• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alternative syringe filters

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I currently use whatman syringe filters 25m .2um . These can get a little pricey.Do you guys use any other that are just as good to filter your oils for purety?

Are you looking for a cheaper source or another way of doing it altogether?

10 million heroin users can't be wrong:

Attachments

• istockphoto-1188795351-256x256.jpg
    istockphoto-1188795351-256x256.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 60
How much oil are you guys seriously filtering with these? Anything over 10-20ml always goes to a bottle top filter. The filter costs like $2-3 more but it will filter way more volume in a much shorter period of time. Its worth the upgrade for almost anyone that's not micro-batching.

How much oil are you guys seriously filtering with these? Anything over 10-20ml always goes to a bottle top filter. The filter costs like $2-3 more but it will filter way more volume in a much shorter period of time. Its worth the upgrade for almost anyone that's not micro-batching.
What are you using for a despenser everything I've found is expensive?

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

What are you dispensing and what are you dispensing from? Oil, solvents, finished oil?
This is what I have with a pump
1b04d809fd15076fa272b89271537179.jpg
211dda8c70523e9eb31a354fa0f672ff.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Microlit and United Scientific make a dispenser that will screw right to the top of that bottle. They have a little dial on the pump so you can select how much you want each pump to dispense. They are normally around $200-300 but they can be cleaned, run through autoclave and used over and over again. If you're filling a bunch of 10ml vials its not very convenient but the next step up is a peristaltic pump for filling vials.

As an alternative get a clean 500ml beaker and sterilize it. Then pour the finished oil into it. That way you can use a 60ml syringe to draw from it and fill vials with.

Microlit and United Scientific make a dispenser that will screw right to the top of that bottle. They have a little dial on the pump so you can select how much you want each pump to dispense. They are normally around $200-300 but they can be cleaned, run through autoclave and used over and over again. If you're filling a bunch of 10ml vials its not very convenient but the next step up is a peristaltic pump for filling vials.

As an alternative get a clean 500ml beaker and sterilize it. Then pour the finished oil into it. That way you can use a 60ml syringe to draw from it and fill vials with.
I have the beaker already will use that until I can purchase a dispenser I wasn't sure if it could do that probably over thinking it thanks for your help

Back