• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fantasy Football Contest TD!!

lifter916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thnx to PSL for the contest. I was late in ordering my prize for the event, but it landed yesterday! 5 Test E and they threw in 2 Clen on top of that..Hell Ya.. Have never ran EP so this is a new experience.. will get bloods done after 5 wks on these. Thnx MaceDog for the contest
fc52b08d54a15544d34700ddb9c47ec5.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thnx to PSL for the contest. I was late in ordering my prize for the event, but it landed yesterday! 5 Test E and they threw in 2 Clen on top of that..Hell Ya.. Have never ran EP so this is a new experience.. will get bloods done after 5 wks on these. Thnx MaceDog for the contest
fc52b08d54a15544d34700ddb9c47ec5.jpg

How’s the foot?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How’s the foot?

Foot is healed but a new job has had me worn down and away from the gym.. I'm still just cruising on 250mg test/wk.. how are u doing cdubb? It's been a while

Last time I talked to u BTC was at 25k ... Hopefully you kept some in there

Made a good little chuck of change and sold out at 62k. My gear whoring ass keeps buying crap though. Life is good bro! Still just trying to improve everyday. I will be ready for football

Back