• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suggestions on a supplier....

Jgshaw75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to place an order for some gear and would like some first hand advice on a good supplier. My last order was in early 2020 from a sponsor in this Forum and it worked pretty well. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks!

When i find something that works great i never change , i stay on. You have all in front of your eyes here

I never said it worked great. I'm also not asking anybody to do research for me, I would simply like to know if anyone has any good results and from what brand. Thanks for your 2 cents though.

I am not trying to be rude to you but there’s a sponsor section for a reason. Look through different sponsors threads and you will see feedback

I never said it worked great. I'm also not asking anybody to do research for me, I would simply like to know if anyone has any good results and from what brand. Thanks for your 2 cents though.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I've definitely been in the sponsor section and have read some of the reviews, just figured I'd throw out the question to see if there was a general consensus of a favorite brand in the forum.

Rather than a general consensus I think you'll find fans of each one of the sponsors. It's a bit like asking NFL fans if they have a general consensus as to which team is best. No, what they have is fierce loyalty to their own teams. I've used JP and Unclez and had good experiences from both. Personally, if one of my previous suppliers was out of stock or didn't carry something I wanted to try I wouldn't hesitate to trust try out any of the sponsors here with confidence.

Looking to place an order for some gear and would like some first hand advice on a good supplier. My last order was in early 2020 from a sponsor in this Forum and it worked pretty well. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks!
You're just gonna have to look at the sponsor review section. Lots of feedback.. This forum has a lot of great solids. You're in a good place.

Why 20 years ago when i begin was not that easy to find a trusted place . Today people have all without any effort.

Research research bro. The community looks down on ppl that want to be spoon fed bro.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I've definitely been in the sponsor section and have read some of the reviews, just figured I'd throw out the question to see if there was a general consensus of a favorite brand in the forum.

Here you find all good brand and each person like one . Like i said i have mine and when i got something i trust i use it forever

Depends what your looking for underground, pharma, peptides, sarms etc. A lot of good sponsors for each here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testosterone Enanthate/rHGH and a lot of it!

Max

I usually stay with 1-2 suppliers. Sadly the 1-2 I had used are no longer here. Sad, but it’s the nature of the beast.
My advise is read read read. Compare lists, prices and reviews and make a decision based on those.

"Hi, I'm a newb millennial. I dont want to spend the time reading/researching, and would like to be spoon-fed, please do the needful".
:laughat:

Why 20 years ago when i begin was not that easy to find a trusted place . Today people have all without any effort.
Remember going through the back of the old iron man magazines to hope you find gold!

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Back