guys! what do you think about letting the murderers out to create safer prisons” :bash: lol:funny:

I don't even know what to say, and I mean that.

imagine being at the round table .... and ol Swalwell says .... “hey guys! what do you think about letting the murderers out to create safer prisons” :bash: lol:funny:
I agree that's the most insane idea, and welcome back to the Pit BTW!

The conversation went like this: "that's a great idea. Let's also restore their voting rights so they'll vote blue."

It’s ok everyone. The majority of those 20,000 are guaranteed to be black. We all should know by now that they didn’t deserve to be there in the first place. They should all be welcomed with open arms in the name of racial fairness.

I mean think about it....20,000 people that the jurors didn't think should ever see the light of day again. Psychopaths, sociopaths, rapists, homicide, probably some kiddie diddlers. It's not like you get life for littering or jaywalking. If you live in CA you really need to be contacting your state rep and throwing a fit. Daily.

It’s ok everyone. The majority of those 20,000 are guaranteed to be black. We all should know by now that they didn’t deserve to be there in the first place. They should all be welcomed with open arms in the name of racial fairness.
Ah good point

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Back