• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attention Sponsors and members this is the official list of blacklisted loggers.

Talk shit. Can't back up what u say.
Then suddenly I'm not worth communication right.

Seems like u make up a lot of shit. I throw gear out. I ask for pics to be deleted.

Next time u wanna bash somebody. Make sure u get your faggot story straight.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I understand but shouldn’t we hold these guy’s accountable? There are so many more to add to the list but most people just let it go because their scared. I’ve been representing the same sponsor for 15 year’s and give away more gear than any sponsor on here. I’m just tired of seeing these people do this over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re not even worth my communication anymore.
When I repped for gorilla we stopped doing logs as most ppl never follow thru and on a few occasions gorilla mentioned that logs didnt really equate to more sales. Atleast for him it didnt I guess. If these threads need to be created every time u offer log opportunities maby logs shouldnt be apart of the business model... not following thru is the same as scamming and I've seen some members be banned for it. Not saying I know any info in this situation to justify people being banned or not. Maby in the future post that in the log thread that you will be banned if you do not fulfill your obligation.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

AnyWho I want to thank all the guys actually hold their commitments and follow threw on their halves. I’ll make a new logging opportunity for someone to try our DHB after the last guy failed miserably. I’m a fair guy and give everybody a chance. Actually if a Mod can take Heavymetalman off the list I’d appreciate it.

Last edited:
Working on it!!!
What rules have I broken here?
If I deserve a ban I'll gladly fucking take it.

There is or was no rule I'm Aware off 2 years ago that calls for a ban for fucking up a log. I reached out and said I'd do it when I was better. Boasted this past month that I'm doing well. N setting up a cycle. U pretended I never reached out. Proved I did.. Once again in this thread I said it will be on the back end of this upcoming cycle..
So if I'm banned. Is it for showing what a crybaby pussy u are. I guess so.
I wasn't talking shit in a sponsor forum. We're in the pit. U chose this location. So I felt free to bark back. And now ur embarrassed and wanna ban me.
I sure hope u carry a plant around and apologize for wasting all the air u breath in.

When I repped for gorilla we stopped doing logs as most ppl never follow thru and on a few occasions gorilla mentioned that logs didnt really equate to more sales. Atleast for him it didnt I guess. If these threads need to be created every time u offer log opportunities maby logs shouldnt be apart of the business model... not following thru is the same as scamming and I've seen some members be banned for it. Not saying I know any info in this situation to justify people being banned or not. Maby in the future post that in the log thread that you will be banned if you do not fulfill your obligation.

You’re absolutely correct brother it’s not like the old IMF days for sure. These new school fools aren’t worth a dam. I just get fed up and take this shit serious that’s all. You’ve known me for a long time and know I’ve been loyal since day 1.

AnyWho I want to thank all the guys actually hold their commitments and follow threw on their halves. I’ll make a new looking opportunity for someone to try our DHB after the last guy failed miserably. I’m a fair guy and give everybody a chance. Actually if a Mod can take Heavymetalman off the list I’d appreciate it.
Ohhh me me! Choose me!
R31d808702bb2f4413e4d965fcab74cd9.jpg

You’re absolutely correct brother it’s not like the old IMF days for sure. These new school fools aren’t worth a dam. I just get fed up and take this shit serious.
I get it bro just you cant control what ppl do so dont get caught up in it. Stay professional. Just make it known to members that they will be banned if they do not follow thru.

I get it bro just you cant control what ppl do so dont get caught up in it. Stay professional. Just make it known to members that they will be banned if they do not follow thru.

Absolutely

IML Gear Cream!
In all fairness, everyone here is grown. No one forced anyone to give away free gear or to take free gear. Places give away free gear knowing full well it is a promotional stunt. Not saying that is a bad thing, but it is what it is. It's up to both parties to do their due diligence.

I tell users all the time, "Never spend more than you're willing to lose." Same goes for sources. "Never give away more than you're willing to lose." Both ends can learn from their mistakes, not do it again, and move on a little wiser. Anyway...that's my peace keeping do-good thing for the day. I'm going back to looking at nekkid chicks and news. Peace.

AnyWho I want to thank all the guys actually hold their commitments and follow threw on their halves. I’ll make a new logging opportunity for someone to try our DHB after the last guy failed miserably. I’m a fair guy and give everybody a chance. Actually if a Mod can take Heavymetalman off the list I’d appreciate it.

Im currently running DHB.1. 5 weeks in.. Already logging it on PM.. Wasn't asked to log it.. So I'll put it away and run yours if u want.
If u wanna pic somebody else.. No biggie

In all fairness you’re right . Maybe my test levels are to high? 🤨 Just looking out for the board and other people’s time and expenses. Is that gear cream kicking in ?👏👏

- - - Updated - - -

Punk motherfucker

Im currently running DHB.1. 5 weeks in.. Already logging it on PM.. Wasn't asked to log it.. So I'll put it away and run yours if u want.
If u wanna pic somebody else.. No biggie

Let me see what I can do for you Kil.

Quick off topic question.. What's the carrier oil?

In all fairness you’re right . Maybe my test levels are to high? Just looking out for the board and other people’s time and expenses. Is that gear cream kicking in ?

- - - Updated - - -

Let me see what I can do for you Kil.
Dude. I just wanna be clear about this..
I don't fault you for that. I'm just an average member here.. But I love this forum. I don't fault u for caring about the logs. The sponsors or members. That's all very important.
But other things are to. Such as how you go about stuff.

I don't mind that u called me out. Not one bit.
The part that bothers me is that u were spreading heresay. Especially with my wife being involved in such conversations.. It wasn't your place. If you had said. Let's put stink on the list. Good guy but he neglected his duties and I don't think we can trust him for this opportunity again. This would have been a completely different thread.

I feel like u said what u said and refused to be wrong. Or correct yourself. And ya no what. That's on you. I should just worry about keeping my side of the street clean. But I stepped in to try to clear the air of your heresay. And it was instantly dismissed. I sure hope it's not like that for paying customers. I showed that I reached out to you in good Faith. U didn't have to chase me down to get that pm
I did that willingly. Cause I'm. A good dude like. U said.

If asf wants me on a blacklist. So be it. After seeing how reps can turn nasty so easily. I'm hesitant to provide my info to sponsors on here again anyhow.
Test hi or low. Ai whatever be the case. This did get out of hand. And ego was at play most of the time. I think this left the hands of your duty as a rep... to become your mission to run a smear campaign against the stink. This can be bygones for all I care. Or u can still work on getting me banned. Either way. I'd appreciate either getting your story straight or dropping the issue. And if neither are possible. Fine. Just keep the talk of my old lady outta ur mouth. That there is none of your business.

Dude. I just wanna be clear about this..
I don't fault you for that. I'm just an average member here.. But I love this forum. I don't fault u for caring about the logs. The sponsors or members. That's all very important.
But other things are to. Such as how you go about stuff.

I don't mind that u called me out. Not one bit.
The part that bothers me is that u were spreading heresay. Especially with my wife being involved in such conversations.. It wasn't your place. If you had said. Let's put stink on the list. Good guy but he neglected his duties and I don't think we can trust him for this opportunity again. This would have been a completely different thread.

I feel like u said what u said and refused to be wrong. Or correct yourself. And ya no what. That's on you. I should just worry about keeping my side of the street clean. But I stepped in to try to clear the air of your heresay. And it was instantly dismissed. I sure hope it's not like that for paying customers. I showed that I reached out to you in good Faith. U didn't have to chase me down to get that pm
I did that willingly. Cause I'm. A good dude like. U said.

If asf wants me on a blacklist. So be it. After seeing how reps can turn nasty so easily. I'm hesitant to provide my info to sponsors on here again anyhow.
Test hi or low. Ai whatever be the case. This did get out of hand. And ego was at play most of the time. I think this left the hands of your duty as a rep... to become your mission to run a smear campaign against the stink. This can be bygones for all I care. Or u can still work on getting me banned. Either way. I'd appreciate either getting your story straight or dropping the issue. And if neither are possible. Fine. Just keep the talk of my old lady outta ur mouth. That there is none of your business.

I don’t wanna see you banned bro by any means... I’d just like to see you make up for what you had to do whatever the case might be. I told you back then that it was your obligation to make it up and it just rubs me the wrong way when your constantly looking for other handouts. I might be a rep but I’ve spent thousands on others products, and different sponsors from Sarms, HgH, and products we don’t carry or produce.

Like I said you are not the only one, and there’s hundreds of more. This will be a revolving door as many have mentioned in this threads. I’m going to stop pursuing it and just have way more critical decisions in who so pick to log products as I’ve been doing. For the most part 95% of my guy’s follow threw and then some. Any who I’ll leave it at that and good luck on your journey as I’ve got my own work to put in again all over.

Last edited:
I don’t wanna see you banned bro by any means... I’d just like to see you make up for what you had to do whatever the case might be. I told you back then that it was your obligation to make it up and it just rubs me the wrong way when your constantly looking for other handouts. I might be a rep but I’ve spent thousands on others products, and different sponsors from Sarms, HgH, and products we don’t carry or produce.

Like I said you are not the only one and there’s hundreds of more and this will be a revolving door as many have mentioned in this threads. I’m going to stop pursuing it and just have way more critical decisions in who so pick to log products as I’ve been doing. For the most part 95% of my guy’s follow threw and then some. Any who I’ll leave it at that and good luck on your journey as I’ve got my own work to put in again all over.
Usually after a big fight there's make up sex...
Start with a kiss?

@kilsong get in here quick

What a pair of fags u two turned out to be.

OK this is getting fucking gross now.
Ain't no way in hell ur sticking that thing in my butt.

And on that note Lathe, I'm switching to girls.
Ur just as disgusting as the two of them.

What’s really gross is when you top Stink, you get a selection of holes. Choose wisely.
If I'm gonna bottom than the top has to wear a blindfold. And hope for the best.

If I'm gonna bottom than the top has to wear a blindfold. And hope for the best.

The fucked up thing is I just had butt hole surgery from heavy lifting (maybe gay sex) but who knows. Nobody is fucking topping me lol.

Back