• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aminos asylum

GymGod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I’ve cam across AA a few times and I used to go through aminos unlimited. I hate changing my sources but I’m looking at what he’s got in store and not only is there a great selection but the prices are Awsome. I also noticed he’s got a bunch of other things like sarms, HCG, PCT stuff and BAC water and wondering if they are all legit. It seems to good to be true. Also wondering if they can do customs mixes by request lol...I like their MIC too but I why is it dosed so low?! Anyway any info appreciated thanks guys.

Hey guys I’ve cam across AA a few times and I used to go through aminos unlimited. I hate changing my sources but I’m looking at what he’s got in store and not only is there a great selection but the prices are Awsome. I also noticed he’s got a bunch of other things like sarms, HCG, PCT stuff and BAC water and wondering if they are all legit. It seems to good to be true. Also wondering if they can do customs mixes by request lol...I like their MIC too but I why is it dosed so low?! Anyway any info appreciated thanks guys.
The mic is same as any p harm formulation. Tad higher actually. They g2g

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Used amino asylum for many ancillary things... all has been legit

Have used a lot of their products, all G2G.

Been using them since they opened. Very good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used several items from them and have always gotten the expected results.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently using their HCG, HMG, and bac water.... No complaints at all. They are pleasant to deal with. I messed up my order at first. They handled it, then I got it right the 2nd time and boom it was at my door. Customer service is on point. Use wes15 for saving some dinero.

Back