• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Over 40 section?

IML Gear Cream!
This is a great idea. Hope to learn and contribute some too.

Ohhh the ageism in this place!!!

lol

I promise to only read the over 40 thread and not interject for at least 5 years.... even if I identify as much, much older than I am.... so does my lower back.... and the grays in my friggin beard!!!

Don’t worry MK I’ll be your friend since they don’t want us. Lol Who needs them old farts bringing us down! We can talk about young guy stuff like Pussy and getting laid and pussy and getting laid and yeah more pussy.

Ohhh the ageism in this place!!!

lol

I promise to only read the over 40 thread and not interject for at least 5 years.... even if I identify as much, much older than I am.... so does my lower back.... and the grays in my friggin beard!!!

Thanks Mont
I've seen some great vets just get tired of it all and Leave..all that knowledge lost...You know. TourageV8.. Warrior Blaze..BassKiller..
Vision...(gotcha)
Hoping a section for us older guys can not only help keep vets interest but we can still learn from each other..not just about gear life but you know...Life...We all have our Battles,but we can all learn from each's fight..I miss my friends that have left for various reasons,but not feeling needed should never One..
Again Thanks Mont and all my Brothers for the support..

Happy Bday Mindless! I hope you have a great Bday weekend!
Haha thanks. Will be heading out to Vegas on Tuesday and looking forward to some fun!

How many of you guys would be interested in a section dedicated to members over 40?

I know we have a strong member base in that age so I would like to hear some input on things you would like to see in such a section.

Also, would the members over 40 like this section to be a little heavier moderated?

Some complaints I've gotten from our more seasoned vets is the constant chatter in politics and, the typical shit slinging in threads. These would be discouraged in that section unless the older members want them there.

How will we know if you're older, we won't but, the members I do know that are, I'll take their suggestions into consideration.

Gnarly Dude! That’s Totally Awesome!!!’ Does that give away my age.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Get Shredded!
This is a Great idea...I’m 39 yrs so I can definitely relate to what’s being said. This is a great idea.... let it ride..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over 50 here too, I would definitely support it! Good idea.

40's is a little young- but now that i think about it, that's when it ALL started going downhill- 45-50 did a lot of aging- used to let it bother me- now I'm just @ the "fuck it" stage.-lol (almost 58 and I'm in). And as my buddy AR likes to say- I'm "older than dirt". And for the dude that asked how many 45 and older still blast and cruise- A BUNCH- What a lot of younger guys don't understand is it's almost impossible to keep this shit up w/o some sort of an "edge" or "help". And even then it's NOT easy. Started lifting when i was 14- that's 43 almost 44 years. LOOOONG time ago! Lot of wear and tear on the ole bod. Thanks to my buddy Z-man for helping w/this and thanks Monte for considering it. Look forward to learning and contributing. Thanks guys!

I was thinking the same thing Skip !! Pushing REAL hard on 70 and still going strong ~~~ or maybe just still going ~
Then you doing something right, LOL!! Bet you have to be the most jacked dude in your gym and the younger ones' jaws hit the floor when you bust out several reps of heavy deads :)

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing Skip !! Pushing REAL hard on 70 and still going strong ~~~ or maybe just still going ~

Well things have changed since our very first conversation from years ago.

Most all my cycles are short runs with short esters and no oral AAS.

Guys would be shocked by how well they would do with so little AAS.

Also, I'm gonna be looking for some help from our vets on info and possibly articles to put in this section.

If you have any ideas or, want to write something yourself, I know some of you guys are great at exposes, we will need some good solid info for stickies to start

IML Gear Cream!
Also, I'm gonna be looking for some help from our vets on info and possibly articles to put in this section.

If you have any ideas or, want to write something yourself, I know some of you guys are great at exposes, we will need some good solid info for stickies to start
Do you think bringing the TRT/HRT threads into the over 40 club since we are the ones going that route...:coffee:

Thing I’m worried about is the youngins learning our secrets... like taking ibuprofen before every workout... warm/cold treatment to golfers elbow every night... no more bar benching cause shoulders so fd up... moaning on every turn in bed at night cause it all hurts... please continue this list someone...

Stretch, stretch and more stretch
Stretch in the morning, the shower, during the day, before bed. Not deep, exhausting stretching, the basic stay limber stretching.

It's not you get old and stiff.....

It's actually you get stiff then old

At 62 I would definitly be interested, as a guy that reads the whole forum but mostly only posts in the pit due to lack of solid knowledge to give advice to anyone else, I think it is a great idea.
Pit posters (like myself) need to be reminded sometimes that they are outside of the pit and the same rules do not apply. I think a self moderated policy going in would be a good start and see where it goes, there are a lot of respected folks here that if they said "hey reddog, this is not the pit" I would understand and curb my posts.

I do notice the folks that do not go into the pit much absolutely hate when our banter spills out into the rest of the forum and rightfully so.
So low moderation going in with peer pressure when reminders are needed...:coffee:

This was well put and I agree with muotislacking. I’m all for the old guys thread and milf section of course;). I think it would be a great addition to the forum.

I’m a Pubmed junky and have steered from pure blast bulk to lean and longevity! 👍🏼
55 and Happy to contribute!

Last edited:
Back