• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

F'n A bro!

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First GC TD! Can't wait to try these dbol! GC is a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! And good lookin out, Ldog, for helping a brother out! It's game on with GC!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dbol used to be my favorite oral when I first got In the game. Need to run some again.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

How often should I take it? I got the 50mg. Maybe split them in half? Morning and night?

How often should I take it? I got the 50mg. Maybe split them in half? Morning and night?

ED.. Id definitely split them in half, especially if you've never ran dbol. 50mg of good dbol is plenty unless you're a very experienced user.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

ED.. Id definitely split them in half, especially if you've never ran dbol. 50mg of good dbol is plenty unless you're a very experienced user.

I ran AY Dbol back in the day. I loved it. Been a while though. Just confirming. I know it has a short active life.

Yep split em .. AM/PM

All good...be safe and smart!

First GC TD! Can't wait to try these dbol! GC is a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! And good lookin out, Ldog, for helping a brother out! It's game on with GC!

I just ran through a couple of packs of GC Dbol and I loved them GC > AY :boobs:

Back