Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masterone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    362 Posts
    Rep Points

Masterone?

Can someone tell me a bit about it? Does it go well with test? Dose?

10+ years ago when I was looking into gear the forum I was on had steroid profiles that told you all the nitty gritty of every single compound used in BB... is that something on these forums ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Lot's of previous threads and valuable information regarding this compound on this site.

Personal cliffs:
    Yes, it goes well with test.
    Whenever I run masteron, I stick between 600-800mg/week, for 12-14wks. Some guys run more for longer periods, some less.
    If I wanted to gain some lean mass and improve strength, masteron did that for me.
    If I wanted to shred down, lose bf, and maintain majority of hard earned musculature, masteron did that for me as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Use the search ... tons of info. Goes very good with test, one of my favs. Allows a healthy amount of estrogen, but blocks the nasty sides (bloat, water, etc.) ... some get prostate issues with it and hair loss (being DHT derivative). Great for summer and hardening. I like 200mg for cruising and 400-600 for blasting. With low BF, you'll look peeled on it. With higher BF, you won't notice as much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

it's great stuff- one of the more safe, dare I say- healthy steroids out there- HOWEVER- If u are prone to male pattern baldness- it will speed up that process gladly. Seriously- FOR ME- after about 3 weeks of pinning- my hairline moved back about an inch- and I can't afford to lose inches ANYWHERE-lol (great w/ test and u being new 3-400 a week and my man christiantt described it perfectly)Once u see how u tolerate it, maybe up the dose. to be honest bro, u can google just about any of this stuff and learn almost anything u need to know- or go to steroid.com. Used to tell people to go too Gorilla Farm- they had killer info on everything they sold. Miss them. Anybody heard anything about them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    it's great stuff- one of the more safe, dare I say- healthy steroids out there- HOWEVER- If u are prone to male pattern baldness- it will speed up that process gladly. Seriously- FOR ME- after about 3 weeks of pinning- my hairline moved back about an inch- and I can't afford to lose inches ANYWHERE-lol (great w/ test and u being new 3-400 a week and my man christiantt described it perfectly)Once u see how u tolerate it, maybe up the dose. to be honest bro, u can google just about any of this stuff and learn almost anything u need to know- or go to steroid.com. Used to tell people to go too Gorilla Farm- they had killer info on everything they sold. Miss them. Anybody heard anything about them?
    Not trying to derail the thread, but interested on gorilla situation as well.

And Hot Rod is right, masteron is def on the safer side (used, not abused) in terms of effective compounds that can help achieve a variety of goals without a laundry list of potential negative side effects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

I love Masteron and the feel/look I get on it. Hardened, veins pop extra, and shed that extra little bit. I feel great on it, sex drive is awesome with a medium dose of test. However, as some have issues with hairline, I start getting body acne on any DHT derivative so I have to keep the dose lower and run it shorter.

I've come to like shorter esters and shorter blast now. Most sides take some time to kick in and long cycles just let them set in harder. Short ester, short blast = shorter/easier PCT or shorter cruise. Your body is amazingly adaptable for the good and bad. Do the same thing for too long, it adapts and no longer needs to change.

Now I'm getting side tracked. I love Mast but if you get any body acne sides, be aware...Mast brings it out for me.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,111 Posts
    Rep Points

Saw Palmetto *may* help block some of the negative sides of mast (prostate, dht, etc). It's worth the few extra bucks to use it on mast cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    362 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Lot's of previous threads and valuable information regarding this compound on this site.

Personal cliffs:
    Yes, it goes well with test.
    Whenever I run masteron, I stick between 600-800mg/week, for 12-14wks. Some guys run more for longer periods, some less.
    If I wanted to gain some lean mass and improve strength, masteron did that for me.
    If I wanted to shred down, lose bf, and maintain majority of hard earned musculature, masteron did that for me as well.
    Ya Iím sure I could have dug around and found what I needed but I know you guys know your shit and Iím trying desperately to get my 500 LOL

Sounds like Iím gonna be adding mast to my cycle for sure. Iím not prone to hair loss as I got a pretty thick head of hair but I also got a big ass forehead that I was born with so I definitely gotta watch that. My hairline recodes Iím outing it instantly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    Rep Points

Here's a good article that outlines the compound pretty well. If for nothing other than the anti estrogen effects and the increased "Free Testosterone" this is a great compliment to your Test base.

https://www.clinicalschizophrenia.or...-drostanolone/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

I did a ton of research and asking on this forum and decided mast was a must for my cycle. Great benefits with not so many negatives. That seems like a high dose though, but everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    362 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Here's a good article that outlines the compound pretty well. If for nothing other than the anti estrogen effects and the increased "Free Testosterone" this is a great compliment to your Test base.

https://www.clinicalschizophrenia.or...-drostanolone/
    That was a good read thanks. It mentioned dose but didnít say anything about time frame. If itís stacked with test should you run it the same amount of time as youíre running your test?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    That was a good read thanks. It mentioned dose but didnít say anything about time frame. If itís stacked with test should you run it the same amount of time as youíre running your test?
    Yes, same length as test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    One other thing I would add- if for some reason Mast. doesn't work for you, you can actually use Proviron instead. They are very similar in what they do. And for some odd reason provi doesn't mess w/ my hairline. They are both great compliments to just about any cycle imo. Both can be run longer than most compounds, in most cases w/o any adverse affects imo. Good Luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    Rep Points

Ahhh Proviron... yes. You can't go wrong with the "Wingman"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I like the video profiles on steroid.com the music is chill as well lol
    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post