• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Conspiracy corner

IML Gear Cream!
Here's a 2 for 1

MTG is so crazy hot, wanting to bring a gun on the capital floor, outing kamala for funding antifa. Last nite she said Trump is still president at a rally with Matt Gaetz. Why does being crazy make women hotter ? Haha

Here's the twofer - Trump is banned from everywhere right ? Well Forbes Business carried the whole rally, every word of both her and Gaetz.

Is Forbes to legit to ban ? If anyone else does it they are banned imedeatly ...

Attachments

• 16204670250031683460377.jpg
    16204670250031683460377.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Matt Gaetz says he's a marked man. He's been cancelled by the MSM.

Says Donald Trump IS the president.

Says the first amendment is not evident today.

Says we better use the second amendment. Matt Gaetz

Deep state has pulled this off and it's real. MG

Thank God for project Veritas helping him with slander. MG

We need to go back to the Trump peace policy says Gaetz.

Attachments

• 1620468169058-112502626.jpg
    1620468169058-112502626.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
To much monopoly money chasing to few goods.

There is no relationship of money to value anymore.

If biden gave each of us a million dollars, could we all own a Tesla ?

No, we couldn't, it would be to much money chasing to few goods.

Attachments

• 1620525263773814189522.jpg
    1620525263773814189522.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 1620525217135-1854323377.jpg
    1620525217135-1854323377.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 1620525197653-790466126.jpg
    1620525197653-790466126.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
This is only a test run for minimum basic income for when technology, and atomization take the few remaining jobs.

Unfortunately it is a giant fail ...

Attachments

• 1620527330530-78763486.jpg
    1620527330530-78763486.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
JUST IN - Melinda Gates met with divorce lawyers in 2019, say people familiar and documents reviewed by WSJ. One concern about her husband: Bill Gates dealings with Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender who died in prison.

What is Canelo on ? It has to be fast for testing. He has failed before with Clenbuteral.

Something like Halo Clen, then Cheque drops right up and on fight night ?

He is fully PED out of his mind ! He broke Saunders eye socket ...

Attachments

• 16206112117571683460377.jpg
    16206112117571683460377.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
"Trust the Science, children."

They've made many generations of fat, diseased, die before Soc Sec pays off, and die owing big pharma/medicine.

E1CkXABXEAMJ9HJ

S&p lookin cute 3bba20d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yall ready for some depression in the future? Lol683a1e3.jpg

Yikes. What a title..
Get rid of the rapist and replace it with anything and it sounds gnarly.
East Valley steroid man
East Valley retard
East Valley bandit.
The location of the crime added to the crime. Name... In my opinion. Makes it seem way worse. Your not just a rapist. But the east valley rapist. Turns it up a whole notch.

East Valley Retard

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf is this hr 8791 ?

hahaha halfway thru he pauses and is like “Jesus” .... it cracks me up

Last edited:
Anyone see all these woke military ads? It’s like they’re trying to chase all the conservatives out of the armed forces, to build a military of all leftists.... take our guns away and have an entire military force of sheep that will have no problem carrying out far left orders....

I always wondered how they’d get communism to stick with our military.

I’m so confused.... what’s America’s history of slavery have to do with the sexual deviancy involving young kids that’s being taught in our middle and high schools?

seriously? Why are children being assigned books that talk about high school kids going to parties in search of “big dicks”?

if I was a parent in this school district there’d be some staffers swinging in the forest.

Anyone see all these woke military ads? It’s like they’re trying to chase all the conservatives out of the armed forces, to build a military of all leftists.... take our guns away and have an entire military force of sheep that will have no problem carrying out far left orders....

I always wondered how they’d get communism to stick with our military.

Actually, the new ads are meant to target “conservatives” that are too soft to serve. Looks like the ads are working.

Actually, the new ads are meant to target “conservatives” that are too soft to serve. Looks like the ads are working.

lol.... ^ Biden voter

Imagine being “too soft” to serve in a military full of green haired fags and libtarded Karen’s. That’s like saying you’re a man who is “too soft” to suck a dick....

lol.... ^ Biden voter

^^^Idiot working class guy that voted for an old man that:

- Pretends to be a billionaire businessman, but in reality he inherited his fortune from his daddy
- never worked a hard day in his life
- Dodged the draft
- lives at an elitist country club
- wears orange makeup and dyes his hair yellow
- Manufactures his products in Asia
- Hires illegals
- Evades taxes
- Whines constantly about how unfairly he is treated

LOL

Imagine being “too soft” to serve in a military full of green haired fags and libtarded Karen’s. That’s like saying you’re a man who is “too soft” to suck a dick....

So now you are disparaging all the men and women that currently serve or served in the military. Just more confirmation that you are a POS conservative that talks a big game when behind a keyboard, but in the real world your just another mask wearing bitch that does what he is told.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^Idiot working class guy that voted for an old man that:

- Pretends to be a billionaire businessman, but in reality he inherited his fortune from his daddy
- never worked a hard day in his life
- Dodged the draft
- lives at an elitist country club
- wears orange makeup and dyes his hair yellow
- Manufactures his products in Asia
- Hires illegals
- Evades taxes
- Whines constantly about how unfairly he is treated

LOL

he didnt inherit his fortune, he got a small 1 mil loan from his dad

For what it's worth. Dr Michael burry got puts on tesla and the treasury bonds. Probly gonna be going down soon. RDT_20210517_1225048998833621637955900jpg.jpg

I have a real conspiracy theory for you. Why is Multislackings post count equal to his thanks count??? Definitely one of those things that make you go HMmmmmm! 😂

So bruiserdog ... you gonna leave your money and assets to me when you die? Or give it to your kids?

weird you have that inheritance on your list of things you hate about Trump while you literally call me an idiot WORKING class guy....

you some bozo in a suit n tie aintcha?

So now you are disparaging all the men and women that currently serve or served in the military. Just more confirmation that you are a POS conservative that talks a big game when behind a keyboard, but in the real world your just another mask wearing bitch that does what he is told.

you misunderstood the point I was trying to make. Clearly your TDS is showing. I never once mentioned Trump at all. It was about the fairy fucks on the left creating safe spaces and cry closets for our military.

weak.

my whole family served. My biggest regret was not serving so you got me there compadre...

you win... go get your vaccine and suck some more Democrat dick, tough guy.

This is your comment to my comment regarding woke-ism in the military. I can read between the lines. My other comment about you being a Biden voter really hurt your feelers didnt it?

Why? Are you not proud of the decision you made?

Attachments

• 8F3DCFA9-DA67-4EF1-A4CE-6A563A56A02B.jpeg
    8F3DCFA9-DA67-4EF1-A4CE-6A563A56A02B.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 15
So bruiserdog ... you gonna leave your money and assets to me when you die? Or give it to your kids?

weird you have that inheritance on your list of things you hate about Trump while you literally call me an idiot WORKING class guy....

you some bozo in a suit n tie aintcha?
Someone who refers to people as "working class idiots" has to be a suit.
Shame. Cause those working class idiots probly have more heart than those who call him a friend.

Back