• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

APOLLO looking for 2 vets to use our HGH Apollotropin !!

Never did hgh but I'm down if selected.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I’ll toss my name in the hat to run serum and igf. Will get pre and post blood work done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am a new guy. Veteran currently getting TRT from a doctor. I joined so I could research support meds because I am considering augmenting my current treatment. I just got labs redone 2 days ago.

I am interested

Lol...didn't you drop the ball on your last log where you got free gear.
I take it u missed the latest thread about that. Lol.

Im Not spending another day going thru that shit again.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Ahh… tempted. But I’m not ready yet to dip my toe into the HGH pool just yet.

I was one of the winners of this give away. I had another post dating back to 6/14 but I cannot find it. I am older so I was only looking to boost my low GH/IGF1 levels up from 100 to 200. I used 1.5 to 2 iu every day after letting my other GH to clear my system for a month when incorporating the Apollo tops. My results are below for before GH teatment 6 months ago and now. Basicly the Apollo GH put me right where I want at 207.
attachment.php

Well you are pretty lucky. Took my money and no gear. He sent me couple of emails saying its on its way, ya right. Its been on its way for a while and when I ask for tracking I get no response.

Last edited:
I guess I am lucky. Weird. I didn't even know there was a contest and next thing I see a PM and then less than a week later a kit shows up. I saw the name Red and I thought of D-Red and thought something might be up.

I am a new guy. Veteran currently getting TRT from a doctor. I joined so I could research support meds because I am considering augmenting my current treatment. I just got labs redone 2 days ago.
Im a vet too using the va, also service connected. The va unfortunately is shit when it comes to mens sexual health and well-being, they won't give the required dose to fix ED or libido issues. Funny thing is they will provide breast implants and trans hormone therapies. 🙄

Im a vet too using the va, also service connected. The va unfortunately is shit when it comes to mens sexual health and well-being, they won't give the required dose to fix ED or libido issues. Funny thing is they will provide breast implants and trans hormone therapies. 🙄
My brother this post is 3 years old lol. Apollo is long gone.

Back