• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Attention Sponsors and members this is the official list of blacklisted loggers.

Get Shredded!
I'm confused here. If you're not looking for free anything, why would a rep need to message you? Are you looking for a legit source to buy from? If so, check the source section. Plenty of legit sources there. Btw, you can't even receive or send messages until you have a post count of at least ten.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Ok. I know this isn’t the place for sources but yes I’m looking for a new source. I know most all are legit, but I’d prefer quality, and my whole order. As apposed to sending me everything except my AI like some have. I forgot about messages and post count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girl found evidence of mine and I said “yea I was gonna talk to you about that”. She said. “It’s cool I figured. No one looks like that naturally and wants to fuck as much as I do.” Lol. I love her. I think the Pinning is the hardest part for others to swallow. They think of drugs and shit. They think you can get diseases just from using them. Like “no honey that’s when people use other peoples stuff.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that not you? I didn't reach out?

Ive been exposed...
I say shit but I don't really know and I don't really care..
Then don't say shit. Call me a twerp u fuckin crybaby. View attachment 61171

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

It’s been over a year. I’ve seen you leeching for gear at other places. It doesn’t matter you’ll never run a log again. For anyone! The fact that I’ve seen you on every free thread makes me call your punk ass out.

It’s been over a year. I’ve seen you leeching for gear at other places. It doesn’t matter you’ll never run a log again. For anyone! The fact that I’ve seen you on every free thread makes me call your punk ass out.
I think what u meant to say is
Yup I was wrong. U did reach out and I'm a crybaby faggot.

It’s been over a year since I’ve seen you kissing for gear at other places. It doesn’t matter you’ll never run a log again. I loved you! The fact that I’ve seen you on every free thread makes me call your cute ass out.

Probly look cute throwing ur fit. R5bf2778f7dbe71057c64223184c94e36.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
You look ridiculous in that picture. Your fits are embarrassing.
Ur no alpha..
Thanks for the clarification. Pussy

Worst* moron

So what’s it gonna be the money or the log? You’ve had two years to recover from your fake injury and your wife thrown you out.

First... Since your to stupid to spell or recall any thing. Let me spell it out for your simple mind.

When I started that log. I was fine and had a good bill of health as far as I was concerned. Had no physical issues going on.

Probly by the second pin.. I started getting lumps everywhere there was a sweat gland. Think it was mentioned in the log and I specifically remember asking Monte if he's had this problem. As I wasn't sure if they were connected. Basically from not day one. But near the very start of pinning the dhb. I started having issues. These issues started just after the dhb. Now I'm not saying it's from the dhb. But I have no clue weather it just happened at the same time or are related.. But in general. I had to back off as this was getting worse... See how I used the worse there... Idiot.

After a break from gear and trying to get back on.
Problem got worse again. Took a break hoping the swelling would go away. And it didn't. So I wanted to get back on track. And it got worse yet again.

During all this. Yea I had some family issues. Which is none of your business. And yea broads have threats. And yea being a new dad. I was concerned. But didn't see anything actually coming from. An angry girls threats who relys on my paycheck anyhow.

But that being said. I didn't stop gear cause of my wife. I didn't throw gear out. I went thru multiple fucking surgeries month after month. My entire fucking life was turned upside down and somewhere around a month or so ago. It finally started to clear it a bit. Enough so that I thought it's time to get back on my gear.

Thus the excitement for promos. Added with the 2 orders I placed with our sponsors I was setting myself up for a nice cycle. In which as stated in our pm. I wanted to make good on. I explained that my vial was used. So I wanted to make good. Purchase a new one and log the full cycle. That was expected of me. Planned the dhb as a finisher. So it would have been at the end of my cycle that I'm looking to start when the rest of my order tds.

U can cry like a bitch make up stories I don't give a shit. U spew out stuff about a man's family business having no idea what ur talking about. In the open. Like it's ur place to do so. If I didn't met ur criteria and u had issue. Ur faggot ass could have taken it up with me personally. But ur a coward. U got sand in ur vagina and started a smear campaign against multiple people.
And one of those People is telling you to go fuck yourself.

First it was your wife, then your injury, and now it was the gear. Your a real piece of work.

Last edited:
I have come to you and you ignored the situation. It’s all good brother everybody can see when the next time logging opportunities-comes.You will be remembered.

Last edited:
I have come to you and you ignored the situation. It’s all good brother everybody can see when the next time logging opportunities-comes.You will be remembered.
Remembered as what. The guy whose easily made clear how immature uncle z's rep is.. Easy.
First it was... No no. It is what it is. Shit happened. Medical shit.. And I backed the fuck down. And said I'd be back to finish when I can. During that time I had family issues. So what.. I'm making up stories right juice box. I call u that cause I'm. Beginning to see u as a retard. My fake injury... Lol.
I hope the new people see this. And say to themselves
Jeez. That faggot from. Uncle z gets his panties up in a bunch and attacks customers.

Xofaggot85= he's no custy..
Yea I've paid for orals thru z
So suck it...

Mr fucking tuff guy over some Shit 2 years ago...finally drops his balls.

Desperate salty bitch

Get Shredded!
Where n when have u come to me over this issue.. It was me who initiated contact about redoing the log.. Was me moron. Where's yours. Everything you've said has been countered.. Your wrong everytime u take the cock out of ur mouth to talk. Every fucking time.
What a loser.

This is what u get from the reps of uncle z. Childish banter
Pm this dude if u want a problem I meant have a problem lmfao.

Z has my shipping info. Gonna dox me next? I can see this piece of shit EXPOSING me as he keeps saying. Your straight trash XO.

20210325_131305_66775641385255.jpg

All I hear is static. So you’re telling me in two years time you finally collected enough freebies to run a full cycle from nine different sponsors? Interesting! You have not tried to make good on how you screwed us over one time. I’m going to leave it at that. Good luck on your first cycle stinky.

Last edited:
All I hear is static. So you’re telling me in two years time you finally collected enough freebies to run a full cycle from nine different sponsors? Interesting! You have not tried to make good on how you screwed us over one time. I’m going to leave it at that. Good luck on your first cycle stinky.
Get the cum out of ur ears n eyes.
I have yet to be able to complete a cycle since my medical issue occurred. Have tried a few times mid flare but was not successful in keeping the ailment at bay.

During my time off.. I have purchased from many of our sources here. To collect what I want for upcoming cycles. And during the same time
If I qualified for freebies. Of course I was happy to be on that...

I can't make good on a cycle review if I'm not on cycle you idiot. So for what. Like the 4th time in this thread. Once I start my cycle. The dhb will be at the end. Loser like u can wait till the very end. 2 years late.

Also. When the time comes. I'm gonna log the shit out of that dhb. And every single post. Will include memes and description of what a low down dirty piece of loser shit I think you are.
So count on seeing me rip on ur faggot ass daily in your own sub.

Order from z and the reps will....

Talk about your personal business like it's theirs to tell..
Pretend you Havnt reached out if there is an issue.
Pretend he initiated the contact to resolve the problem...
Argue with zero facts and dismiss all facts given in reply.
And probly even suck your dick.

Get the cum out of ur ears n eyes.
I have yet to be able to complete a cycle since my medical issue occurred. Have tried a few times mid flare but was not successful in keeping the ailment at bay.

During my time off.. I have purchased from many of our sources here. To collect what I want for upcoming cycles. And during the same time
If I qualified for freebies. Of course I was happy to be on that...

I can't make good on a cycle review if I'm not on cycle you idiot. So for what. Like the 4th time in this thread. Once I start my cycle. The dhb will be at the end. Loser like u can wait till the very end. 2 years late.

Also. When the time comes. I'm gonna log the shit out of that dhb. And every single post. Will include memes and description of what a low down dirty piece of loser shit I think you are.
So count on seeing me rip on ur faggot ass daily in your own sub.

Order from z and the reps will....

Talk about your personal business like it's theirs to tell..
Pretend you Havnt reached out if there is an issue.
Pretend he initiated the contact to resolve the problem...
Argue with zero facts and dismiss all facts given in reply.
And probly even suck your dick.

First ever democratic cycle. 😂

First ever democratic cycle.
Exactly what I thought... Deflect...
Cause u have nothing to counter with.. Cause I'm right.. Ur just a fuckin punk. U can put the cock back in ur mouth now. I don't need to hear anything else from that cum spitter

Exactly what I thought... Deflect...
Cause u have nothing to counter with.. Cause I'm right.. Ur just a fuckin punk. U can put the cock back in ur mouth now. I don't need to hear anything else from that cum spitter

Dude are you fucking serious? Do you really think you get a free pass? We did a free Log opportunity for you. You fucked us and never made good. Who’s the fucking piece of trash with his hand out on every sponsor? No one is buying all your excuses like I said I will let every sponsor know to never pick you. The end!

Dude are you fucking serious? Do you really think you get a free pass? We did a free Log opportunity for you. You fucked us and never made good. Who’s the fucking piece of trash with his hand out on every sponsor? No one is buying all your excuses like I said I will let every sponsor know to never pick you. The end!
I'm not looking for a free pass dude. Uve been running ur faggot mouth getting nearly nothing right. So yea I'm gonna state my case n defend my position. And if u have a problem with that.. It's just that.. Your fucking problem.

So for anyone out there whose thinking of applying for a log. Or a promo.. Remember that uncle z's rep think your trash. If u apply for free gear it's looked down upon... This faggot followed someone into another sources sub... And trash mouthed him.. And if not mistaken. It was Deleted. Forget the user but he hashtagged false
#false...
So I'm not the only one this fag has issues with... This wanna be will hunt u down in other subs. And cry the fucking blues..
I wonder why.
Did ur boss give u a hard time.. I sure fucking hope so.
U fucked us he crys..
Ill fuck u buddy. Bet you'll like it to.

I'm not looking for a free pass dude. Uve been running ur faggot mouth getting nearly nothing right. So yea I'm gonna state my case n defend my position. And if u have a problem with that.. It's just that.. Your fucking problem.

So for anyone out there whose thinking of applying for a log. Or a promo.. Remember that uncle z's rep think your trash. If u apply for free gear it's looked down upon... This faggot followed someone into another sources sub... And trash mouthed him.. And if not mistaken. It was Deleted. Forget the user but he hashtagged false
#false...
So I'm not the only one this fag has issues with... This wanna be will hunt u down in other subs. And cry the fucking blues..
I wonder why.
Did ur boss give u a hard time.. I sure fucking hope so.
U fucked us he crys..
Ill fuck u buddy. Bet you'll like it to.

Will all 130 pounds of you hold me down while you fuck me? Heavy-metal man explain himself and the timeline didn’t match up from when I thought he got the d-bol. When it comes to you you’re just a bitch who’s wife wears the pants. Do you like it when she fuck’s you?

Will all 130 pounds of you hold me down while you fuck me? Heavy-metal man explain himself and the timeline didn’t match up from when I thought he got the d-bol. When it comes to you you’re just a bitch who’s wife wears the pants. Do you like it when she fuck’s you?
Was 192 this morning. So yea about 130 pounds of that is my penis. And so uh. U were wrong bashing that dude too huh. Just like u were wrong that I reached out. U said I didn't. Posted pics. U ignored it. Then said u reached out. Ur a phoney. U reach... U throw shit at a wall hoping it sticks. That's the best you've got. So when I'm clearly right. And u have no where to turn.. U just run ur faggot mouth. All 130 pounds of me is calling u out as a bitch. And seeing that z is stupid enough to have u as a face for them. I'd have to say I will never make a purchase from them again.

All you have done in this thread is show what a beta cuck bitch you are. U toss out garbage to bash members. Then recant oh I was wrong about dates. This n that.. Just shit ur trap till u think u can get something right.

Your a loser. Even if I was 130 and u were 290. I would loudly and clearly say... Your a fucking loser.

U pull up old posts. Find that picture of my massive weiner... Then look down and remember.. Your not half the man I am.

Back