• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where do you get your news from ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This has been a struggle from the start. Since the days of Walter Konkrite, the news media has had a monopoly on news media.

I always thought it was kinda Fox news against the world ? That is not true. Between Comcast, Time Warner, and the Disney corp, every news outlet is by far liberal Democrat.

Back to Fox news. Rupert Merdox is far left leaning. He even owns the New York post. So much for Fox news. Think that explains the bad Trump coverage ?

Help me to find a unbiased news outlet by posting up your go to news ?

Attachments

• 1619607041844124905181.jpg
    1619607041844124905181.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
Who trusts the media ? A poll shows dems do pubs don't. Sounds like Kilsong n me .

:loveu:

Attachments

• 16196084991792095933830.jpg
    16196084991792095933830.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Demturdz also think there's no such thing as boys and girls, just one non-gender being.
They also think burning down cities is 'mostly peaceful'.
They also think that young kids should be able to have sex with demturd adults.
They also think putting kids on test-blockers so they dont reach puberty is a good idea.
They also think all pubtard white-males are violent racists.
They think Math is racist.
They thing cartoon skunks are perverts (while voting in sniffy-Joe).

On and on the 'retard' does go, when it comes to Demturdz...

There is this supposed chart, where top is more fair, low is less fair. Right is pubs. Left is dems.

Completely inaccurate. Impossible to say there are as many conservative outlets as liberal. It's more like a 90/10 spit. Then to say each are equally biased, completely symmetrical would be double wrong.

Attachments

• 1619608795024-1361945115.jpg
    1619608795024-1361945115.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
Newsmax was doing a good job, after Foxnews jumped the shark, and look at them being in the top half green ?

Attachments

• 16196091920841116039077.jpg
    16196091920841116039077.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
The biggest standout is CNN in the middle and top half, while FOX News is far right bottom half ? This piece on fairness just shows you how unfair it is ...

Attachments

• 1619609781997124905181.jpg
    1619609781997124905181.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
Yeah that chart is pretty much bogus. About 95% of the outlets marked as right of center are not right-leaning at all, they just don't blatantly regurgitate liberal propaganda, not all the time anyways.

No one news source gives you any kind of nuanced understanding of world affairs.

You need to mostly read, and watch maybe a little and provide your own balance and have a good bullshit sensor (this is the most important thing, also something that people really seem to lack these days).

I'll read the occasional news alert that pops up on my phone from yahoo finance, occasionally read my apple news feed, read a good bit of Breitbart, watch Tucker Carlson and read up on what guys on here post and it generally keeps me pretty clued in. You should never just blindly believe anything anyone ever writes or broadcasts. It's not that the outlets will always report outright lies, it's just that they'll choose which facts to include or constantly reiterate to impose their world views on you and in turn, skew yours.

Ummm... Hello.
You ALL should be watching CNN..
It's the most trusted name in news.
It says it right in the title.
Can't u reed?
Screen-Shot-2017-08-09-at-7.09.20-AM.jpg

Donald-Trump-CNN-punching-dodges.gif

When I care about the news my go to are. Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Tim Pool for a fence sitting middle of the road viewpoint, Officer Tatum and A.B.L. lately I really don't care about what's going on anymore.

Everywhere. Jack Posobiec twitter; disclosetv twitter (news aggregate); dailymail; a slew of telegram channels. Most are news aggregators though.

Only a handful of men control the news.

Ted Turner network, Rupert Murdoch network, Mark Suckerburg, Bill Gateless, and

I think Newsmax is it. They are not part of the big 5. Been around for 23 years. Even the MSM says their good ?

I read/watch left and right and all things in between. I've always felt that it develops a better, well-rounded view of everything. It's also a lot easier to spot the lies and misinformation. Haven't owned a television in 20 years. I find that there is direct relationship between the amount of television a person watches and how stupid/uninformed they are. More TV = Dumb AF.

Citizen Free Press - news aggregator
Bongino
Project Veritas
Huffington Post
Washington Post
New York Post
New York Times
Tim Pool
Mark Dice
Paul Joseph Watson
censored.news - news aggregator
OAN
Washington Times
Brietbart
Daily Mail
Daily Caller
Conservative Tree House - news aggregator
Jeffrey Prather
BlazeTV
Church Militant
John Stossel
PragerU
ReasonTV
Tucker Carlson
Andy Ngo

But of course my favorite source of news is @steveinmanUIC and his non-essential commentary.

For anyone who doesn't know who Steve Inman is, he started out as a UFC commentator but lost his job during the 2020 covid layoffs. He then started commentating on silly insect fights on youtube as if they were UFC fights. It was funny but he really came into his own when he began commentating on Antifa violence. His "Andy Tifa" videos are absolutely hilarious.

Because of his negative coverage of Antifa, youtube gave him the boot but he's still up on twitter.

I don’t really watch the news. If I catch wind of something happening that I think is worth my time I just come here. 9 times out of 10 multi already has it posted with 10 opinions on it. Lol

I read/watch left and right and all things in between. I've always felt that it develops a better, well-rounded view of everything. It's also a lot easier to spot the lies and misinformation. Haven't owned a television in 20 years. I find that there is direct relationship between the amount of television a person watches and how stupid/uninformed they are. More TV = Dumb AF.

Bongino
Project Veritas
Huffington Post
Washington Post
New York Post
New York Times
Tim Pool
Mark Dice
Paul Joseph Watson
OAN
Washington Times
Brietbart
Daily Mail
Daily Caller
Jeffrey Prather
BlazeTV
Church Militant
John Stossel
PragerU
ReasonTV
Tucker Carlson
Andy Ngo

But of course my favorite source of news is @steveinmanUIC and his non-essential commentary.

For anyone who doesn't know who Steve Inman is, he started out as a UFC commentator but lost his job during the 2020 covid layoffs. He then started commentating on silly insect fights on youtube as if they were UFC fights. It was funny but he really came into his own when he began commentating on Antifa violence. His "Andy Tifa" videos are absolutely hilarious.

Because of his negative coverage of Antifa, youtube gave him the boot but he's still up on twitter.

When do u sleep??

I don’t really watch the news. If I catch wind of something happening that I think is worth my time I just come here. 9 times out of 10 multi already has it posted with 10 opinions on it. Lol

Still trying to get that lead anchor job on ASF News Network.

Get Shredded!
Well that sucks then.
Some of us here spend way too much time focused on politics.
Myself included.
My case of TDS hasn't subsided one bit.

My case of TDS hasn't subsided one bit.

Dude, let it go. At least for the next few years until he's re-elected. Then indulge your hate as much as you want. But until then remember the immortal words of Frank Goes to Hollywood......

Dude, let it go. At least for the next few years until he's re-elected. Then indulge your hate as much as you want. But until then remember the immortal words of Frank Goes to Hollywood......

Ah yes, when Trump is re-elected in 2024. :boobs:

What??
Elected again?
How is that gonna be possible after the Southern District of New York gets done with him?

What??
Elected again?
How is that gonna be possible after the Southern District of New York gets done with him?

Maybe, just maybe, someday you'll get tired of being lied to and quit watching CNN.

Bongino
Project Veritas
Huffington Post
Washington Post
New York Post
New York Times
Tim Pool
Mark Dice
Paul Joseph Watson
OAN
Washington Times
Brietbart
Daily Mail
Daily Caller
Jeffrey Prather
BlazeTV
Church Militant
John Stossel
PragerU
ReasonTV
Tucker Carlson
Andy Ngo

I forgot Dinesh D'Sousa. His stuff is awesome too. Love his insight. He's probably one of the most learned historians alive right now. He has a standing offer to debate up to as many as 6 college professors simultaneously. So far, no one has taken him up on his offer but he destroys the liberal narrative daily. This is an old favorite....

Back