• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attention Sponsors and members this is the official list of blacklisted loggers.

IML Gear Cream!
Punk motherfucker

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Post a picture of yourself big guy. Let’s see this 190.
I could be 190 40% fat. It doesn't make a difference..
I could be 93 pounds lean. Still no difference. What. U want me to post a Pic for u to talk shit. Like I said. Look down. And realize ur not a man. Ur a girl with a fat clit. And u run around on hrt pretending to be a man.
U don't impress me honey.

That’s right because you were shit then and you you’re shit now. All you do is talk to talk you could never walk the walk.

That’s right because you were shit then and you you’re shit now. All you do is talk to talk you could never walk the walk.
I bet u walk the walk in high heels u fuckin sissy
Ur a joke. U can't even form a logical sentence. I bet it's cause I got u fired up. Ur weak minded. That's why u feel this way. And that's why that thing u call a Pecker between u legs never got bigger.

Uncle z.... This? ... This is the girl u want repping your product? I sure hope shes not using ur ai or id call it bunk.

I like how Mr walk the walk cant even TALK THE FUCKING TALK!!!

Ya caggabe. Straight cabbage
Attached is an image of uncle z holding his lady back in the pit

Rbf8ad4d4b233c6afa7589430faf69072.jpg

Fuck the jokes and games you’re a straight punk ass bitch. I will continue to expose you with your leech fucking ass. That’s all you will continue to be here is a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Fuck the jokes and games you’re a straight punk ass bitch. I will continue to expose you with your leech fucking ass.
That's cause I own you now babe.
Every post I make will Beckon my little bitch like a ringing diner bell.
You belong to me now

How about people just pay for their gear? I mean, gear is the cheapest thing about my cycles. The food and supplements are more likely to break the bank. Add in being non-productive from so many hours of sleep and naps and my wallet moves in the wrong direction.

Add these mooching losers to the long list of idiots here and all the tarnish they add to steroids in the eyes of the world.

Stink I remember your picture that you begged for them to take down. You’re so lucky it’s not there anymore LOL. If we were in prison stink you’d be tossing my salad after you got done cleaning my cell and shit. Your wife so fucking ugly I probably wouldn’t even fuck her with kilsongs dick. You’re not shit but a leech who sucks off different sponsors and then leaves them high and dry with no review or fake reviews because we know your bitch ass will never post a picture again.

Stink I remember your picture that you begged for them to take down. You’re so lucky it’s not there anymore LOL. If we were in prison stink you’d be tossing my salad after you got done cleaning my cell and shit. Your wife so fucking ugly I probably wouldn’t even fuck her with kilsongs dick. You’re not shit but a leech who sucks off different sponsors and then leaves them high and dry with no review or fake reviews because we know your bitch ass will never post a picture again.
Lmao with ur shit.
What Pic. Wtf are u talking about. Theres pics of my body on here. N There's pics of my dick and ass.. And I beg to remove pics? U got the wrong guy there bud. If we were in prison? R u that fucking lame? My wife? You nor anyone here has seen my wife. Good try.
Typical so far u just throw shit at a wall. Hoping it will stick. And u don't offend me. I've been thru far worse than some wannabes words on a forum. So if u think I'm gonna get my feelings hurt by a guy who learned how to kiss from a fleshlight... Your dead wrong pal. Fwd this to z and show just how fucking effective you are at your job you worthless cum guzzler

Rename this thread to

stink owns cum guzzling freak

Get Shredded!
In the log thread you abandoned lol. You had zero muscle no base no nothing. You were having wife problems. All anybody has to do is read the thread. I posted a link a few threads back

- - - Updated - - -

You begged mods to take your pictures down

- - - Updated - - -

You have no business with anabolic’s LOL.

In the log thread you abandoned lol. You had zero muscle no base no nothing. You were having wife problems. All anybody has to do is read the thread. I posted a link a few threads back

- - - Updated - - -

You begged mods to take your pictures down

- - - Updated - - -

You have no business with anabolic’s LOL.
Can u show some proof that I wanted a Pic removed. Led along begged? Doubtful. Cause u can't do shit cause ur a dumbshit who ain't shit.
I never claimed to be jacked and I don't give a shit if I don't look like a body builder. Everyone starts somewhere.. Ya remember that crusty piece of shit u crawled out of to enter this world. See we all start somewhere.
Speaking of reading threads.
I'm counting on that. U wanna try to smear my name. Cause I wouldn't stand for ur disrespectful mouth. Well again I say fuck you. And I'm happy this is all out here for people to read. Why? Because over. N over you said shit and I countered with logic. With nothing in your favor you back peddle to talk shit. So readers. Fuck it. I'm in the spotlight. I havnt re read the Log thread. It's been years. But feel free to poke holes in my side of the story and talk shit or use your own head to form. An opinion on the matter.

1: some fag claims I threw gear away
2: I explain that's not the case.
3: faggot.dismesses this and claims. He reached out to solve it...
I prove other wise.
4: faggot needed a cock.break
5: when he's done wiping cum from his lips I counter his most current argument again dismissed and deflects to talk shit.
Rinse n repeat.

Your a fucking loser. Every fucking promo I see. I'm gonna wave these hands in the air.. Just to beckon my little bitch to run in to try to Save the day.. Once u enter. You realize.. Stink was right. He fucking owns me.
. As you realize this. Remember. U started shit with me. And u made yourself look like a desperate pussy. Right here.. In front of everyone.

Oh but stink I'm bigger than you...
Oh but stink your wife.
Oh but stink...
That's right. stink stink stink
Remember me when u eat your lunch. Remember me when u pray b4 bed.
Remember. That some "130 pound leech" embarrassed you in front of your boys.
Expose me as your master.
Do it.

Oh. You did already.

Whats next little girl

Stink is a good guy.

U got that right. I'm a good dude. U just had to run ur stupid fuckin mouth. I'd have been cool. If u just said he welched on a log and we can't trust him for this opportunity. But instead u make up stupid stories of hearsay. Run ur mouth and embarrassed yourself. I wanted no part in showing these dudes what an illogical loser u are. But u kept at it. U wanted to look like An idiot. U got it.

Asf members. Read this shit top to bottom.

6f38daa1e796a235cb2e225c289720ff.jpg

2b200a4a2f5b09d64352ee912a7d57c4.jpg

Do I need more proof? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So wait.. U screenshot random sections of the log thread... Correct?

The basis of your argument is I didnt complete the log which I reached out an explained. Myself and promised redemption in the future. I didn't set a fuckin date as I'm going thru medical issues...

Thru the post. You keep saying I wanted images deleted... U show nothing..
So do you need to say more
Yes I urge you to.
Be very fucking clear what it is your trying to prove?
That I don't have the same workout regiment or the same body as others? Would that matter? Do u have Montes appearance...? Do you even do a good job repping?
If u rep like u talk shit I'd say u need a new gig.

So what is it exactly u want to expose... Me.. Right..
I'm not you. I'm not Mr Olympia. In fact I'm Better..
But back to me. Cause that's exactly what this 100+ post thread is about. The guy that owns u.
Me
El stinkarino
The stinkster.
The fucking deluxe.

Expose the fact that after my issue I contacted ur faggot ass. Explained I have some surgeries coming up. And plan to get back at ya.
That issue had just started clearing up about a month or so ago. And since then. I've been buying and given promos... In which the plan was to get back on cycle...
Am I not welcome to because of my current body stats? If not... says who. Some loser like. You.. Doubtful..
Ill do me weather u fucking like it or not punk.
That being said. When my shit tds
And I can get back on cycle. The plan was to finish off the dhb.
U can run around this forum making a fool of yourself all day. Doesn't phase me. I'm pretty sure everyone here saw what I was going thru. Maybe ur ignorant to the situation in which I don't care. But none the less. Your not in control here. Remember that. Ur the one crying the blues here
The ball is not in your court lady. U call me out. But with what. Snaps of the beginning of someone's log. That has nothing to do with your argument.. Bet your parents would be proud of how far you've come. Wipe your face sweetie ur still Drooling.
And don't eat your crayons.
Fucking retard

Wait what now? He never posted a picture ever lol

Owned Faggot!!
R u sure about this. I've never posted pics? But a moment ago I begged to have them. Deleted I thought? Which is it.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh I remember
It was the picture of u eating me out. I got embarrassed and asked for it to be pulled.

This dude is clearly fucking retarded. You clearly posted a picture and asked to have it erased because you are pathetic. Fuck off pussy. Thanks for the entertainment stink but now I must go to the gym and lift because my shift is over. You’re a faggot Gear leech who jumps from sponsors dick to dick begging for freebies. Good night Homie.

How about people just pay for their gear? I mean, gear is the cheapest thing about my cycles. The food and supplements are more likely to break the bank. Add in being non-productive from so many hours of sleep and naps and my wallet moves in the wrong direction.

Add these mooching losers to the long list of idiots here and all the tarnish they add to steroids in the eyes of the world.

Not sure if I would want any members here representing my product.

And this thread proves why.

How about these guys pay for the gear or get banned.....I've banned several guys for scamming by getting gear for free then not doing logs. Just a form of scamming.
So does Stink get a free pass? I’ve exposed him and he’s had time to come back and make it right. His story has changed three times now.

This dude is clearly fucking retarded. You clearly posted a picture and asked to have it erased because you are pathetic. Fuck off pussy. Thanks for the entertainment stink but now I must go to the gym and lift because my shift is over. You’re a faggot Gear leech who jumps from sponsors dick to dick begging for freebies. Good night Homie.
Back it up then. Who did I ask? Have that person show it. Show something other than lack of your evidence.. Until then. Put an egg in ur your shoe n beat it.

Change your signature to
Property of Stink.

Stink out.

Yes, pretty much.

That back and forth you are having now is not helping your cause.

Not to be upity or a snob but I could care less what any member here has to say about AAS.

I understand but shouldn’t we hold these guy’s accountable? There are so many more to add to the list but most people just let it go because their scared. I’ve been representing the same sponsor for 15 year’s and give away more gear than any sponsor on here. I’m just tired of seeing these people do this over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

Back it up then. Who did I ask? Have that person show it. Show something other than lack of your evidence.. Until then. Put an egg in ur your shoe n beat it.

Change your signature to
Property of Stink.

Stink out.

You’re not even worth my communication anymore.

I understand but shouldn’t we hold these guy’s accountable? There are so many more to add to the list but most people just let it go because their scared. I’ve been representing the same sponsor for 15 year’s and give away more gear than any sponsor on here. I’m just tired of seeing these people do this over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re not even worth my communication anymore.

Yes

Ban them.

Back