• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ATIPP + ANAVAR + MAST E Powerlifting log

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys, just got done competing at 181 weight class fairly shredded and poop+water cut, recomped the water and poop weight now I am at 187 again. I will be moving up to 198 weight class and competing in about 10-14 week (not saying exact date here) so I got some room to grow, starting a really mild cycle of some cleaner compounds to try to add ~6lbs before next competition. Since i don't have long to go this will be only strength blocks, I know anavar makes me strong and obviously test but lets see how mast does, Ive never used masteron at more than a 100-400mgs and its always been as an aside and not the main secondary compound like it will be here.

Cycle:
GC ATIPP 0.75 ML 2x PW - Total: 450mg of Test PW
GC Masteron Enantate 1.5ml 2x PW - Total: 600MG Mast PW
GC Anavar 25MG twice per day

I have on hand: Armidex, Nolva (from GC), and Armosin (from GC), just going to keep taking my 0.5mg arimidex twice a week as I normally do for now and maybe switch or add these other things as needed

I may up the test to like 600 by adding test propitiate half way through if I think its a good idea

Starting max lifts: 505lb Deadlift, 305lb benchpress, 410lb squat.

hey guys, just got done competing at 181 weight class fairly shredded and poop+water cut, recomped the water and poop weight now I am at 187 again. I will be moving up to 198 weight class and competing in about 10-14 week (not saying exact date here) so I got some room to grow, starting a really mild cycle of some cleaner compounds to try to add ~6lbs before next competition. Since i don't have long to go this will be only strength blocks, I know anavar makes me strong and obviously test but lets see how mast does, Ive never used masteron at more than a 100-400mgs and its always been as an aside and not the main secondary compound like it will be here.

Cycle:

I have on hand: Armidex, Nolva (from GC), and Armosin (from GC), just going to keep taking my 0.5mg arimidex twice a week as I normally do for now and maybe switch or add these other things as needed

I may up the test to like 600 by adding test propitiate half way through if I think its a good idea

Super respectable numbers at 181 man. I will say this though, I compete at 198, it is very fucking competitive. Strongest guys in my opinion in comparison to weight vs weight lifted. I’m subbed, goodluck!

Ok so this week is a deload, I am doing rpe 7 top sets in the high rep ranges with 2-3 backoffs only at 50% and not even doing SBD, doing cable flys, leg press, reverse lunges, db incline bench, unilateral deadlifts, db flat bench, seated rows, and hanging leg raises. Long deserved deload as ive been pushing for 9 weeks. Mentally I am really motivated and ready for a push but im letting my joints recover a bit before going forward.

Super respectable numbers at 181 man. I will say this though, I compete at 198, it is very fucking competitive. Strongest guys in my opinion in comparison to weight vs weight lifted. I’m subbed, goodluck!

yea I noticed that but I basically have no choice but to move up right now if I want to keep getting bigger and stronger. Only been doing PL specifically since november but lifting for many years so I expect my numbers to keep rising quickly and I do have a world class coach.

Damn strong MT!

Max

one other detail, my 410lb squat is highbar, I am starting a change to lowbar in this process so if my squat numbers go up crazy fast thats probably part of it

Man making the switch to low bar was easily the best decision of my powerlifting career, I think you’ll be super happy with how it feels

The mast will definitely help with E2 control and I love the DHT strength...coupled with Var....strength through the roof.

Cycle:

Ok week 2 of cycle and week 1 of the real training, I am starting real fresh tomorrow after the deload week that just passed and previously a peak week and the taper. Going to be doing higher reps and sets than ive done in several months. Feeling pretty good, I have no estrogen sides with or anything tho I'd guees its a tad high just based on my sexual sensativity its probably like 50 or 60, all good tho, I carry on not adding armosin or anything yet. Normally I do take a bit more AI with this much test but hoping the masteron helps a bit more. Plan for tomorrow is as follows: Day 1 Low Bar 1x6 @ RPE 7 backdowns: 3x8 @ RPE 7 Comp bench 1x6 @ RPE 7 backdowns: 3x8 @ RPE 7 DB RDL 1x8 @ 7 backdowns: 3x10 @ 7 Leg Extensions 2x12-15 @ 7 One-Arm Lat Pulldowns 2x8-12 @ 7 Weighted Hanging Leg Raises 3x10 @ 8

alright for my top sets yesterday I hit 315lb x 6 squats at rpe 6.5 and 245lb x 6 bench at rpe 7 then I did the 4 sets of eight at low intensity for backoffs 205lb bench and 265lb squats. Crazy I have doms today in my chest and hams from the high reps I guees since these are movements I do regularly, its been months since ive done this high of rep range I have some acne + oily skin + increased hairloss which is definitely caused by the higher dose of masteron cause I run high DHB and Primo (other DHTs) with this much test and didn't have this problem, going to give my self a few weeks just to see if its an adaptation thing like what happens at the start/end of some cycles but if it continues ill be backing off on the masteron to like 200mg and add DHB instead at 200mg. I guees this is probably an indication I have high DHT rn so its crossed my mind to increase my dosage of finasteride to 2mg a day instead of 1mg but not sure that would help much as Finasteride dosage seems to have steep diminishing returns as dosage goes up.

Be careful with that Finasteride...some guys are ok on it but others have long term issues.

alright for my top sets yesterday I hit 315lb x 6 squats at rpe 6.5 and 245lb x 6 bench at rpe 7 then I did the 4 sets of eight at low intensity for backoffs 205lb bench and 265lb squats. Crazy I have doms today in my chest and hams from the high reps I guees since these are movements I do regularly, its been months since ive done this high of rep range I have some acne + oily skin + increased hairloss which is definitely caused by the higher dose of masteron cause I run high DHB and Primo (other DHTs) with this much test and didn't have this problem, going to give my self a few weeks just to see if its an adaptation thing like what happens at the start/end of some cycles but if it continues ill be backing off on the masteron to like 200mg and add DHB instead at 200mg. I guees this is probably an indication I have high DHT rn so its crossed my mind to increase my dosage of finasteride to 2mg a day instead of 1mg but not sure that would help much as Finasteride dosage seems to have steep diminishing returns as dosage goes up.

IML Gear Cream!
Be careful with that Finasteride...some guys are ok on it but others have long term issues.

What are the long term issues? I have been on it for a few years now for hairloss and acne. I haven’t experienced any side effects but am not aware of long term issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erection and libido issues

What are the long term issues? I have been on it for a few years now for hairloss and acne. I haven’t experienced any side effects but am not aware of long term issues.

ok so kind of early to call but I guees the acne and accelerated hairloss was just one of those temporary thing that happen going on and off cycle especially the way I do it with the big shots only twice a week, I had 4 new pimples and they are now pretty much healed up and not seeing any more hair than normal in my hair catch. So yea I had to push my schedule back a day now I have 3 full days of training back to back ahead of me to make up for. Today I did cardio...for powerlifters, aka high rep deadlifts, I guess coach has me this week or maybe this entire block doing high reps and its giving me doms cause its been months since I did over 3-4 reps pretty much. 3 Sec Pause Bench - 235lb x 6 @ 6.5 (undershot .5 rpe), 225 3 x 8 @ RPE 7 Deadlifts 385lb x 6 @ RPE 6 ( i was prescribed @ 7 but I undershot it again which oh well thats okay this early in a training blocks) , 315lb 3 x 8 at RPE 7 Seated Hamstring Curls 3 x 12-15 @ 7 Cable Chest Flys 3 x 12-15 @ 7 Planks 3 x 40sec DeadBugs

Erection and libido issues
isn't this unlikely for someone on TRT for life tho since we would always have sufficient DHT even on fina? Dutasteride I think is what destroys DHT. I've been on fina a good while and no issues its only been positive, reversed my hair loss and stopped my DHT acne.

hey guys, something I forgot to mention is I went ahead and bumped the ATIPP to 2ml a week (600MG of test total) like on the second week of this. So I am hesitant to blame this as a masteron side effect as I haven't read about it before but Ive had some disturbed sleep, I wake up for 2-3 hours in the night thinking about sex and I am like half awake day dreaming about sex, my sex drive is astronomically high right now, I really was considering cheating which ive never done in my life cause my woman has not been in the mood, also on one occasion now ive woke up quite soaked kind of like I do on DHB.

so I continue on the 6-8 reps and same movements another week, Yesterday I PR'd defecit deadlifts with 415lb x 4 at RPE 7 and PR'd spotto press with 260lb x 6 at RPE 7 .. but I mean these are kind of only PRs since I haven't done sets of 4 and 6 in these movements in forever lol, they don't really indicate my strength is up as the math works out against my 1 rep maxes

hey guys, something I forgot to mention is I went ahead and bumped the ATIPP to 2ml a week (600MG of test total) like on the second week of this. So I am hesitant to blame this as a masteron side effect as I haven't read about it before but Ive had some disturbed sleep, I wake up for 2-3 hours in the night thinking about sex and I am like half awake day dreaming about sex, my sex drive is astronomically high right now, I really was considering cheating which ive never done in my life cause my woman has not been in the mood, also on one occasion now ive woke up quite soaked kind of like I do on DHB.

Still just doing atipp/mast/var? Usually night sweats go with 19nor. You may be one of the rare ones that just get it when on cycle regardless.

Mast is great for libido. As long as you can vent it regularly. May have to use the old "manual release valve."

Still just doing atipp/mast/var? Usually night sweats go with 19nor. You may be one of the rare ones that just get it when on cycle regardless. Mast is great for libido. As long as you can vent it regularly. May have to use the old "manual release valve."
yea im not going to add anything new just staying on these 3, If I add anything I may add DHB at the end just cause I have a lot of DHB to use up and I love it, seeming like that would be redundant with high dose mast t as they are starting to seem very similar except the mast has this sex drive component, takes a much higher dose to be maximally effective, and no pip. Can't really do 19nor, Deca give me prolactin issues and id rather not be taking caber and tren same deal + tren gives me a lot of acne, ibs, all kinds of shit and tren night sweats and sominia for me is waking up like every 20 minutes and soaked so the night just drags on forever. This is waking up and not being able to get back to sleep which is a new one, DHB does give me the same sweats tho.

Last edited:
I will also add that mast mitgates etrogen issues way better than primo or dhb can even dream for me, as I mentioned Im on 600mg of test now and no E sides with only taking .5 arimidex twice a week, for reference I have to take .5 arimidex EOD with 400 or more test combined with primo or DHB normally so it cut my AI usage by a lot.

Yeah, I always run mast as a "helper" not as my primary. Not enough bang for the buck? Both in cost and how much you have to pin. I hear mast really shines at 1g per week. :p

How's the atipp treating you? I've been eyeing it pretty hard.

Get Shredded!
Not to answer for my brother but ATIPP is amazing on its own...you will absolutely love it.

Yeah, I always run mast as a "helper" not as my primary. Not enough bang for the buck? Both in cost and how much you have to pin. I hear mast really shines at 1g per week. :p

Any bite?
There is no PIP, I got it cause I love sus and I am starting to feel similar to how I do on sus now which is great and exactly what I hoped for. To early to call it cause I think ISO has a ways to go to have me at full blood saturation but I think I still like sus more at this point, I just feel great on PP ester I think and the ISO combined with it I think is perfect to feel good all the time. And of course GC stuff is great so am really happy.

Do you use the 2% ketoconazole shampoo w 5% minoxidil(Rogaine)? Works well while on dhts.

Max

I have been pinning the ATIPP for about 6 weeks. I really like it, feel great. I was getting really bad PIP for a little bit. found if i run it under hot water for about 2 min i get very little.

Do you use the 2% ketoconazole shampoo w 5% minoxidil(Rogaine)? Works well while on dhts. Max
I just use finasteride, I do occasionally use a keto shampoo but Ive seen a lot of expert opinion that it doesn't work , I do know finasteride works great for me. I don't use rogaine cause I dont want to expose others.

I just use finasteride, I do occasionally use a keto shampoo but Ive seen a lot of expert opinion that it doesn't work , I do know finasteride works great for me. I don't use rogaine cause I dont want to expose others.

Gotcha. I know finasteride works because my uncle was going bald at 19 and he started finasteride at 22(when he was receding and he has held that receding hairline ever since I was little. Still had pretty much the same
Amount . He uses both. I actually use 2% keto for real dandruff reasons(almost a dermatitis) bit I didn’t even know about those studies until a few years ago. That is good about not exposing others - kinda similar to the androgel, I wouldn’t even get near it with all the girls and
My lil sis and cousins . I’d feel terrible.

Max

Back