• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old member returning under new handle....

Moya Squats

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi ya'll.... been out of the game since pre-COVID and now I've seen my old source GF is now gone, unfortunately. My old handles were 'Moya' and 'Squat God', here and on previous forums. I had a full quad rupture in 2017 with a nasty powerlifting accident. I did a few body transformation logs here and on elite fitness back in the days.

I'm 41yo now and really just want to get back into decent shape. So I just bought a cheap Oly set last week and have been getting back in the motions. Will probably be looking for a pick-me-up soon. I haven't ran labs but I'm probably shut down... I had a pretty bad relationship with alcohol since COVID hit and my health has really declined... finally decided to pour out the booze and get back on track. So... looking for the next best thing now that GF is gone. Been taking peeks at King Labs and Monster... any suggestions are welcome though. I'm even considering homebrewing... I have a pretty decent background in science.

Welcome back. Hope that quads healing well. My power rack is what saved me during this quarantine. A lot of good sources on here, check their sub forums

Yo! Glad to hear you pu the bottle down bro! I’ve been there took me a while to get my wheels on. I found a new passion, God,family, this forum, and lifting my guts out. Stay strong brother

Welcome back!

Welcome glad you got a grip with the booze before it ruins you

Back