• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masterone?

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone tell me a bit about it? Does it go well with test? Dose?

10+ years ago when I was looking into gear the forum I was on had steroid profiles that told you all the nitty gritty of every single compound used in BB... is that something on these forums ?

Lot's of previous threads and valuable information regarding this compound on this site.

Personal cliffs:
Yes, it goes well with test.
Whenever I run masteron, I stick between 600-800mg/week, for 12-14wks. Some guys run more for longer periods, some less.
If I wanted to gain some lean mass and improve strength, masteron did that for me.
If I wanted to shred down, lose bf, and maintain majority of hard earned musculature, masteron did that for me as well.

Use the search ... tons of info. Goes very good with test, one of my favs. Allows a healthy amount of estrogen, but blocks the nasty sides (bloat, water, etc.) ... some get prostate issues with it and hair loss (being DHT derivative). Great for summer and hardening. I like 200mg for cruising and 400-600 for blasting. With low BF, you'll look peeled on it. With higher BF, you won't notice as much.

it's great stuff- one of the more safe, dare I say- healthy steroids out there- HOWEVER- If u are prone to male pattern baldness- it will speed up that process gladly. Seriously- FOR ME- after about 3 weeks of pinning- my hairline moved back about an inch- and I can't afford to lose inches ANYWHERE-lol (great w/ test and u being new 3-400 a week and my man christiantt described it perfectly)Once u see how u tolerate it, maybe up the dose. to be honest bro, u can google just about any of this stuff and learn almost anything u need to know- or go to steroid.com. Used to tell people to go too Gorilla Farm- they had killer info on everything they sold. Miss them. Anybody heard anything about them?

it's great stuff- one of the more safe, dare I say- healthy steroids out there- HOWEVER- If u are prone to male pattern baldness- it will speed up that process gladly. Seriously- FOR ME- after about 3 weeks of pinning- my hairline moved back about an inch- and I can't afford to lose inches ANYWHERE-lol (great w/ test and u being new 3-400 a week and my man christiantt described it perfectly)Once u see how u tolerate it, maybe up the dose. to be honest bro, u can google just about any of this stuff and learn almost anything u need to know- or go to steroid.com. Used to tell people to go too Gorilla Farm- they had killer info on everything they sold. Miss them. Anybody heard anything about them?

Not trying to derail the thread, but interested on gorilla situation as well.

And Hot Rod is right, masteron is def on the safer side (used, not abused) in terms of effective compounds that can help achieve a variety of goals without a laundry list of potential negative side effects.

I love Masteron and the feel/look I get on it. Hardened, veins pop extra, and shed that extra little bit. I feel great on it, sex drive is awesome with a medium dose of test. However, as some have issues with hairline, I start getting body acne on any DHT derivative so I have to keep the dose lower and run it shorter.

I've come to like shorter esters and shorter blast now. Most sides take some time to kick in and long cycles just let them set in harder. Short ester, short blast = shorter/easier PCT or shorter cruise. Your body is amazingly adaptable for the good and bad. Do the same thing for too long, it adapts and no longer needs to change.

Now I'm getting side tracked. I love Mast but if you get any body acne sides, be aware...Mast brings it out for me.

Saw Palmetto *may* help block some of the negative sides of mast (prostate, dht, etc). It's worth the few extra bucks to use it on mast cycle.

Lot's of previous threads and valuable information regarding this compound on this site.

Personal cliffs:
Yes, it goes well with test.
Whenever I run masteron, I stick between 600-800mg/week, for 12-14wks. Some guys run more for longer periods, some less.
If I wanted to gain some lean mass and improve strength, masteron did that for me.
If I wanted to shred down, lose bf, and maintain majority of hard earned musculature, masteron did that for me as well.

Ya I’m sure I could have dug around and found what I needed but I know you guys know your shit and I’m trying desperately to get my 500 LOL

Sounds like I’m gonna be adding mast to my cycle for sure. I’m not prone to hair loss as I got a pretty thick head of hair but I also got a big ass forehead that I was born with so I definitely gotta watch that. My hairline recodes I’m outing it instantly.

I did a ton of research and asking on this forum and decided mast was a must for my cycle. Great benefits with not so many negatives. That seems like a high dose though, but everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Here's a good article that outlines the compound pretty well. If for nothing other than the anti estrogen effects and the increased "Free Testosterone" this is a great compliment to your Test base.

https://www.clinicalschizophrenia.org/masteron-drostanolone/

That was a good read thanks. It mentioned dose but didn’t say anything about time frame. If it’s stacked with test should you run it the same amount of time as you’re running your test?

That was a good read thanks. It mentioned dose but didn’t say anything about time frame. If it’s stacked with test should you run it the same amount of time as you’re running your test?

Yes, same length as test

One other thing I would add- if for some reason Mast. doesn't work for you, you can actually use Proviron instead. They are very similar in what they do. And for some odd reason provi doesn't mess w/ my hairline. They are both great compliments to just about any cycle imo. Both can be run longer than most compounds, in most cases w/o any adverse affects imo. Good Luck!

Ahhh Proviron... yes. You can't go wrong with the "Wingman"

I like the video profiles on steroid.com the music is chill as well lol

One other thing I would add- if for some reason Mast. doesn't work for you, you can actually use Proviron instead. They are very similar in what they do. And for some odd reason provi doesn't mess w/ my hairline. They are both great compliments to just about any cycle imo. Both can be run longer than most compounds, in most cases w/o any adverse affects imo. Good Luck!

Good point right there.

For me personally, I always run Masteron in every cycle - also helps with side affects from Tren and works as an anti-estrogen.

Normally I run about 400mg/week.

During TRT, I normally add 50mg of Proviron ED.

Would it be a waste to run w primo

Would it be a waste of money and gear to just get one vial of mast and run 400mgs for 5weeks? What about 200 for 10? Or should I just pull the trigger and buy 3 vials?

I am on it year around with my TRT dose. 200mg Masteron and 200mg of Test. Blast at 800 range. Besides Primo nothing makes me feel better than masteron.

I am on it year around with my TRT dose. 200mg Masteron and 200mg of Test. Blast at 800 range. Besides Primo nothing makes me feel better than masteron.

Man shit gets expensive at that dose

Get Shredded!
What’s yalls tren dosage look like while running this compound?

Opinions on the esters? Any reason why I can’t go with with mast E? Should I Stick once or twice per week if I go that route?

I personally always try to run only long esters and pin a min of 2x per week

How bout anti-E for during the cycle. I will be running 500mg test E/Wk + 500 Mast E/Wk... And was thinking (based I’d what I’ve read) that I should run about 10 mg Nolva daily as well. Im assuming I’m predisposed to gyno because I got it from puberty so I want to be safe. Would that suffice? Or would you recommend another anti-e all together?

And what about clomid 50mg for 20 days for pct?

Sorry for blowing you up with questions but I’m this close to pulling the trigger just want to make sure I get what I need. Thanks in advance .

Back