• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Attention Sponsors and members this is the official list of blacklisted loggers.

IML Gear Cream!
Sponsors take risks by handing out free gear for logs to people they don’t know. Customers take risks by buying drugs off of drug dealers on the internet. It goes both ways. Such is life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sponsors take risks by handing out free gear for logs to people they don’t know. Customers take risks by buying drugs off of drug dealers on the internet. It goes both ways. Such is life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My molly was meth that one time on Silk Road 🤬

The fucked up thing is I just had butt hole surgery from heavy lifting (maybe gay sex) but who knows. Nobody is fucking topping me lol.
The surgeon I saw b4 the last Dr. Wanted to go in my asshole. Cut a flap of skin and fold it like. An envelope to cover a hole inside of me. Turns out he was wrong. Greatful for second opinions. Lol
That being said. Lemme see that butthole. Wanna make sure u healed right.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Damn this thread went full circle and then came all the way back around and stopped right on Gay. Lol

Yeah.
I dont like it one bit either.
This place ain't big enough for more than one gay guy.
I hope both of em get banned.
Fuck em.
Admin assured me I'd be the only homosexual here.
Fuck him too for lying.

The surgeon I saw b4 the last Dr. Wanted to go in my asshole. Cut a flap of skin and fold it like. An envelope to cover a hole inside of me. Turns out he was wrong. Greatful for second opinions. Lol
That being said. Lemme see that butthole. Wanna make sure u healed right.

Ugh I’ve had to get an anal abscess and 2 anal fistulas removed and that experience was no bueno. 3 surgeries total. There’s a very long, non-gay, work-related story on how I got the abscess in the first place.

On a positive note though, I found out that my wife was an absolute keeper. Nothing like taking a shit and having to lean over and let the old lady wipe your ass. I honestly don’t know if I’d return the favor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I’ve had to get an anal abscess and 2 anal fistulas removed and that experience was no bueno. 3 surgeries total. There’s a very long, non-gay, work-related story on how I got the abscess in the first place.

On a positive note though, I found out that my wife was an absolute keeper. Nothing like taking a shit and having to lean over and let the old lady wipe your ass. I honestly don’t know if I’d return the favor...

Wow. Same Mrs stink gave me a wipe post surgery. Gotta love these chicks

Get Shredded!
Understood, as admin just asked for a review not a log and I know the difference between a log and a review. Agreed that if a log (NOT a review) is required for some product(s) then I'd be good with having to be much more detailed such as before/after pics, what you ate or trained, and bloodwork (at least mid-cycle). Also posting up at least once per week for the duration of cycle is another good idea. If anyone can't do that, then they should not even post in any of the "loggers wanted" threads for any sponsor.

Also your input is very appreciated and that helps everyone and if any member does not want to be on this blacklist, they should be willing and able to meet the requirements as outlined.
You don’t even train, why in the hell would even run a cycle? You wouldn’t even be a future customer because you don’t run gear. Also, no one takes you seriously or respects your opinions so what benefit would it be for a source to give you shit?

You don’t even train, why in the hell would even run a cycle? You wouldn’t even be a future customer because you don’t run gear. Also, no one takes you seriously or respects your opinions so what benefit would it be for a source to give you shit?
Bahahaha

I never understood why labs sponsor logs. I’d much rather see labs posted by people who purchased the product and the lab give incentives for it. Also, I’d feel weird about asking for free gear. Besides a lot of people are so happy they got free shit they’ll post nothing but positive reports anyway. Not implying the labs here have bunk or underdosed stuff, there’s just so many variables that make logs questionable or useless

No Sir. You didn’t come across as a snob or upity at all with that comment. Lol

Yes, pretty much.

That back and forth you are having now is not helping your cause.

Not to be upity or a snob but I could care less what any member here has to say about AAS.

Bro I got a hemorrhoidetmy removed then got a abscess and now I need the fistula repaired. This is been the absolute worst experience of my life. I would rather blow my brains out to go through this again.

Bro I got a hemorrhoidetmy removed then got a abscess and now I need the fistula repaired. This is been the absolute worst experience of my life. I would rather blow my brains out to go through this again.

Any time I get any sort of pain or pressure down there I get ptsd. I had an abscess that almost burst and had to have emergency surgery to get it and the fistula removed. The fistula came back like a year later and then they basically ran a gum band through it, left me like that for like 3 months and then finally cut from the inside of my asshole to the outermost portion of the fistula and basically wire brushed it out.

That abscess before I got it removed was the most intense pain of my life and believe me I’ve had some bad days.

After they finally fully removed the fistula I couldn’t take a shit without hopping into the bath tub to sooth it for about a month. Not to mention I had to use maxi pads for like 3 months. What a fuckin disaster.

I feel for you dude, it was the worst experience of my life as well.

Usually after a big fight there's make up sex...
Start with a kiss?

So he clearly lies about you, trying to spread shit and shit on your character. Called you a liar about your medical problem that you literally posted clear pictures of. Talked about your wife and personal things. Called another guy out who proved he was full of shit. The reps clearly a nut job who is a terrible representative for the lab on here. And now it’s all okay? My mind is blown. I would never buy shit from a lab that let this guy rep

Last edited:
So he clearly lies about you, trying to spread shit and shit on your character. Called you a liar about your medical problem that you literally posted clear pictures of. Talked about your wife and personal things. Called another guy out who proved he was full of shit. The reps clearly a nut job who is a terrible representative for the lab on here. And now it’s all okay? My mind is blown. I would never buy shit from a lab that let this guy rep

The thread is about people who don’t follow through with their logs. I’ve never lied on anything just read the log which clearly you didn’t. I just called people out and the forum can take it for what it’s worth. The end!

IML Gear Cream!
Any time I get any sort of pain or pressure down there I get ptsd. I had an abscess that almost burst and had to have emergency surgery to get it and the fistula removed. The fistula came back like a year later and then they basically ran a gum band through it, left me like that for like 3 months and then finally cut from the inside of my asshole to the outermost portion of the fistula and basically wire brushed it out.

That abscess before I got it removed was the most intense pain of my life and believe me I’ve had some bad days.

After they finally fully removed the fistula I couldn’t take a shit without hopping into the bath tub to sooth it for about a month. Not to mention I had to use maxi pads for like 3 months. What a fuckin disaster.

I feel for you dude, it was the worst experience of my life as well.

I have the rubber band in now bro, and I’m back at work full time waiting on fistula surgery. This has been on going since fucking January. I’m starting to workout again but after every workout I’m in intense fucking pain not to mention my job not giving two fucks or even understanding. I’m actually going to see if the dr can put me on light duty today because the drainage causes sever chafing to the point I’m in tears. No one understands the pain of this shit unless you wear the shirt.

All OK? Doubtful. But I'm not gonna spend the rest of my days trying to add wrinkles to a smooth brain. Nor sweat it either. You easily bullet pointed the focus of my end. Others will to I'm sure. Towards the end of the day I realized just how easily I fell into an argument. Spoke with another member who agreed and I decided its best to just clean up my end of then street and let him rake up his own shit.

Our members know me. What im like and about. If someone wants to try to paint me as some kind of piece of shit. That's on them. I know who I am.

All OK? Doubtful. But I'm not gonna spend the rest of my days trying to add wrinkles to a smooth brain. Nor sweat it either. You easily bullet pointed the focus of my end. Others will to I'm sure. Towards the end of the day I realized just how easily I fell into an argument. Spoke with another member who agreed and I decided its best to just clean up my end of then street and let him rake up his own shit.

Our members know me. What im like and about. If someone wants to try to paint me as some kind of piece of shit. That's on them. I know who I am.

Brother I just clearly went by what others were saying in the log you made. I clearly never pulled any of this out of thin air. We both got into a heated dispute and it’s over. 5 to 6 other guys have PM me as well on my behalf but I’m reaching out to you and saying let bygones be bygones. I know what it’s like to have medical issues I’ve been through two surgeries alone this year. I would never pick you for a log again and other agree but I hope we can move forward.

I have the rubber band in now bro, and I’m back at work full time waiting on fistula surgery. This has been on going since fucking January. I’m starting to workout again but after every workout I’m in intense fucking pain not to mention my job not giving two fucks or even understanding. I’m actually going to see if the dr can put me on light duty today because the drainage causes sever chafing to the point I’m in tears. No one understands the pain of this shit unless you wear the shirt.

Yeah it's all pretty much a disgusting mess. Honestly, the surgery... is not fun at all. Let's just say I finished my pain meds that go round.

It's actually wild though, I've never heard of anyone else ever going through it. People understandably get completely grossed out when you talk about it and just sort of shut down.

Brother I just clearly went by what others were saying in the log you made. I clearly never pulled any of this out of thin air. We both got into a heated dispute and it’s over. 5 to 6 other guys have PM me as well on my behalf but I’m reaching out to you and saying let bygones be bygones. I know what it’s like to have medical issues I’ve been through two surgeries alone this year. I would never pick you for a log again and other agree but I hope we can move forward.
Like i said man. I get it. I get where ur coming from. Just didn't like how it went down and as u said. It's in the past. I think what bft was trying to say was mortal kombat.. Round 2. Lol unless it was a genuine observation. I assume it was also a form of instagation. Either way I'm fine. I come here to get away from the real world and slip into the gear world. I don't wanna deal with any steam in here. Can be fun at times. But I generally come here for different reason.

As for the logs and promos. This thread opened my eyes to the drama that comes with "free" gear. And I'd much rather prefer to pay for it and not have to explain my situation or myself. So that's not gonna be an issue for me again.

By gone be by gones. But my first comment still applies. Mrs stink is off limits. She's got nothing to do with this. Never has nor will. You werent repping your company bad mouthing my wife. Your goal was to do good for your company and "expose" me.

Like i said man. I get it. I get where ur coming from. Just didn't like how it went down and as u said. It's in the past. I think what bft was trying to say was mortal kombat.. Round 2. Lol unless it was a genuine observation. I assume it was also a form of instagation. Either way I'm fine. I come here to get away from the real world and slip into the gear world. I don't wanna deal with any steam in here. Can be fun at times. But I generally come here for different reason.

As for the logs and promos. This thread opened my eyes to the drama that comes with "free" gear. And I'd much rather prefer to pay for it and not have to explain my situation or myself. So that's not gonna be an issue for me again.

By gone be by gones. But my first comment still applies. Mrs stink is off limits. She's got nothing to do with this. Never has nor will. You werent repping your company bad mouthing my wife. Your goal was to do good for your company and "expose" me.

it was honest observation on my part. I’m just very blunt and honest. My wife says I’m too harsh but I speak my mind and don’t know how else to say something besides being literal abd saying exactly what it is. I also speak up if I see something wrong.
I never have an underlying agenda. People view me in a certain light until they actually get to me. I’m not stupid and I understand why. As rep he is a customer service representative. The face of the company more or less and he’s conducted hisself in an extremely questionable and unstable manner. Theres tons and tons good labs and without the customers the lab doesn’t exist. Why would anyone choose to have to deal with someone who posts pms, false info and speculation in a tangent? I wouldn’t trust them with my personal info

Back