Post Inject Pain: What's normal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Post Inject Pain: What's normal?

So I'm starting my 3rd week into test-E, I've had 5 injections so far. Should they hurt this bad? I've tried multiple injection sites and different needles.

1st Injection: 23g 1 1/2in needle to the quad. Knocked my on my ass, I couldn't walk for a week. Whole muscle was in pain.
    2nd Injection 30g 1/2in needle to the Hip(Ventroglute) Less pain but muscle was sore and hard, like a giant knot in my ass.
    3rd Injection. 30g 1/2 Needle to Ass (Dorsoglute) Similar to the previous injection. Big ass lump in my ass, hurts to touch. Goes away after about 4 days.
    4th Injection. 30g 1/2 Needle. I split the dosage into both my Ventroglutes, half on the left, half on the right. Still hurts like a bitch.

The lumps are not really noticeable from the outside but you can feel them when you squeeze the area or rub it.

I'm careful to clean my skin, use clean needles and wipe down the Test bottle prior to use. I follow all the best practices I can find online.
    After my 1st injection I went to the hospital to be safe, They did an ultra-sound and X-ray and just shrugged and game me a mild pain killer/anti-inflammatory.

Shit hurts to inject, Not sure If I'm doing something wrong or what? I switched needles because people said 23g 1 1/2 inch was overkill but now I think the 1/2 30g are too small and maybe I'm not reaching the muscle?
    Last edited by Morakie; 04-30-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

Might be carbolic acid attached to the test e that's causing the pain...
    I brewed over 200 bottles that I had to dump because of this issue. It's a issue on the raw during production then transfered to the oil/brew.

I'd try a new source for the test e as it could be the same issue I had

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,159 Posts
    Rep Points

This is like the umpteenth pip thread this week. Nobody is mentioning which lab(s). Maybe it is time?

25ga x 1" should be sufficient for most IM pins. With a 30ga x 1/2" you are basically doing subq shots, which if they are low volume like .5 ml, that should be ok. Subq and low dose is actually my preferred method.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

What do you mean by mentioning labs? I'm currently Pinning .5ml. 2x a week. 400mg a week total. 200mg per pin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Whoís gear are you running? Like he said 25g 1Ē I use everywhere. Sometimes a high BA % will give me pip. You injecting slow? Steady hand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh, I didn't think we could post sources. I'm using Bone's stuff. with a 30g needle, I have to inject slowly . I try to stay steady but its so slow, its hard to keep it perfectly still for so long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Well Multi had mentioned it.. if we arenít allowed to say sources then thatís my bad.. try 1Ē 25 ga, I bet you arenít deep enough... have you tried the carrier oil they use before?

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,159 Posts
    Rep Points

400mg per ml gear usually has a bite (if my math is right and lack of coffee isn't causing reading comprehension issues).

As far as mentioning labs, a guy can be respectful without source bashing. From what I've seen, you should be fine. You may take some heat for not having too many posts, but be thick skinned about it and you should be fine.

My concern is when I see multiple threads that all read almost identical. If someone has a bad batch, the community needs to know. If we have a bunch of new guys that are trying high concentration gear for the first time and learning, they need to learn it comes with the territory. I'd wager you're just getting reaction from high concentration gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,224 Posts
    Rep Points

25g 1inch by far the best for all areas. Would draw with a 22g so your not sitting there all day.

Iíd stick to glutes until you got that site down.

I know you said you take 200mg each shot but what is it per cc. 200mg a cc or 400mg a cc? The more concentrated the more it hurts.

Another trick is to dilute it with sterilized oil. 50/50

Find out what oil is in the Test, some people dont do well with MCT and prefer GSO.

Otherwise after the shot massage it hard. Put icy hot on the go, and a heating pad at home. Vibrator gun helps disperse the oil. And anti inflam if any fever like symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

25g 1in
    No pip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

To clarify, I don't think there is an issue with the product. Everything I've read gives bones great reviews and he seems like he's been around a long time. I'm not about to bash his stuff when its most likely my own ignorance causing the issues. I'm totally new to this and I expect all of my issues are my own fault, I simply wanted to post what I am going through to get your more experienced opinions. I don't know a single person in real life who uses steroids and I have no one to talk to about this or show me proper methods.
    Its all been Google and this forum guiding me. I've got thick skin and I'm ok with being hazed as the new or "dumb" guy, Every thread I read or post in helps me understand this stuff a little better.

What I've taken away from this thread so far is to massage the area and try to break up the oil, increase needle length to 1in, possibly change my concentration to a lower amount? (I'm running 400mg/cc vials at 1/2ml per injection. 2x a week.)
    What type of dilution techniques should I consider? What oils are safe/best to use for this?.

I'm not sure what MCT/GSO is but the product says this "Manufacturer: GMP produced Standard Line with EO based carrier oil for thinness and smoothness
    Active Ingredients: Testosterone Enanthate Active Half-life: 10 days, Aromatization: High"

Last edited by Morakie; 05-01-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

As Multi mentioned theres about 5 million PIP threads here. Guys will get tired of answering the same questions over and over, so always try to do a little research first.

A few already mentioned it but 25 gauge 1 inch needle for IM and your good. I pin ass and shoulders with both and have never had an issue.

I did recently start with a shorter ester mix and was having very bad PIP issues as well. If your new to pinning its virgin muscle so some soreness is expected. Massaging can help and some say use a heating pad after will help as well.

What helped me the most was running the syringe under hot water for a few minutes after drawing it up and before pinning. I havenít had an issue since. Not knowing the science behind it but something about having the oil closer to body temp while injecting is better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Everyone starts somewhere dont feel bad. A 25G 1inch should be a good gauge for you to use. Its what i use. Make sure that you are getting all the air out the syringe prior to injecting the oil into the muscle. Try your delt also. If you rotate both delts and glute you should be good to go before trying VG and quads. When injecting your glute try to relax as much as possible. Dont flex your glute muscle and jab. Relax your muscle and inject slow. This is how you also do your delt find the proper location, relax inject. Quads can be tricky and you should wait untill you get comfortable with the process of injecting. As for oils some people respond better to some oils than others. Some people use grapeseed oil, MCT, sesame seed, cottonseed oil. Or as stated before the BA% could also play a role. You are doing the right thing by asking questions and doing research thats the point of board forums to help. Good luck to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,224 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Morakie View Post
    To clarify, I don't think there is an issue with the product. Everything I've read gives bones great reviews and he seems like he's been around a long time. I'm not about to bash his stuff when its most likely my own ignorance causing the issues. I'm totally new to this and I expect all of my issues are my own fault, I simply wanted to post what I am going through to get your more experienced opinions. I don't know a single person in real life who uses steroids and I have no one to talk to about this or show me proper methods.
    Its all been Google and this forum guiding me. I've got thick skin and I'm ok with being hazed as the new or "dumb" guy, Every thread I read or post in helps me understand this stuff a little better.

What I've taken away from this thread so far is to massage the area and try to break up the oil, increase needle length to 1in, possibly change my concentration to a lower amount? (I'm running 400mg/cc vials at 1/2ml per injection. 2x a week.)
    What type of dilution techniques should I consider? What oils are safe/best to use for this?.

I'm not sure what MCT/GSO is but the product says this "Manufacturer: GMP produced Standard Line with EO based carrier oil for thinness and smoothness
    Active Ingredients: Testosterone Enanthate Active Half-life: 10 days, Aromatization: High"

Your not the ďdumbĒ guy because your trying your best to educate yourself.

Iíve tried a lot of bones products and never had issues. You picked a good source.

But the problem is you picked something 400mg, which would always give me pain because of its concentration. MCT and GSO are different types of carrier oils. Oil and oil mix so it doesnt matter what you choose but to dilute it you would use half a cc of your test which would be 200mg, then mix with half a cc of your sterile oil. 50/50 split

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

Eo is expensive to use, I doubt they use it on test e which is the easiest test to brew. Typically it's made with gso or mct. Even at 400mg.

Btw, even a good ass supplier can have a bad batch of gear. As I mentioned above I'm betting it has some carbolic acid attached and it's causing the pip.