• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EPO - I never hear it talked about on here

colorado

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not asking for sources, but is seems like I've never seen EPO offered up by sponsors or even talked about by any of the bros around here.

Is there a reason for this? I know it's not considered an anabolic, but it's certainly proven its self as a PED.

Is there something better that I'm not aware of or is it simply not popular on these types of boards?

Is it simply not as effective for regular bros that want to stay on the pelaton longer or roll harder at BJJ than it would be for dudes like Lance Armstrong or TJ Dillahaw that are at the pentacle of elite performance?

Very few members have used it or will use it and sourcing it can be tricky and dosing it can be dangerous.

I have used it and I have had clients use it. I used to have a proffessional cyclist as a client about a decade ago that competed in many famous races you guys know about and I assure you that most of those guys were cheating.

They coudn't get Ibuprofen in Sweden, it was banned so I used to send them bottles of it in exchange for Swedish Chocolates sent back to me. LOL

Anyways what I will say is this. If you blend INJ or Topical SR9009+RAD 140 alongside GW 501516 and also take creatine hcl, that is just as effective and safer imo.

It will put the endurance and breathing of any athlete through the roof. Chew up a tiny bit of ephedrine too, and open up the lungs more and you just turned an excellent endurance athlete into a champion.

EPO is used increase RBC.. all steroids already do this. With the increase in RBC.. comes an increase in endurance, that is why people use it. There are better drugs out their for endurance like Wes said. GW-50 is great. I'd reckon if you are looking for endurance, Test + GW-50 would blow EPO out of the water.. and also not be so dangerous.

Also realize that EPO is used primarily by endurance athletes that are 160 pounds. Their heart won't be under too much stress pumping thicker blood through out the body. Now, if you are a bodybuilder that has a decent amount of size.. you are asking for trouble.

Cross country ultra marathoner ! Lol

Max

Like mentioned most all AAS already increase red blood cell count. Endurance athletes (I am most familiar with professional cyclists) do not want any extra weight and so will prefer EPO to steroids. Also high levels of endurance training tends to reduce RBC which make the need for EPO even greater.

I raced mountain and road bikes at a high level, and I can say that test is pretty awesome as an endurance ped. Epo became popular because it has a very short half life witch made it hard to test for. Mircera is a similar drug that works much better, but stays in the body longer than epo. Testing was what made epo popular with cycling. In fact one of the most impressive dominant performance in the tour de France is due to a testosterone patch. Floyd Landis spanked everyone on the hardest day but he got caught. Floyd later was disqualified.

We offer EPO. Click on our Banner in the sponsor section to view our website for products & pricing.

Samson Supplies

Back