• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tennis elbow

GymGod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve got a serious case of tennis elbow or something. Last year it happened to my right arm doing hammer curls and I heard a huge pop. It took months to heal and this year I injured the other arm. It’s not as bad and is getting better but still get soreness and pain with certain workouts. The pain used to shoot all the way down to my forearm and fingers. I’ve tried a tennis elbow band but don’t seem it really works. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or how to heal it quicker? I’m bout to start some HGH hoping that may help lol

I’ve got a serious case of tennis elbow or something. Last year it happened to my right arm doing hammer curls and I heard a huge pop. It took months to heal and this year I injured the other arm. It’s not as bad and is getting better but still get soreness and pain with certain workouts. The pain used to shoot all the way down to my forearm and fingers. I’ve tried a tennis elbow band but don’t seem it really works. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or how to heal it quicker? I’m bout to start some HGH hoping that may help lol

Have you tried bpc 157 and tb500 in addition to the hgh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had pretty bad case of tendonitis in both of my elbows last year..... I used BPC-157 and it worked miracles. I didn't even add the TB-500 to the mix as most people suggested. Supposedly the two used together is REALLY great, but the BPC worked alone for me. It has a short half life and needs to be injected 3 times per day. I injected ~250mcg (Sub-Q) as close to the pain as possible three times per day. I did this for about 2.5 weeks. Below is a video example of how to reconstitute the peptide. Just remember DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL. Swirl to mix. Peptides are "fragile"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lMdpkL99uU

HGH and Deca always help me with joint pain. But even more important is avoid exercises where you can feel the pain. Usually straight bar curl, and behind the head dumbbell for tricep, will really irritate it

I feel your pain.... A couple years back I had a bad case of tendonitis. I tried everything, ie.. several peptides, and eventually went to my Dr. He gave me two shots of cortisone in my elbow over 3 month period and gave me a band to use religiously. 6-8 month and it started to resolve. One of my worse injuries due to it just nagging at me. Think of death by paper cuts. It wears on you, but stick with it. He had me continue to exercise it, but lighter and less strain. Good luck to you.

LowT

I also agree with LowT on his statement above..... you definitely have to find/choose the exercises that don't irritate the injury. And then you may still need to lighten the load a bit. Elbow tendonitis isn't caused by an elbow issue..... it's either in the wrist, or the shoulder (above or below the injury) Usually it's from improper form in the wrist. With your palm facing up, press down on the tip of your ring finger while applying resistance from your finger..... I guarantee you feel that in your elbow. That is a sure indication that it is your flexor tendon from your elbow down to your fingers. Once you get that to heal up, you need to do different exercises to strengthen those tendons. Then you have to use very strict form.....There are shit-tons of videos on you tube on this subject.... I watched em all. LOL. Good luck bro!

Sorry man, was dealing with this shit last year and it sucked. What my doctor recommended and what helped was to use an OTC elbow brace in the gym and when using the arm. Also, applying heat to the area with a heating pad at least once a day to help blood flow. I did it in the late evening while I was lying in bed.

I have or had bad tennis elbow. Tried everything, wraps, sleeves, creams, and nothing even compares to bpc 157 and tb 500. Within four days of using it, I was back on the bench, doing seated shoulder presses, and reverse flies. I could barely do any of those moves before this. I have been on for about two weeks now, and it's just about gone. I can still feel something when I lift heavy in the above moves, but you are going to have to discipline yourself so you don't reinjure.
I have never even heard of the two until this injury. I did my research, and was still a little skeptical, but at that point I was willing to try anything. This stuff is definitely a miracle drug.

Jesus christ just release your forearm flexors /extensors. No need to inject anything

Jesus christ just release your forearm flexors /extensors. No need to inject anything
You've obviously never had bad tendonitis in your forearms. No therapy or active release works when it gets too bad. Bpc is the most effective outside of having prp done

And once you have had it, it can recur. Know your limits. If a certain exercise exacerbates an injury, check your for, reduce weight or try a different exercise.

Continue doing unnecessary things brother lol

You've obviously never had bad tendonitis in your forearms. No therapy or active release works when it gets too bad. Bpc is the most effective outside of having prp done

Continue doing unnecessary things brother lol

Depends on your definition of “unnecessary things” if you’ve ever experienced an injury or tendinitis to the point where nothing helps bpc and tb seem pretty necessary and also doesn’t require a whole lot of effort to take either.

Depends on your definition of “unnecessary things” if you’ve ever experienced an injury or tendinitis to the point where nothing helps bpc and tb seem pretty necessary and also doesn’t require a whole lot of effort to take either.

Yeah he doesn't have a clue what real tendonitis is like. No amount of stretching an strengthening works once it's already bad. It only makes it worse.

Now, if you do that stuff before it gets bad it's a great preventive measure and will keep you from getting to that point. But once it gets so bad you can't hold a cup of coffee...good luck with therapy. I've been to two different good physical therapists and neither could help it until it healed. That's actually when I did the "self ABT" thread I had on here years ago lol. Now that worked like a champ...not something I'd advise most to try on their own though. Hell I wouldn't even do it now that I have the money for real PRP. But it did fix my tennis elbow after a year of suffering that even BPC couldn't fix

Back