• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back Like I Never Left!

MarcBeast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys! Just wanted to (re) introduce myself. I'm Marc and I've been on the scene for quite some time. I remember when there was a source who put together superhero stacks which were awesome (anybody remember that? It'd be like Hulk Stack, Venom, Bane, Batman, etc...) Pandemic has forced me to gain weight (who knew cake could be stack on the weight so fast???).

So now I'm 45, 5'10", 240 and working out at home and now looking for a 6-8 week cycle to help me shred some fat. If you remember me from the old days feel free to stop by and say hello!

Welcome. Let us know how we can help in any way. We got training logs, programs, and of course "the good shit" in our sub forum. Come on, follow me there!!
GD if that aint cheesy
daf0c3f9486fcebd106ffb3c465f647a.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Welcome back!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Welcome back to the forum!

Welcome back brother

Hey guys! Just wanted to (re) introduce myself. I'm Marc and I've been on the scene for quite some time. I remember when there was a source who put together superhero stacks which were awesome (anybody remember that? It'd be like Hulk Stack, Venom, Bane, Batman, etc...) Pandemic has forced me to gain weight (who knew cake could be stack on the weight so fast???).

So now I'm 45, 5'10", 240 and working out at home and now looking for a 6-8 week cycle to help me shred some fat. If you remember me from the old days feel free to stop by and say hello!

On behalf of the community and PSL Welcome BACK to ASF..
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

For more information about products and services Click on our beautiful gal Candy Holding the PSL banner..

Welcome! Not gonna lie if I saw superhero stacks I would be sold lol

Brooooo... They were awesome and they used exceptional graphic design with the marketing. I wish I could find them but I'll get a new source hopefully soon!

Back