• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No Joke

TJRiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been meaning to log some of my experience with Uncle Z's Test and Injec D-bol cycle I'm currently on. This is my first time even attempting to log

I'm running EP Test E 250mg @ 750mg split into two shots a week and EP Gold Injec D-bol 50mg @ 50mg broke into two shots daily. I do a push, pull, legs split and do it twice a week one I go heavy and the other I go light and do more reps. I take the D-bol shot about 30 min before the gym.

I been on for 9 days now and I'm up 8lbs already and strength has went through the roof, I get no PIP from the Test or D-bol and both are really smoothe and I've not had any issues just my blood pressure up a little bit. The pumps fucking hurt though, muscles get tight as fuck. I did legs the other day and my quads hurt so bad I had to wait till the pump was gone to drive home. Loved it.

Gonna start doing dailies on this thread on how that days workout goes.

Last edited:
I'm doing mine also. I started last Thursday 1000 mg test aweek 50mg dbol started at 205 weight I'm 214 now thats great gear better then most I've had

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

We appreciate the support from you guys. Thanks for everything TJ and I’m looking forward to your progress.

Back