Attention Sponsors and members this is the official list of blacklisted loggers.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Twistedgto RAT parrot Quote: second grade dribble, lies, contradictions, straight ignorance, utter stupidity

Response
    You called again idiot RAT parrot? How about answering the questions instead of deflecting you RAT. Too many words for you to read huh? I wonder why when I dont post here you still post my name. I am in your head and I own you bitch, bwhhahahahahha. Still can't get over me. bwhwhahha- I own you RAT

Also dummy again I threatened no one. For example, I hope you get shot in the face tonight you RAT scumbag. That is not a threat. Understand dumb dumb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    754 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sugarpill View Post
    I own you RAT Parrot. Bwhahahah

- - - Updated - - -

Twistedgto RAT parrot Quote: second grade dribble, lies, contradictions, straight ignorance, utter stupidity

Response
    You called again idiot RAT parrot? How about answering the questions instead of deflecting you RAT. Too many words for you to read huh? I wonder why when I dont post here you still post my name. I am in your head and I own you bitch, bwhhahahahahha. Still can't get over me. bwhwhahha- I own you RAT
    You dont even own yourself ..your so pathetic ....hey Im a memeber here are you? So its only common sense I own you, well thats what makes sense to me.......

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Response

Also dummy again I threatened no one. For example, I hope you get shot in the face tonight you RAT scumbag. That is not a threat. Understand dumb dumb?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Lets see you dumb dumb RAT. I didnt post here for 2 weeks and you still brought up my name in your posts. This means I live in your head and own you bitch. bwwahahhahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    You dont even own yourself ..your so pathetic ....hey Im a memeber here are you? So its only common sense I own you, well thats what makes sense to me.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    754 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok Im good I see this is goin no where like your life and future, so let me get back work ....

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Lets see you dumb dumb RAT. I didnt post here for 2 weeks and you still brought up my name in your posts. This means I live in your head and own you bitch. bwwahahhahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Ok Im good I see this is goin no where like your life and future, so let me get back work ....

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I thought you were going back to the junkyard you uneducated ignorant rat bitch but no, you log back on. LOL, you can't stop thinking about me. I consume you. I absolutely love how I consumed your head to the point that I wasn't even here for two weeks and you were still thinking about how I get under your skin.
    That is some major ownage you RAT bitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

You all should also look into sponsors who ask for volunteers and ask shipping info in a pm then jump ship. I get things happen but come on if i send someone my info and donít hear back from them it makes me wonder what the hell they are doing. Had this happen a few weeks ago got a reply to why taking so long sounded like bs to me but whatever to the point now if they send it probably not even gonna take it. Makes me wonder what the hell is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,175 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Let's keep the talk of my old lady outta ur mouth.

I still got the gear. Just started getting better with my health issues. Got my test. Waiting for steroidify to td my deca. Told u fuckers I was gonna make right with ya once my health issue cleared up.
    Then u make up stories that I got caught and threw it away..
    Fuck that.
    After work. I'll upload a Pic of the "gear I threw away"

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

You havenít offered to make up shit youíre a little twerp, and I will pull the log up to show that people were saying your old lady was threatening you I donít know or care to be honest but you fucked us. Iím pretty sure you told me you had to get rid of the gear but whatever dude youíve been exposed.
    Last edited by XOTG85; 05-04-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,175 Posts
    Rep Points

Letís try to keep this on track guyís so we can paste a hyper link into logs wanted from sponsors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Haha. Look my source is gone. Used to be on here. I took a break and went to place an order and well the site doesnít exist. Iím not looking for free anything but if some reps can message me. I plan on keeping my Vlog. I know I donít have posts I re-downloaded Tap today to see what was going on. I donít know if this even appropriate on this thread. But yea. A rep (other than Dutch) could message me. Iíd appreciate it. Iím no veteran but Iíve ran enough cycles to need trt. Which is running low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,031 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    You havenít offered to make up shit youíre a little twerp, and I will pull my panties up to show that people were saying your old lady was threatening you I donít know or care to be honest but I want you to fucked me. Iím pretty sure you told me you had to get rid of the gear but whatever dude youíve been exposed.
    Suck a dick asshole
    Screenshot_20210503-175217.jpg

ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,031 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Suck a dick asshole
    Screenshot_20210503-175217.jpg

Is that not you? I didn't reach out?

Ive been exposed...
    I say shit but I don't really know and I don't really care..
    Then don't say shit. Call me a twerp u fuckin crybaby. Screenshot_20210503-175132.jpg

ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,416 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SpritualDope View Post
    Haha. Look my source is gone. Used to be on here. I took a break and went to place an order and well the site doesnít exist. Iím not looking for free anything but if some reps can message me. I plan on keeping my Vlog. I know I donít have posts I re-downloaded Tap today to see what was going on. I donít know if this even appropriate on this thread. But yea. A rep (other than Dutch) could message me. Iíd appreciate it. Iím no veteran but Iíve ran enough cycles to need trt. Which is running low.

I'm confused here. If you're not looking for free anything, why would a rep need to message you? Are you looking for a legit source to buy from? If so, check the source section. Plenty of legit sources there. Btw, you can't even receive or send messages until you have a post count of at least ten.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    963 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SpritualDope View Post

Huh ????

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years