• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IML Gear Cream log

IML Gear Cream!
Very interested in this product. I will definitely follow along with ur log.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

As long as you keep that outlook on things bro your home free. Good luck man!

I still need that other procedure in June bud I think it’s a quick 2 weeks off and back at it. Idc what it takes brother I’m not giving up and will keep starting over and over. That’s the love for rhis
I have.

So Today I did fasted cardio on my home stationary bike for 45 min. Today I’ll be swamped to the max so I’ll try and get some dumbbell bicep work in and abs at home tonight.. I know with kids and sports the gym is going to not be available.

OK so unfortunately I didn’t get home till about 9:30 PM for my son’s baseball practice and dinner last night. You could imagine when I did LOL. So today was leg day and Please remember this is my weakest point. My surgeries have crippled my legs and the seton still causes major pain so no real weight.

Bike ride 20min warm up

leg press
2 plates 25 reps
4 plates 20 reps
6 plates. 15reps
8 plates 15 reps
6 plates close stance 15 reps
4 plates close stance 20 reps

Leg extension 15 reps, ( 4 sets honestly don’t remember the weight)

Hip abductor 3 sets

sissy squats Bw 3 sets 15 reps

calves seated 5 sets

abs roller 4 sets
ab machine 3 sets

I’m feeling a little tighter but I haven’t really noticed any aggression, libido changes yet. Like I said not even the first week is over so I don’t expect anything.

395e040ea8c780dde4ddb5d460dd2933.jpg

Cardio on the go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I owned a rower/fan bike company these past years ! Omg! I picked the foldable Superfit Treadmill 2.25hp 7.8mph. Still going strong! Of course my bro gets a Concept V2 rower. Shit is no Joko!

Max

OK so unfortunately I didn’t get home till about 9:30 PM for my son’s baseball practice and dinner last night. You could imagine when I did LOL. So today was leg day and Please remember this is my weakest point. My surgeries have crippled my legs and the seton still causes major pain so no real weight.

Bike ride 20min warm up

leg press
2 plates 25 reps
4 plates 20 reps
6 plates. 15reps
8 plates 15 reps
6 plates close stance 15 reps
4 plates close stance 20 reps

Leg extension 15 reps, ( 4 sets honestly don’t remember the weight)

Hip abductor 3 sets

sissy squats Bw 3 sets 15 reps

calves seated 5 sets

abs roller 4 sets
ab machine 3 sets

I’m feeling a little tighter but I haven’t really noticed any aggression, libido changes yet. Like I said not even the first week is over so I don’t expect anything.
You do realize 8 plates isn't really weak rigjt lol. Especially in ur situation!! Yes I assume 4 a side and stand by what i said.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

You do realize 8 plates isn't really weak rigjt lol. Especially in ur situation!! Yes I assume 4 a side and stand by what i said.

UNCLE Z REP

I guess LOL I’m used to doing like 7 to 10 on each side. I think if I would try that now my asshole would turn inside out 🤣

1ebdfc5fd21d7ea8a5cae85f450756fd.jpg

Day 6 I’m staring to see my top abs again which haven’t been visible since like December. Nothing special but I’m definitely trying to grind away. I still have fat to loose and will not increase my gear any until I’m 15%bf or less. “Anything over is a waste”.

Get Shredded!
Military press sitting barbell
135x20
165x20
185x17
225x8

Seeded Arnold press DB
35x15
55x15x2

Dumbbell lateral’s 15 lb strict
3 sets of 12 slow and hold

Barbell upright row
95x12x2
115x10

Plate raises 35lb
3 sets of burnout 10-12 reps

15 minutes of cardio 3.5mph up hill

Sorry I got fucked at work today. I was supposed to pull a 12 hour and ended up leaving after 16 1/2 hour's. These are the kind of days where the money doesn’t even matter I’m just miserable. It’s not even possible to lift!

Last edited:
Sorry I got fucked at work today. I was supposed to pull a 12 hour and ended up leaving after 16 1/2 hour's. These are the kind of days where the money doesn’t even matter I’m just miserable. It’s not even possible to lift!

It happens man! Chalk it up to a rest day and hit it hard the next day. Keep up the good work bro.

As much as I complain ur the only person I know who has a more fucked up schedule than me. Id never survive that flippity floppity bullshit

UNCLE Z REP

As much as I complain ur the only person I know who has a more fucked up schedule than me. Id never survive that flippity floppity bullshit

UNCLE Z REP

I’m heavy haul driver/ Crane operator. We build plants and do shutdowns all year. 6 month’s out the year I’m gone. Fucked up life but when you have 3 kids, one full time, and 2 on child support for $1900 month. If I left this for something local I’d be poor.

I’m actually rained out today so good day for some R&R and gym time. I’m going to Prep some food as well. I’m so glad because i’m burnt out to the max.

Chest Triceps

BB press
135x20
185x20
225x15
275x6
225x15

Hammer Press incline machine
2 plates 20 reps
4 plates 15-16 reps I think
6 plates 12 reps
4 plates 12 reps

machine Flys slow pause

130x12
150x12
180x9
130x15

cable crossover
3 sets 80lbs 12 reps

skull crusher

70x12
80x10
70x12

Close grip bench
155x20x2

rope pull downs 3 sets

abs and calves

I’m feeling more pumped and I have more energy. I do notice I have more aggression as well. Not tren aggression but more snappy then normal. Overall I like just rubbing cream on better then a pill. I keep it on my sink wherever I’m at and never forget to use after brushing my teeth 2x day.

Diet has been extremely clean lately not counting calories, or watching protein intake just yet but no junk. My protein is coming from lots of chicken, shrimp, steak and carbs are mostly rice or potatoes. I’m taking two servings of muscle greens a day and still eating lots of fresh veggies as well. Overall huge improvement over the last 6 month's. I actually just got my next surgery date on 27ish so I should be finishing up with this by then and I can finally get the seton taking out. During this time I can plan the next blast.

I’m expecting to be down 3 week’s again and then back at it. I want to keep my diet clean at this time and use extremely light dumbbells for high reps. Idk but I don’t want to fall off track again and stay motivated.

Last edited:
Back & Biceps

Lat pulldowns
150x15 160x15 180x12x2

DB Row each arm
50x12
60x12
70x10
50x12

TRX cable rows
4 sets Bw
10 10 8 9

Cable rows
120x12 130x10 120x12

pull-ups assist
5 sets 40lb assist 12-10 reps each set

Bicep curls short straight bar
50x20 60x15 80x12 100x6

preacher curls machine
4 sets 120 12 reps

abs and calves

Today I felt sluggish and tired but I actually managed to pull threw my work out pretty good. Overall I feel better then just my standard trt dose of 200 test and 200 deca. Actually the Euro Pharmcie blend I’m on is 250 test and 200 deca. They say you always want to keep your test higher than Deca to prevent Deca dick. I’ve never personally experienced Deca dick ever but not trying to either.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Subbed..have never had the chance to try a topical cream before, always intramuscular but am very interested to see what comes out of this. Just for clarity you are still on other compounds? Though I saw you are on Test and Deca now as well?

Subbed..have never had the chance to try a topical cream before, always intramuscular but am very interested to see what comes out of this. Just for clarity you are still on other compounds? Though I saw you are on Test and Deca now as well?

Thx for checking this out bro! Yes just small doses of test e at 250mg & Deca at 200mg. I usually run Deca all year at 100mg with my test at 200mg. I’m only using it at 200 mg now to help recover from the injuries. I believe my doses are still low enough to let the Topical shine.

Last edited:
Thx for checking this out bro! Yes just small doses of test e at 250mg & Deca at 200mg. I usually run Deca all year at 100mg with my test at 200mg. I’m only using it at 200 mg now to help recover from the injuries. I believe my doses are still low enough to let the Topical shine.

Nice.. will be following and wishing you a speedy recovery!

I got a stomach virus from my 3 year old and have been shitting all day. Hopefully it’s gone tomorrow and last only 24 hours.

Nope he goes to daycare and is always sick and bringing something home.
That really sucks when that happens. Daycare (and even the gym) are the worst places to pick up something nasty my doc tells me...get well quick!

So today I still feel dehydrated but I did hit the gym for a little while.

shoulders

DB presses
45x20 55x20x 70x12 55x20

upright row straight bar
60x12 80x12x2

DB laterals
10x20 15x120 20x11 10x12

machine lateral 3 sets 12

pec deck reverse flys
4 sets 12 reps

Calves 6 sets leg press raises

Honestly I still feel crappy and I couldn’t get a pump. I think the virus is pretty much gone now so tomorrow I’ll pick up the pace.

I thought that was a pretty nice little workout. Sux no pump tho. My rear delts got slaughtered today best ive ever been in touch with em

UNCLE Z REP

Yea brother that stomach bug just took a lot out of me. I ate like shit today just trying to put calories in my body to recover since I didn’t eat shit yesterday.

Back