Post Inject Pain: What's normal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Morakie View Post
    So I'm starting my 3rd week into test-E, I've had 5 injections so far. Should they hurt this bad? I've tried multiple injection sites and different needles.

1st Injection: 23g 1 1/2in needle to the quad. Knocked my on my ass, I couldn't walk for a week. Whole muscle was in pain.
    2nd Injection 30g 1/2in needle to the Hip(Ventroglute) Less pain but muscle was sore and hard, like a giant knot in my ass.
    3rd Injection. 30g 1/2 Needle to Ass (Dorsoglute) Similar to the previous injection. Big ass lump in my ass, hurts to touch. Goes away after about 4 days.
    4th Injection. 30g 1/2 Needle. I split the dosage into both my Ventroglutes, half on the left, half on the right. Still hurts like a bitch.

The lumps are not really noticeable from the outside but you can feel them when you squeeze the area or rub it.

I'm careful to clean my skin, use clean needles and wipe down the Test bottle prior to use. I follow all the best practices I can find online.
    After my 1st injection I went to the hospital to be safe, They did an ultra-sound and X-ray and just shrugged and game me a mild pain killer/anti-inflammatory.

Shit hurts to inject, Not sure If I'm doing something wrong or what? I switched needles because people said 23g 1 1/2 inch was overkill but now I think the 1/2 30g are too small and maybe I'm not reaching the muscle?
    25G 1Ē is what I use in my shoulders and glutes. So my answer to your question is this just go slow when injecting. The faster you push the bigger the lump will be. Also with the amount per ml makes a difference as well the higher the concentration the more pip. This is just the way it is, if you canít handle the gear. I suggest getting something different or dilute the one you have with another steroid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

A few years back I was running international anabolicís test E 500/ml. Shit hurt so bad I could barely fucking walk. It was hot to the touch and I thought just about everytime it was infected when in fact it was just insane pip. Of course thats when IA was still legit (mostly anyway)
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,270 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Morakie View Post
    So I'm starting my 3rd week into test-E, I've had 5 injections so far. Should they hurt this bad? I've tried multiple injection sites and different needles.

1st Injection: 23g 1 1/2in needle to the quad. Knocked my on my ass, I couldn't walk for a week. Whole muscle was in pain.
    2nd Injection 30g 1/2in needle to the Hip(Ventroglute) Less pain but muscle was sore and hard, like a giant knot in my ass.
    3rd Injection. 30g 1/2 Needle to Ass (Dorsoglute) Similar to the previous injection. Big ass lump in my ass, hurts to touch. Goes away after about 4 days.
    4th Injection. 30g 1/2 Needle. I split the dosage into both my Ventroglutes, half on the left, half on the right. Still hurts like a bitch.

The lumps are not really noticeable from the outside but you can feel them when you squeeze the area or rub it.

I'm careful to clean my skin, use clean needles and wipe down the Test bottle prior to use. I follow all the best practices I can find online.
    After my 1st injection I went to the hospital to be safe, They did an ultra-sound and X-ray and just shrugged and game me a mild pain killer/anti-inflammatory.

Shit hurts to inject, Not sure If I'm doing something wrong or what? I switched needles because people said 23g 1 1/2 inch was overkill but now I think the 1/2 30g are too small and maybe I'm not reaching the muscle?
    This is one of the reasons why I stay TestE.
    When this specific hormone is synthesized it is extremely common that they cut corners and they leave behind a lot of acidic residues, and people will have an immune response because of this. TestE can be problematic for a lot of people on top of other factors.
    I do everything I can to avoid this esters.

It is not uncommon or out of the ordinary for people to actually be allergic to this ester, and yes you read that correctly, people can be allergic.

If you take notice throughout the entire circuit with AAS, historically whenever there has been an issue TestE and raws, it almost affected the entire supply chain and multiple manufacturers we're having issue simultaneously. I wonder why? Lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    When this specific hormone is synthesized it is extremely common that they cut corners and they leave behind a lot of acidic residues, and people will have an immune response because of this. TestE can be problematic for a lot of people on top of other factors.

It is not uncommon or out of the ordinary for people to actually be allergic to this ester, and yes you read that correctly, people can be allergic.

If you take notice throughout the entire circuit with AAS, historically whenever there has been an issue TestE and raws, it almost affected the entire supply chain and multiple manufacturers we're having issue simultaneously. I wonder why? Lol..
    So youíre saying test E is actually better/safer for the general public? When talking about reacting to it of course
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post

My thoughts too Vision.... I mentioned it 2 times in here prior to your comment....
    Bad batch of test e, vendor doesn't know til its mentioned. They pump hundreds of vials out to customers. If nobody says anything they have no idea..

I found out thr hard way with my batch. Has a handful of my gear out there and I got calls back saying it hurts... So I pinned it myself and they were right.. Higher the mg the worse it was too.. 250mg was ok, 300mg hurt, 400mg I couldn't walk and swollen big time for a month

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

OP how are you doing with this? Has the change in needle size helped? The major issues I see here IMO are the concentration (as stated before) and the carrier. I tried 400 mix test C and test E and it crippled me. Also a lot of brewers use EO for higher mg gear but ALOT of people have bad reactions to it. I used a source that used EO in his Sustanon 350 and I had amazing results... two of my buddies pinned the same stuff and had major issues with it, one couldnít walk for 4 days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Man..so many more problems today with PIP than ever before..

Reasons??..I will list the common to rare..
    1..virgin muscles
    2..too high concentration of gear..
    3..differnt carrier oils..not using proper injection techniques(will explain more)
    4..bad injection protocols
    5..just bab luck with source

With the new carrier oils,more and more are finding reactions..Also,people want thin oils while that's nice..it brings other problems..Like crawling..so the Z method needs to be used..As mentioned before,could just be a bad batch..
    Also,with PIP...almost everyone is different..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Liftthatishbro View Post
    Everyone starts somewhere dont feel bad. A 25G 1inch should be a good gauge for you to use. Its what i use. Make sure that you are getting all the air out the syringe prior to injecting the oil into the muscle. Try your delt also. If you rotate both delts and glute you should be good to go before trying VG and quads. When injecting your glute try to relax as much as possible. Dont flex your glute muscle and jab. Relax your muscle and inject slow. This is how you also do your delt find the proper location, relax inject. Quads can be tricky and you should wait untill you get comfortable with the process of injecting. As for oils some people respond better to some oils than others. Some people use grapeseed oil, MCT, sesame seed, cottonseed oil. Or as stated before the BA% could also play a role. You are doing the right thing by asking questions and doing research thats the point of board forums to help. Good luck to you
    Iíve only done quads pins so far, as Iím also a newb but that is what my Dr told me to do, so I kind of just assumed that was the easiest/user friendly place to inject....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Man..so many more problems today with PIP than ever before..

Reasons??..I will list the common to rare..
    1..virgin muscles
    2..too high concentration of gear..
    3..differnt carrier oils..not using proper injection techniques(will explain more)
    4..bad injection protocols
    5..just bab luck with source

With the new carrier oils,more and more are finding reactions..Also,people want thin oils while that's nice..it brings other problems..Like crawling..so the Z method needs to be used..As mentioned before,could just be a bad batch..
    Also,with PIP...almost everyone is different..
    I may have missed it if it was explained earlier. But whats crawling and the Z method? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím also having PIP for about two days following my shots. Nothing as bad as you describe just more like a severe case of DOMS in said muscle. Iím just attributing it to virgin muscles and the 23 G needle. (Gotta get smaller needles, maybe Walmart would hook me up) I could even show them a prescription for test if they need it.