• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mrs dnewells progress

Get Shredded!
Honest question, how does one eat ass? I’m trying to picture doing what I do when I eat pussy and it just doesn’t seem to work out in my head….

push your tongue inside the brown eye… spit on it … use your finger(s)… lick the length of the crack.

it ain’t rocket science nugga.

id prefer they enema and bleach first… otherwise… well … it’s kinda gross

Incredible Creation & Keeps on Improving

Max

Dam, very impressive! I let you’re so proud of her man. So does she man handle the shit out of you in bed? Jesus she’s intimidating lol

Seriously tho incredible!

I gotta ask. How long has she been training to complete for? Is this something she’s always been into or relatively new hobby? What made her decide to get into it?

Im trying to give my wife subtle nudges to start hitting the weights with me. She kind of wants to but gets intimidated by all the gym rats in there. We’ll see though.

Btw how did the gear affect her sexually? If ya don’t mind me asking lol

Dam, very impressive! I let you’re so proud of her man. So does she man handle the shit out of you in bed? Jesus she’s intimidating lol

Seriously tho incredible!

I gotta ask. How long has she been training to complete for? Is this something she’s always been into or relatively new hobby? What made her decide to get into it?

Im trying to give my wife subtle nudges to start hitting the weights with me. She kind of wants to but gets intimidated by all the gym rats in there. We’ll see though.
She's been lifting for 6 years or so. Heavy lifting for 3 years. Had a setback with her spinal cord stimulator implant where it went bad and had to be replaced and had to take time off and lost gains then covid hit. About 9 months ago we hired her a trainer because she wanted to compete. Now the one show poured gas on the fire and she said something about wanting to go for a pro card. We'll see what 2022 brings. Next show is in may.

Back