• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mix Tren base with inj anadrol

Alien.k

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a mix of tren base and anadrol,on the bottom of the vial is white stuff(cristals like) i think its anadrol. Should i cook the vial too desolve it out and does it harm the tren?what temp is ideal? Somebody have a clue or experience?

Last edited:
Tren base is supposed to look like that!!!! You don’t have to do anything to it. DO NOT PUT HEAT ON IT.

It’s G2G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a mix of tren base and anadrol,on the bottom of the vial is white stuff(cristals like) i think its anadrol. Should i cook the vial too desolve it out and does it harm the tren?what temp is ideal? Somebody have a clue or experience?

Your tren base is ok and ready to use , i use from PSL and only half ml give works . This stuff is strong . And A50 is the bomb pre workout .

Remember what goes up must come down..
The more boost your pre-WO gives you the bigger the drop after..

Remember what goes up must come down..
The more boost your pre-WO gives you the bigger the drop after..

This is a loser way of thinking . Losers bring negativity to others , we should stay away from this kind of persons. So if you should not use to much thinks pre workout to lose later , why you train if you will get old and lose all , or even got sick or injury and lose all you gain . why you born if you will die?

Think positive and live happy

You mean why do I train even though I have terminal Cancer??
I was just stating when they wear off...you feel it.. that's the facts..Not negative..not positive..just the truth..
BTW... I'm having to press restart 3 to 4 times a month..
What you just described is what I deal with every day..
And if you think I'm giving up..You don't know Me..

Wrong person..Wrong interpretation

Tren base is supposed to look like that!!!! You don’t have to do anything to it. DO NOT PUT HEAT ON IT.

It’s G2G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tren base together with anadrol on 1vial,but on the bottom is white poeder/cristal

You mean why do I train even though I have terminal Cancer??
I was just stating when they wear off...you feel it.. that's the facts..Not negative..not positive..just the truth..
BTW... I'm having to press restart 3 to 4 times a month..
What you just described is what I deal with every day..
And if you think I'm giving up..You don't know Me..

Wrong person..Wrong interpretation

Only the strong survive . Even when we die people keep talking about us. make a mark in this world

Back