• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Currently on TRT looking for opinions

Greyfox12311

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was a long time AAS user until about 7 years ago. Ran many cycles and needed to stop for health issues. Doctor was never able to get my hpta back in line and decided TRT would be the way to go so I have been on since. For about the last two years I've been on 100mg of Test Cyp split two times a week subq with a slin. I'm now in great health with good blood work. When I started TRT subq was thought to be totally inefficient and would get you laughed off a board like this. My question is this, if I decided to blast my T a bit and add say some UGL mast, primo, or whatever I decide since they are esterfied with the same esters as the T that is now used for TRT do they need to be IM or are they effective subq also. I have no issues with pinning it if needed it's just that I have a ton of scar tissue from pinning for years so if I can get away with subq all the better. And also are there any that you would absolutely stay away from subq? Thanks

By the way I'm jcar1016 from the other boards. Haven't been around for a long time but it's good to be back.

I was a long time AAS user until about 7 years ago. Ran many cycles and needed to stop for health issues. Doctor was never able to get my hpta back in line and decided TRT would be the way to go so I have been on since. For about the last two years I've been on 100mg of Test Cyp split two times a week subq with a slin. I'm now in great health with good blood work. When I started TRT subq was thought to be totally inefficient and would get you laughed off a board like this. My question is this, if I decided to blast my T a bit and add say some UGL mast, primo, or whatever I decide since they are esterfied with the same esters as the T that is now used for TRT do they need to be IM or are they effective subq also. I have no issues with pinning it if needed it's just that I have a ton of scar tissue from pinning for years so if I can get away with subq all the better. And also are there any that you would absolutely stay away from subq? Thanks

By the way I'm jcar1016 from the other boards. Haven't been around for a long time but it's good to be back.
Ive heard of guys doing low dose daily pins sub q if all sorts of anabolics, give it s go and what ur blood work to see if it works out for u, not everything needs to be pinned im, look at test for the example. Sub q actually does work, ive pinned deca sub q, it still gave me all the sides, and made my bloods rise like it should, doesnt mean its the best way to pin it, but it works....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SubQ is going to absorb any hormone you inject into it.

Speed of absorption and bio-avaiability might vary slightly.

Studies show that subq Testosterone injects are similarly effective to IM. But I will say this, for me personally I notice far better result shooting anything IM, whether that be Test, peptides, hcg, or hgh.

I pin my TRT dose of 200mg per week sub-Q and test out around 1400 which is pretty good. So I’m a big fan of this method.

Back