Winstrol tabs bad bad for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Winstrol tabs bad bad for me

I used to be able to tolerate Winstrol in tab form, but now a days no matter how little I take it really messes with me. Severe stomach pains, bad nausea, bloated and over all feel like a train hit me. I literally am tired and can sleep for 18 hours. I was Wondering if any of you ever had this issue and if the injectable Winny is more tolerable for those that may have similar issues? Thanks as always fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sicilian48 View Post
    I used to be able to tolerate Winstrol in tab form, but now a days no matter how little I take it really messes with me. Severe stomach pains, bad nausea, bloated and over all feel like a train hit me. I literally am tired and can sleep for 18 hours. I was Wondering if any of you ever had this issue and if the injectable Winny is more tolerable for those that may have similar issues? Thanks as always fellas.
    Depending on the dose i take i can get pretty bloated and have digestion issues like acid reflux and burping a fuck ton. Iíve never tried injectable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Good to know, same here. I did injectable years ago, Quite painful to inject (water based is more painful from what I have heard). I have done some research, while itís debatable, but some say itís easier on the digestive system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

my advice is find something else. not sure ur age, but in my younger years, i could do it either way w/ no issues. BUT- now that i'm older it KILLS my joints- and that along with ALL the sides ur having- it's just not worth it imo. Maybe var, t-bol or some other compound- FOR ME- the results from winny aren't that great anyway. Not to mention the inj. is VERY painful imo. Sometimes certain things just don't agree w/ us bro!-Good Luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Oral winstrol is amazing but is very toxic and causes acid reflux like many orals and should be used no more than 6 weeks . The sleep you have and nausea are strange because what normaly causes lethargy are bulking compounds like anadrol, dianabol .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím sure this is the wrong place to ask this but I canít warrant starting a thread for such a stupid question but in your experience do you get any of the cosmetic effects of winstrol if youíre not stage lean? Still visible abs, maybe 12% bf, with pretty good vascularity vascularity. I know most guys Iíve talked to seem to take it the last 3-4 weeks of prep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Oral winstrol is amazing but is very toxic and causes acid reflux like many orals and should be used no more than 6 weeks . The sleep you have and nausea are strange because what normaly causes lethargy are bulking compounds like anadrol, dianabol .
    Thanks for the input, I have cycled winny many times over the years and it seems that my body for some reason canít tolerate the tabs any longer. I can definitely see results but canít deal with the sides which have become intolerable it seems. Only thing I am stacking with is npp and test cyp (currently). My last cycle was just winny and TC with same results. I was just wondering if anyone had these symptoms and if the injectable was more tolerable for those who may have experienced similar symptoms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Docmeyers View Post
    Iím sure this is the wrong place to ask this but I canít warrant starting a thread for such a stupid question but in your experience do you get any of the cosmetic effects of winstrol if youíre not stage lean? Still visible abs, maybe 12% bf, with pretty good vascularity vascularity. I know most guys Iíve talked to seem to take it the last 3-4 weeks of prep.
    I donít quite follow you on why the question seems ďstupidĒ to you. I probably have more experience with gear than most here (16+ years). But to answer your question, yes am about 14% body fat and was wanting to drop a few more and harden up, which in the 2 weeks on it I did drop and became more vascular (as expected). However the sides have become increasingly bad (even as little as 5-10 mg a day) with the tabs. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this experience over the years as I have. Excuse me for asking for others experience and advice is considered ďstupidĒ to you. Or may you just know everything? never the less I apologize if I offended you with my question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    my advice is find something else. not sure ur age, but in my younger years, i could do it either way w/ no issues. BUT- now that i'm older it KILLS my joints- and that along with ALL the sides ur having- it's just not worth it imo. Maybe var, t-bol or some other compound- FOR ME- the results from winny aren't that great anyway. Not to mention the inj. is VERY painful imo. Sometimes certain things just don't agree w/ us bro!-Good Luck!
    Thanks for the advice amigo. I have heard guys complaining itís bad on the joints, but I have never had that issue surprisingly. It definitely hardens me up and I love the vascularity and pump from it. Tried var, but gives me too much anxiety, dbol shoots my BP to scary levels. I guess I am just fíed! It Seems like the older we get the less tolerant our bodies get, so I think you are correct to that aspect from your experience as well. Thanks again for the input brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít quite follow you on why the question seems ďstupidĒ to you. I probably have more experience with gear than most here (16+ years). But to answer your question, yes am about 14% body fat and was wanting to drop a few more and harden up, which in the 2 weeks on it I did drop and became more vascular (as expected). However the sides have become increasingly bad (even as little as 5-10 mg a day) with the tabs. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this experience over the years as I have. Excuse me for asking for others experience and advice is considered ďstupidĒ to you. Or may you just know everything? never the less I apologize if I offended you with my question.
    Haha I apologize for phrasing it that way, I guess thereís no stupid questions Iím just inexperienced so Iím only going off stuff Iíve read. Thanks for your input, thatís exactly the sort of experience I like to hear about, I was curious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the advice amigo. I have heard guys complaining itís bad on the joints, but I have never had that issue surprisingly. It definitely hardens me up and I love the vascularity and pump from it. Tried var, but gives me too much anxiety, dbol shoots my BP to scary levels. I guess I am just fíed! It Seems like the older we get the less tolerant our bodies get, so I think you are correct to that aspect from your experience as well. Thanks again for the input brother.
    Have you tried Tbol? I love it... minimal to no sides and gives me results similar to winny...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Hot Rod is on par with tbol!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Im 42 and literally cant take any oral aas anymore. Never used to bother me when i was younger. Now i get horrible acid reflux, bloating, feels like my liver is actually taking a beating also. Its a shame cause they are a nice add on to a cycle.

Just a month ago i even tried anavar thinking it will be more mild but couldnt even handle that. Not sure if its the actual drug itself or if its the other ingtedients added to these pills that are causing me all this discomfort.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the input, I have cycled winny many times over the years and it seems that my body for some reason canít tolerate the tabs any longer. I can definitely see results but canít deal with the sides which have become intolerable it seems. Only thing I am stacking with is npp and test cyp (currently). My last cycle was just winny and TC with same results. I was just wondering if anyone had these symptoms and if the injectable was more tolerable for those who may have experienced similar symptoms.
    With the age we start having problems to tolerate orals. In past i use dbol like candies and right now only 50mg give me reflux . When we get older we should stay away from orals ( only use if you compete ) . Try some anavar instead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you winstrol tabs from a solid source? There are solid, reliable and quality sources and then there are those that are cheap but you know you might be getting a product of low quality. I know winstrol tabs don't break the bank, but could it be a source issue?
    My only side-effects with winny tabs were joint pain......got to the point that doing skull crushers was literally not an option....like glass shards in the elbows. Didn't matter how much I hydrated, fish oils, glucosamine, etc, the joint pain was real and it wasn't a form/technique issue.

I would consider stopping the tabs if you are suffering the side-effects you describe. Not worth it man.
    Last edited by christiantt; 04-30-2021 at 07:02 AM.