• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IML Gear Cream log

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the admin gave me the chance to try Gear cream. I’ll be starting my log Thursday or Friday forsure but I do have a few questions.

First, does it matter where I rub this cream?
Second, How many weeks will one bottle last?
Third, I do a lot of water activities. How long should I wait to go in the water after rubbing it on?

I will make a separate thread sometime this week for my log.

Thx Admin!

14bf3caff476a976640baf116b004e89.jpg

Last edited:
Nice touchdown

The GEAR is an amazing blend of several prohormones, not the ones they called 'prohormones" that were active steroids like DMZ or MSTEN, but these are the Andros, and they convert to a variety of hormones, DHT, Test, and 1 test for starters.

Each bottle has 100 pumps, so depending how you dose it, depends how long it lasts. Most people use 4 pumps a day, 2 in am and 2 in aftn is def solid

If you go in the water, you want to wait to apply after the water, or time so that each application is on the skin 4-6 hours minimum

Since it is a topical, this is superior to oral in terms of absorption. You want to apply to the chest, shoulders, arms, abs, or even the quads. Preferably after a hot shower and even better, studies show that if you shave (damaged skin) absorbs topicals even better, so what I like to do is a light shave of the chest even in the hot shower, get out, dry off and then apply.

These are pharmaceutical grade and spread smooth with no smell.

I'd allow 3-5 minutes for it to settle before putting clothes on.

This product is phenomenal on top of HRT, or even to replace it. It is suppressive.

Enjoy your run sir.

Thanks for all the info brother!! I’m going to do four pumps a day for 50 day’s. Maybe if the head Jew likes my log I’ll blast it to 10 week’s :). I’m currently only using 1ml of our EP Test/Deca blend 250test/200 Deca each week. So if anything happens it will be mainly from this product.

Thanks for all the info brother!! I’m going to do four pumps a day for 50 day’s. Maybe if the head Jew likes my log I’ll blast it to 10 week’s :). I’m currently only using 1ml of our EP Test/Deca blend 250test/200 Deca each week. So if anything happens it will be mainly from this product.

Awesome , looking forward to the log

Sorry I should have mentioned I work for IML and MuscleGELZ and have for a very long time, which is why I know the products inside and out :)

Enjoy!

Good to see you trying this out...and it's great for me too.

Good to see you trying this out...and it's great for me too.
How many pumps are you doing ED?

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome , looking forward to the log

Sorry I should have mentioned I work for IML and MuscleGELZ and have for a very long time, which is why I know the products inside and out :)

Enjoy!
Ik brother I’ve been here for a week or two 🤣 Thanks for all the help!

IML touchdown

So the admin gave me the chance to try Gear cream. I’ll be starting my log Thursday or Friday forsure but I do have a few questions.

Third, I do a lot of water activities. How long should I wait to go in the water after rubbing it on?

Thx Admin!

I’ll follow. It’ll be good to see a REAL log of this stuff after [mention]MindlessWork [/mention] unsuccessful attempt. That one sucked and I had no clue if this stuff really works since Mindless doesn’t really workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx Admin!

Following this! I’ve never heard of gear cream before I’m wicked interested in it now though.

How many pumps are you doing ED?

- - - Updated - - -

Ik brother I’ve been here for a week or two 藍 Thanks for all the help!

2 pumps ED, one in AM one in PM.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice IML TD !! Look forward to your experience

Max

OK guys so here goes. I’ve been back in the gym for 3 week's solid now since my injury in January. I had to have a hemorrhoid removed that was super inflamed and there wasn’t any other options. It was literally the worst pain in my life, and some women say it’s worse than giving birth. I had to literally go on a liquid diet for two week’s and for about 2 month’s I couldn’t even leave the house. When I shit I would literally have to get in the bathtub right after because the pain was overbearing.

I think either week seven or eight I started having really bad pain and fever. I went to my doctor and he said I had an abscess on my anal wall. I was to the point of being septic and had to have emergency surgery right then and there. So I had to start the whole process over after they opened the wound up. They then put a drain plug (Seton I think) in my ass and I was down for another 5 week’s. I’ve literally lost 15 pounds of muscle at this point or more. I also have been taking pain killers and Valium’s like skittles. To this day I still have not had the drain took out because they need to still perform what’s called a fisser I believe. I can’t have the surgery until middle of June because my wounds are still not healed all the way. My doctor has released me but says I need to stay away from squats and deadlifts. I’m trying to work around my legs and do a lot of light weight and high reps with leg press and extensions. I have Kicked the pain pills, and I’m back at work full time. This has been the hardest time in my life as far as pain management. I hope nobody has to deal with what I have gone through.

I’ve been on TRT all the time with some HGH at 3-4iu 3-5 times a week. I just started EuroPharmacies Test/Deca blend 1ml each week.

https://unclez.ru/ep-gold/661-blend-450-450mgml-10mlvial-ep-gold.html

I think I will stay at this dosage until I get more size back naturally sort of LOL. I will use the gear cream at four pumps each day and hopefully get a good jump start. I actually just used the first dosage and it’s very absorbing and odorless. I want to thank iron mag labs for this opportunity and I’ll try to get some pictures up this week at some point. Please be kind lol.

Last edited:
Sorry the messages is so jumbled. I’m working nights and just got off of work. Thanks for checking out my sob story, but now it’s time to kick ass.

OK guys so here goes. I’ve been back in the gym for 3 week's solid now since my injury in January. I had to have a hemorrhoid removed that was super inflamed and there wasn’t any other options. It was literally the worst pain in my life, and some women say it’s worse than giving birth. I had to literally go on a liquid diet for two week’s and for about 2 month’s I couldn’t even leave the house. When I shit I would literally have to get in the bathtub right after because the pain was overbearing.

I think either week seven or eight I started having really bad pain and fever. I went to my doctor and he said I had an abscess on my anal wall. I was to the point of being septic and had to have emergency surgery right then and there. So I had to start the whole process over after they opened the wound up. They then put a drain plug (Seton I think) in my ass and I was down for another 5 week’s. I’ve literally lost 15 pounds of muscle at this point or more. I also have been taking pain killers and Valium’s like skittles. To this day I still have not had the drain took out because they need to still perform what’s called a fisser I believe. I can’t have the surgery until middle of June because my wounds are still not healed all the way. My doctor has released me but says I need to stay away from squats and deadlifts. I’m trying to work around my legs and do a lot of light weight and high reps with leg press and extensions. I have Kicked the pain pills, and I’m back at work full time. This has been the hardest time in my life as far as pain management. I hope nobody has to deal with what I have gone through.

I’ve been on TRT all the time with some HGH at 3-4iu 3-5 times a week. I just started EuroPharmacies Test/Deca blend 1ml each week.

https://unclez.ru/ep-gold/661-blend-450-450mgml-10mlvial-ep-gold.html

I think I will stay at this dosage until I get more size back naturally sort of LOL. I will use the gear cream at four pumps each day and hopefully get a good jump start. I actually just used the first dosage and it’s very absorbing and odorless. I want to thank iron mag labs for this opportunity and I’ll try to get some pictures up this week at some point. Please be kind lol.

Damn, that is quite an ordeal! I watched my uncle just prep for a colonoscopy and he hates it. I had my jaw wired shut and only could drink my meals . Totally sucked ! Glad that is all over with and wish you well on returning. I love the mg/ml on that blend . My two favorite power builder oils.

Max

Lets go get it!

Today was back

Pull-ups BW 50 total in about 6-7 sets to perform
Lat pull down 180 4 sets
machine rows 4 sets total
DB rows 50x12, 70x12 80x8
close grip pull down 3 sets 160

Barbell curls short bars 60x12 70x12 80x10
machine preacher curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
abs machine crunches burn out 3 sets

Feel good but nothing noticeable yet I’d imagine it takes 2 weeks to see anything.

You'll get the gains back soon enough big guy!

Thx Admin!

Better make your log a banger bro - so you don't end up on your own list in The Pit...

Better make your log a banger bro - so you don't end up on your own list in The Pit...
Hahaha good one!

Killionb12's log is a real banger you gotta say too...

Hammer press chest press 2 plates 20 reps
4 plates 15 reps
6 plates 12 reps (2 sets)
4 plates 20 reps

Incline Barbell Bench press
135x12
185x 15
225x15
275x8
185x12

DB flys 25x12 35x12 40x10 25x12

Cable crossover 4 sets

push-ups 100 (4 sets 25)

abs roller 4 sets 12 reps

calve 3 sets burnout

I think I can handle a 5 week cream log lol.. by week four I might get another bottle possibly. If I can clean up enough I’ll start throwing in some real AAS afterwards. I am not blast worthy right now. The trt dosage of Deca and test is what I run year round.

A nice product yes this cream is, but certainly nowhere enough gear in it for it to be a full-blown cycle but perfect for like a kicker of sorts for leading up to a cycle even.

No worries bro. Muscle memory is real. I was off for three years cause of injury and I got everything back and then some stupid fast. You’ll see. Good luck and appreciate the review

Fucking sickening this was me last October

0e622f4bc20506768822194ee8e6a4a4.jpg

No worries bro. Muscle memory is real. I was off for three years cause of injury and I got everything back and then some stupid fast. You’ll see. Good luck and appreciate the review

Truly it is real. Have seen some major recoveries from ex bodybuilder/lifters!

Max

Truly it is real. Have seen some major recoveries from ex bodybuilder/lifters!

Max

I still need that other procedure in June bud I think it’s a quick 2 weeks off and back at it. Idc what it takes brother I’m not giving up and will keep starting over and over. That’s the love for rhis
I have.

Back