• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mrs dnewells progress

After 3 sets of 275x4 she still had enough gas in the tank to set a new PR in deadlift. 300x1.

After her her cut and shows she's going After the female records in our gym.
7c4e58f56af9d03a4f78e13cdc6bea96.jpg

Charging her battery. Glad we finally made it. It was a long fucking drive
246172c2d5fdd9257f5d776e8326bdab.jpg

Looking Fully Charged⚡⚡
Back & Booty looking phenomenal
Strong back!

Max

Get Shredded!
I plan on getting up close and personal with that booty this weekend

Nothing better than Hotel/Motel sex !! No one around , get real dirty . Hit the local shops and maybe get some new oils/lube/toys/! Super sexy lingerie , thigh highs, all kinds of fun

Max

Nothing better than Hotel/Motel sex !! No one around , get real dirty . Hit the local shops and maybe get some new oils/lube/toys/! Super sexy lingerie , thigh highs, all kinds of fun

Max

Can also pick up a stranger for added fun...

Vacation from home, not the gym! She's dedicated to no end. Been a while since we've been on vacation with no drinks. We were never get drunk drinkers just a mixed drink and a beer with dinner or at night on the balcony. But not a one. Gym was tiny crowded and quiet but we made it work.Resized_20210726_083224.jpg

She got excited. Trainer said it's reverse diet time. She gets sweet potatoe and honey everyday and angel food cake on leg days. She's lucky I love her. It's alot of cooking I do and it's not even mine. Probably why I have the dadbod...20210806_162846.jpg

Fantastic!!!

Daaaauuuummmm Bro. Now shes come along way since those first Traps n booty pics. Congrats Sister KEEP SLAYING AWAY N Brother you are one lucky fucker too...

I LOVE IT. I'm an ass eater from way back before eating ass was cool. Hell they call Mr RJ for Rim Job and that's been since the 90s

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Honest question, how does one eat ass? I’m trying to picture doing what I do when I eat pussy and it just doesn’t seem to work out in my head….

Awesome progress!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Back