• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone cyp 300

PIPSUX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been on test 300 / monster for about 2 years.
I've always wondered why do I have crazy pain and swelling every time I inject but when I inject legit prescription test I never have the slightest pain.
It's pretty bad to where I am careful when I sit. The entire muscle is hard and hurts at the slightest touch.
Pain goes away in about 5 says.

Also...
If I miss a week and then inject I get flu like symptoms.
Extreme tiredness, weak, sometimes cold.

And this isn't from just 1 vile it's always been that way.

Is it normal?

I've always wondered why do I have crazy pain and swelling every time I inject but when I inject legit prescription test I never have the slightest pain.
It's pretty bad to where I am careful when I sit. The entire muscle is hard and hurts at the slightest touch.

Also...

Is it normal?

It wouldn't be unusual or out of the ordinary to have any major discomfort when using a high dose product especially the compound that you have at those dosages.
That's a lot of hormone that is squeezed down into that one singular mole, occupying all of that space at the same time it's being compounded to stay and remain stable with its solvents, test cyp is known worldwide by leading pharmaceutical compounding facilities that it can become very unstable after 200mgs, this is why the majority of hormones are capped off at a specific dosage because of stability purposes alongside with therapeutic necessary dosages.

To answer your question, yes that would be normal and not unusual to experience that with any compound that is dosed that high.. what you're feeling is an immune response and specific enzymes, little soldiers that are deployed from the lymphatic system are responding.
This will lead to the discomfort and it can also lead to the flu-like symptoms.

That's why a lot of people will actually feel sick on high dose compounds.

most cyp is dosed @ 200mg/ml. Maybe try some of that? (nothing against Monster) When i do cyp, that's what I use- no pip @ all- just sayin- Good Luck!

I couldn't hack the monster cyp 300....pip every time and it lasted for a few days. I made it through a few vials and threw in the towel. I gave it to my buddy to try and he had zero problems.

Also...

Is it normal?

Yes and no, regarding "normal". For you, it's normal. For others, no.
Consider switching to another supplier with lower dosed test cyp. I understand brand loyalty and all that, but you really shouldn't have to be experiencing all this to get the benefits of test cyp.

Also, are you rotating injection sites? Hitting the same couple areas too frequently will definitely increase pip effects.

There is a very popular sustanon type product, 300mg, made by one of the best suppliers on the boards that is 100% on point and effective. It gives me hellacious pip for some reason, but I am in the minority. Literally everyone else has zero pip. The pip was too much hassle for me to deal with so I don't use it anymore.

Could be a slight allergy to the carrier oil?

I am inclined to agree with AF on this one, except perhaps it's just the carrier oil in general. Having experienced a wide variety of carrier oils, blends, etc., the best example I have would be prescription Primobolan 100mg aka Ribobolan (I think that's the spelling) I got severe PIP from it regardless of injection site.

Currently running TE 300mg Boldenone 500mg Primo 150mg all without PIP. So it could be allergies, oil, or something else. The TE is straight from the doc and I have zero PIP.

The only other possibility would be splitting the injection ½ ml x 2 in different sites.

Good luck brother

I couldn't hack the monster cyp 300....pip every time and it lasted for a few days. I made it through a few vials and threw in the towel. I gave it to my buddy to try and he had zero problems.
I have had the same type of thing happen to me multiple times .

op why on earth would you keep injecting something that causes you pain for two years ? It doesn’t mean that their test is bad it just isn’t for you . I would definitely seek out something that didn’t cause me any discomfort

I have had the same type of thing happen to me multiple times .

op why on earth would you keep injecting something that causes you pain for two years ? It doesn’t mean that their test is bad it just isn’t for you . I would definitely seek out something that didn’t cause me any discomfort

This right here, it doesn't mean that the lab is bad or their product is bad, it just simply is not for the user and there's nothing wrong with that.

Oh no MONSTERS testosterone is legit.
I use it still because I've had my testosterone tested many times so I know it's no some bunk garbage.

I'm not very trusting when it comes to buying drugs online because there's no way to know if it's real.
So even though the pip is horrible I know MONSTER is selling good stuff and I can trust them.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont think it's an allergy.
Their cyp and E both cause identical PIP for me.

But the dr. Prescribed cyp doesn't have ANY pain or sides.
And because of my blood work I know their product is legit.

Multislacking
Ya its pretty horrible.
Sometimes the PIP is so bad I can't even workout.
But I know their product is legit so I keep using them.
Never done me wrong.

VISION
You get the best answer award for today 😂
Thank you

With test cyp it's typically brewed/made with EO oil... You might be allergic to EO

I had a whole batch of test e (500g) that hurt when pinned.. No matter how I brewed it, it fucking hurt... Come to find out it has carbolic acid attached during the process at the factory that never burned off and transfered over to my batch. I literally tossed 200 bottles of 250mg up to 400mg due to it being bad. Pain lasted weeks

Switch brands to rule that out assuming they might also use different carrier oil. Maybe test out JuicePal since they got so many great reviews. Also if you’re just pinning once a week try splitting the dose into 3x week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Multislacking
Ya its pretty horrible.
Sometimes the PIP is so bad I can't even workout.
But I know their product is legit so I keep using them.
Never done me wrong.

I tried smaller doses, cutting it with other oils, etc, etc. Nothing helped. Quad shots were crippling. Like I said, my buddy had zero problems and was the happy recipient of nice stash of test.

I know this is an older thread but thought I'd chime in. I ran a few cycles several years ago and had similar PIP with about 3 separate and very highly rated sources. Different carrier oil, compounds etc. Fast forward and I am now on TRT. I was on Keto for the first year on TRT. No PIP what so ever.

Once I came off Keto I've had inflamed swollen and hard injection sites without fail. I've had some success with taking allergy meds and ibuprofen after my shots but I'm wondering if something (gluten?) Could be causing an inflammatory response in my body and cause me to be more susceptible to other irritants (BA/BB for UGL or just the carrier oil for my Pharma test).

I plan to go gluten free for a few weeks and see how my injections go, get my bloods done then go full keto and see if there any/further improvement. I'll probably log my 2 month cut as well.

Back