• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Breakfast

Bro, your regime seems so strict and demanding. Hope you do get a good rest and let your hair down from time to time.

Nah it’s not bad at all. It’s my work that’s demanding and can be soul-crushing over long periods of time. 24/7 man, you pay the cost to be the boss.

My workout and supplement/drug routine is the fun part lol. I look at it the same way guys look at restoring classic cars. It’s a hobby. If it stops being fun then I’ll find a way to tweak it and make it fun again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like an outlier here...

I haven’t eaten breakfast regularly ever since I was about 12.

I wake up at about 5:00 am, take whatever orals I’m running, if any, chug some preworkout, take a rinse in the shower, hit weights, hit cardio, inject peptides (can’t eat for at least an hour now), take another shower and then head to work.

Chug my protein about an hour after I get there and then count the minutes to 11 so I can start pounding food. I manage to get my calories and macros in and I’ve eaten very clean for years (no gallbladder).

I work some long hours so the only time I can reliably get solid workouts in is early in the am, otherwise I’d never hang out with my kids. Everything else in my routine is based around that reality.

I always hit gym in morning fasted ...same here orals, drinks out the door to gym ....I eat maybe 2 or 3 hrs later....

Nah it’s not bad at all. It’s my work that’s demanding and can be soul-crushing over long periods of time. 24/7 man, you pay the cost to be the boss.

My workout and supplement/drug routine is the fun part lol. I look at it the same way guys look at restoring classic cars. It’s a hobby. If it stops being fun then I’ll find a way to tweak it and make it fun again.

Now I see that you are great in setting your priorities. Sport can really help take your mind off your job, I wish more and more people could understand this!

2 cups of eggwhites, 2 oikos triple zero Greek yogurts, 1 cup oatmeal, 2tbsp all natural pb, 1 box of raisins.
2 scoops humapro

2 cups of eggwhites, 2 oikos triple zero Greek yogurts, 1 cup oatmeal, 2tbsp all natural pb, 1 box of raisins.
2 scoops humapro
2 scoops humapro
did you devise this breakfast yourself or was it compiled by a professional?

2 scoops humapro
did you devise this breakfast yourself or was it compiled by a professional?
it’s what I came up with. Been eating it daily for a couple of months

Get Shredded!
66db11eabce2a63d00efe94ba7add407.plist

e242d2cbeed7fba8b9764d007a4db9d4.plist

06f364a8dc1d50ad25aaa55b97b4f17b.plist

63cb5ab1a38e7f662f3f785a9e858c4f.jpg

EZ meals. w Fairlife

Max

It’s always hard to follow you up Max. I like your style tho

af6ec98b9f20dcb255dec12ca7969e12.jpg

3 eggs over easy
1 fried red potato
Hot breakfast sausage
Jalapeños and shredded Mexican cheese......am I still allowed to say Mexican?

Last edited:
It’s always hard to follow you up Max. I like your style tho

af6ec98b9f20dcb255dec12ca7969e12.jpg

3 eggs over easy
1 fried red potato
Hot breakfast sausage
Jalapeños and shredded Mexican cheese......am I still allowed to say Mexican?

This should be pretty hot. I am sensitive to spicy food, so I cannot eat it. My friends like it, but I even can't understand that.

Six days a week: 7 eggs, 1/3 cup whipping cream, 1+ T mct oil, 2 packets of equal, a few splashes of vanilla blended up.

Lots of carbs on the seventh day.

This should be pretty hot. I am sensitive to spicy food, so I cannot eat it. My friends like it, but I even can't understand that.

Delicious! I love spice and heat! So many good hot sauces out there. Definitely not for everyone.

Max

Delicious! I love spice and heat! So many good hot sauces out there. Definitely not for everyone.

Max
I agree completely. When I was in the south of China, I kept asking "Is it hot?" They said to me "A little", but every time I felt pain in my mouth. And the Chinese did not understand why, for them it was "Slightly spicy".

I agree completely. When I was in the south of China, I kept asking "Is it hot?" They said to me "A little", but every time I felt pain in my mouth. And the Chinese did not understand why, for them it was "Slightly spicy".

Yeah, the Thai and Indian places had stars on the menu from 1-10 and a 3 was about “habanero” Hot! One curry joint had a “13” star and my BB friend tried one bite and was begging on the floor to go to the hospital back at the Hotel. I told him, take the pain! You aren’t gonna die. Lol. So mean! Your right..their scale for hot is a lot different than ours!

Max

Yeah, the Thai and Indian places had stars on the menu from 1-10 and a 3 was about “habanero” Hot! One curry joint had a “13” star and my BB friend tried one bite and was begging on the floor to go to the hospital back at the Hotel. I told him, take the pain! You aren’t gonna die. Lol. So mean! Your right..their scale for hot is a lot different than ours!

Max
Poor fellow. I totally understand him. I once went to the Chinese equivalent of McDonald's in the early days (then I did not know about their love of spicy food yet). I took the first burger I came across and after taking one bite I felt my mouth burning with all the flames of hell. Until the end of the day, my taste buds refused to work.

Poor fellow. I totally understand him. I once went to the Chinese equivalent of McDonald's in the early days (then I did not know about their love of spicy food yet). I took the first burger I came across and after taking one bite I felt my mouth burning with all the flames of hell. Until the end of the day, my taste buds refused to work.

You’d like the McDonald’s in Japan. Not hot just different. They put a sauce that is like a mix of teriyaki mayo . Surprised me , I thought it gonna e the same. In Thailand , they make a deep fried shrimp burgers! Good! They also
Give you packets of this seaweed seasoning to shake your fries in the bag gives them a unique flavor!

Max

You’d like the McDonald’s in Japan. Not hot just different. They put a sauce that is like a mix of teriyaki mayo . Surprised me , I thought it gonna e the same. In Thailand , they make a deep fried shrimp burgers! Good! They also
Give you packets of this seaweed seasoning to shake your fries in the bag gives them a unique flavor!

Max
It's cool, I always opt for something out of ordinary. Chinese McDonald's has a chicken paw on a stick. I don't think you've seen anything weirder than that.

Back