• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Federal agents raid Rudy Giuliani’s NYC apartment in Ukraine probe

IML Gear Cream!
For election fraud being “bullshit” the democrats are certainly going out of their way to prevent it being looked at.... why is election fraud bullshit in 2020, but not in 2016? The taxpayers literally spent 25 million dollars to investigate the Russia hoax and now were spending unnecessary money in trying to stop an investigation into one of the shadiest election cycles in the history of this republic!

insane....
Their have been audits and recounts. Trump even paid a few million to have one done in Wisconsin. Same results. He got beat.

All liberal mainstream media have been forced to retract allegations of Rudy Giuliani.

Lying POS that they are.

The only allegation against him is he may have not registered as a lobbyist. Such a red tape little possibility by a easter block country. Not even alleged by America ?

This is the administration rounding up political opponents. What dicks !

Attachments

• 1619974817593844806666.jpg
    1619974817593844806666.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
LOL from you're own post... The wall is going to cost $12 billion. It's peanuts compared to what we lose. O.K.? That's why Mexico is going to pay., Mexico in some form, and there are many different forms, will reimburse us and they will reimburse us for the cost of the wall. That will happen, whether it's a tax or whether it's a payment — probably less likely that it's a payment. But it will happen.., Mexico is paying for the wall because the trade deal is billions and billions of dollars better.

There you go, like I always say, critical thinking skills. He says over and over, probably not a direct payment, and on top of that HE DID renegotiate NAFTA and we are saving millions of dollars, no one even disputes it. The only reason we don't have a wall is because your party cock-blocked it, hardly a reason to blame Trump in my opinion.

And please do bother over the gay rights stuff, because I'm assuming you know what GLAAD is and the link I sent you should be THE PAGE detailing exactly everything he's supposedly done to the gay community.

So I finally read ur GLADD artice but I'm unsure how in any way this supports your claim of Trump not being anti gay
Did YOU use those critical thinking skills and digest what u read?
I'll use your word here.
The article LITERALLY outlines every single legal action and attempt at legal action against the gay community.
It's pointless to further debate the wall funding with you.
Youve cited not one iota of proof that ANY money was paid by Mexico. Whereas I've illustrated exactky how it hasn't.
And to add icing on the cake for you..
Biden administration to return billions in border wall funding Trump diverted from Pentagon
"Border wall construction under the previous administration tied up more than $14 billion in taxpayer funds, shortchanged our military..
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bid...s-border-wall-funding-trump/story?id=77423458

How are we giving back money to America if Mexico 'paid' us?
Directly or indirectly?

Ohhh.. the Mexican trade deal.. Ahh

The FBI broke the law by not taking the Hunter Biden Hard Drive from Rudy.

Rudy produced a copy of the Warrant and it said "all electronic devices".

Rudy is the one that told the FBI that the device in question was the Hunter hard drive. And they took his word on it. How did they know it wasn't some secret hard drive that would prove Ukranian Conspiracy theories that they are suggesting may have happened.

They didn't. The fact is, "if" they took them and it was true they would have no choice but to investigate and Prosecute Hunter.

But I digress. The DOJ is already in possession of the laptop. So there has to be an investigation as is. And it's currently being swept under the carpet.

Shocking.

"But who cares what Joe's son did". Says the same exact members here who were crying about the Don Jr meeting with the staged Russian setup in Trump Tower.

Remember whining about that??? I do.

So I finally read ur GLADD artice but I'm unsure how in any way this supports your claim of Trump not being anti gay
Did YOU use those critical thinking skills and digest what u read?
I'll use your word here.
The article LITERALLY outlines every single legal action and attempt at legal action against the gay community.
It's pointless to further debate the wall funding with you.
Youve cited not one iota of proof that ANY money was paid by Mexico. Whereas I've illustrated exactky how it hasn't.
And to add icing on the cake for you..
Biden administration to return billions in border wall funding Trump diverted from Pentagon
"Border wall construction under the previous administration tied up more than $14 billion in taxpayer funds, shortchanged our military..
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bid...s-border-wall-funding-trump/story?id=77423458

How are we giving back money to America if Mexico 'paid' us?
Directly or indirectly?

Ohhh.. the Mexican trade deal.. Ahh

The point that I've been trying to make is that at least I never thought that Mexico was going to write us a check to build a wall, and if you thought that they were, you're kind of silly.

The way you would procure funding from the Mexican government would be via increased tax revenue generated from making protectionist policy changes (taxing remittances, trade deals, increase of taxable income leaving for US citizen by virtue of less immigration).

Having said that, none of those things would happen quickly, so yes taxpayer funds would need to be used initially. In all honesty, yes DJT's words could be easily misconstrued, he's certainly not the first politician to play to the electorate's stupidity. If you expect politicians to be able to just roll into town and start launching mutli-billion dollar civil projects solely funded by foreign countries, you're going to find yourself disappointed... a lot.

You're a gay black man Kilsong, tell me, did your quality of life go down? Did you ever personally experience any discrimination either directly or indirectly from any of DJT's words or actions? I'm in no way being a smart ass either, I'm just legitimately curious. I live in my own little bubble too and if people were going through things like that I wouldn't necessarily know about it.

As far as the GLAAD Accountability Project's page on DJT, it's like I said. It tries to populate itself to a ridiculous degree, but if you actually read what it lists, the only policy changes are reversal of transgender policies set by the Obama admin. Everything that is "anti-gay" is stuff like this...
  • 09.29.20 President Trump’s son Eric claims that LGBTQ people “come out in full force” to support his father. GLAAD releases a scientific poll of LGBTQ voters showing 76% support VP Joe Biden

The FBI broke the law by not taking the Hunter Biden Hard Drive from Rudy.

Rudy produced a copy of the Warrant and it said "all electronic devices".

Rudy is the one that told the FBI that the device in question was the Hunter hard drive. And they took his word on it. How did they know it wasn't some secret hard drive that would prove Ukranian Conspiracy theories that they are suggesting may have happened.

They didn't. The fact is, "if" they took them and it was true they would have no choice but to investigate and Prosecute Hunter.

But I digress. The DOJ is already in possession of the laptop. So there has to be an investigation as is. And it's currently being swept under the carpet.

Shocking.

"But who cares what Joe's son did". Says the same exact members here who were crying about the Don Jr meeting with the staged Russian setup in Trump Tower.

Remember whining about that??? I do.
all I can say is first off I dont trust the FBI, and if this hard drive exists I would believe this raid was just a cover to take the hard drive and make it disappear. that said I believe that if he still has this hard drive that is better than the government having it.

No.. Luckily I havent had ANY negative impact on my life by ANYTHING Trump or any other politician has done.
Does that mean I should not stand with people in my community that have?
You don't see where Trump has done any hurtful and restrictive things towards the gay community?
Wes.. I could be wrong, but I believe I read on the the BBC that it would have been illegal for the FBI to take them because the warrant had specific goals and objectives.

No.. Luckily I havent had ANY negative impact on my life by ANYTHING Trump or any other politician has done.
Does that mean I should not stand with people in my community that have?
You don't see where Trump has done any hurtful and restrictive things towards the gay community?
Wes.. I could be wrong, but I believe I read on the the BBC that it would have been illegal for the FBI to take them because the warrant had specific goals and objectives.

That's good to hear anyways, and no I have not see what Trump has done to cause harm to the gay community.

I hear the media and the people that follow them say that he's discriminating against gay people all of the time but interestingly enough nobody ever seems to have been personally negatively impacted by it... kinda makes it seem like a bunch of ginned up bullshit to be honest. Transgender rights and gay rights are not the same thing.

Gay people want to be left to live their lives as they see fit as long as they're not hurting anybody else whereas trannies want to force everyone to accept their delusional perception of the world and themselves. Gay rights are about individual liberty, transgender rights are about controlling everybody and banning any sort of ideological dissent. It's being used as a tool to promote communism.

I do not see how trans rights are t rhe same as gay rights.
Some do I GUESS.
But I'm kinda weird when it comes to them anyway.
You can't FORCE somebody to call u Mr. or Ms...
If they think ur a man, they can call u whatever they want.
Just because your little sampling of the gay community didn't find anybkdy that had been affected means nothing.
It has affected many people.
If left unchecked and unopposed, it's sure to affect yours truly to in time.

I do not see how trans rights are t rhe same as gay rights.

They are not. This is what happens when the alphabet people attempted to unionize under one umbrella. I'm telling ya...you all need to kick these weirdos out! You don't need their numbers and you damn sure don't need their drama.

Get Shredded!
They (trannies) want you to accept them for who they are..... even if they couldn’t accept themselves for who they were. Lol

It’s the indoctrination of kids that makes me sick. If they could just mind their own business and not use public restrooms it’d be great. Lol

You are correct. They absolutely had the specific goals of trying to make Rudy look bad and protect Hunter simultaneously.

This was Political and everyone, I mean everyone knows it.

Even some friends of mine who voted Dem, are starting to get super pissed off. Alongside the escalating prices, Bidens incompetence and the fact they know now for a fact that he and his son were let off the hook. They are now questioning it completely.

Im annoyed regardless. Everyone and I mean everyone knew Joe blackmailed the Ukranians and should be doing time.

That's good to hear anyways, and no I have not see what Trump has done to cause harm to the gay community.

I hear the media and the people that follow them say that he's discriminating against gay people all of the time but interestingly enough nobody ever seems to have been personally negatively impacted by it... kinda makes it seem like a bunch of ginned up bullshit to be honest. Transgender rights and gay rights are not the same thing.

Gay people want to be left to live their lives as they see fit as long as they're not hurting anybody else whereas trannies want to force everyone to accept their delusional perception of the world and themselves. Gay rights are about individual liberty, transgender rights are about controlling everybody and banning any sort of ideological dissent. It's being used as a tool to promote communism.

He just admitted trump has done nothing to negatively impact his way of life but he’s still pushing the “trump hates gays” agenda. Lol. Typical liberal logic.

I've already responded to that.
Pay attention.
If u had retarded parents (good possibility) and the government said they were no longer going to cover extended stays at mental institution, but ur parents have YET to be admitted, would u not consider this something of importance to you for FUTURE coverage?

It’s the indoctrination of kids that makes me sick. If they could just mind their own business and not use public restrooms it’d be great. Lol

Yeah it’s the constant hammering of the “don’t believe you lying eyes” line of thinking.

It’s creating generations of good little retard comrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've already responded to that.
Pay attention.
If u had retarded parents (good possibility) and the government said they were no longer going to cover extended stays at mental institution, but ur parents have YET to be admitted, would u not consider this something of importance to you for FUTURE coverage?

Go easy on them, they were born that way...

[h=1]Alan Dershowitz: Raid On Rudy Giuliani’s Home Makes America Look Like A Banana Republic[/h]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...home-makes-america-look-like-banana-republic/

Alan-Dershowitz-Court-Packing.jpg

“In banana republics, in Castro’s Cuba, in many parts of the world, when a candidate loses for president, they go after the candidate, they go after his lawyers, they go after his friends,” Dershowitz said. “That didn’t happen in America. That’s happening in America now. They’re going after Rudy Giuliani … Who knows who’s going to be next?”
Dershowitz stressed that “You don’t use search warrants when people have privileged information on their cell phones and in their computers. You use a subpoena. The difference between a subpoena and a search warrant is like night and day.”

IML Gear Cream!
Go easy on them, they were born that way...
See... Ur a good sport.
Nothing better than a guy that can take a joke.
U know I didny mean that.
But.. Do u see where I'm coming from with me caring about gay rights.. Even if they dont affect me yet?

Alan Dershowitz: Raid On Rudy Giuliani’s Home Makes America Look Like A Banana Republic

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...home-makes-america-look-like-banana-republic/

Alan-Dershowitz-Court-Packing.jpg

“In banana republics, in Castro’s Cuba, in many parts of the world, when a candidate loses for president, they go after the candidate, they go after his lawyers, they go after his friends,” Dershowitz said. “That didn’t happen in America. That’s happening in America now. They’re going after Rudy Giuliani … Who knows who’s going to be next?”
Dershowitz stressed that “You don’t use search warrants when people have privileged information on their cell phones and in their computers. You use a subpoena. The difference between a subpoena and a search warrant is like night and day.”

BANANA Republic huh? Sounds racist to me...

Wes.. Shouldnt Dershowitz be more concerned with his little situation with Epstein?

But.. Do u see where I'm coming from with me caring about gay rights.. Even if they dont affect me yet?

Lol you make it sound like gay rights in general don't even apply to you.

I'm starting to think that maybe I'm gayer and blacker than you are.

How in the world did u come to that?
I don't follow ur logic with that statement.

Kindly explain.

How in the world did u come to that?
I don't follow ur logic with that statement.

Kindly explain.

It's pretty self-explanatory... I've probably got more melanin in my skin and I've probably done more gay shit than you...

And I'm a white dude who's never done anything gay in his life.

You said you care about gay rights even though they don't affect you. I'm sorry Kilsong but at this point I'm gonna need to see some proof to ascertain whether or not you're a fraud...

Ummm.. Okay.
I still have no idea how u came to that.. But okay.
What I said is self explanatory as well.
Just because Trumps trans ban does not affect me directly, I shouldn't care about those that it does?
My caring transcends the gay world. I don't want injustices thawrated upon anybody!
What don't u understand?

Ummm.. Okay.
I still have no idea how u came to that.. But okay.
What I said is self explanatory as well.
Just because Trumps trans ban does not affect me directly, I shouldn't care about those that it does?
My caring transcends the gay world. I don't want injustices thawrated upon anybody!
What don't u understand?

Nevermind dude...

BxEUQuiEpNci.gif

Wes.. Shouldnt Dershowitz be more concerned with his little situation with Epstein?

I would say he should. Because truth be told I recall that witness named him.

I wanna say she claims to have been like 17 and had sex with him.

But I do think that his legal opinions can be valuable regardless. He's a well known Constitutional Lawyer and I have seen him many times side w the Constitution, instead of the D or the Rs, even though he is a D.

See... Ur a good sport.
Nothing better than a guy that can take a joke.
U know I didny mean that.

I’m pretty reasonable. I get your point but to that I’ll say sometimes you gotta take a little bad with the good. Biden might be more supportive of the gay community but trump is way better for our economy and that’s more important to me even if it means I gotta find another way to get my retarted parents into that crazy house.

Back