• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trt labs in middle of cycle

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any way to get them to drop to acceptable levels mid cycle, with our fucking up the cycle too much?

What are you running right now and how far into the cycle are you. What all does your dr test for ? Does he just do test and e2 or are they doing the whole panel. Depending on what you are taking it might be best to stop the cycle or just reschedule the dr appointment for when you are done with your cycle .

What are you running right now and how far into the cycle are you. What all does your dr test for ? Does he just do test and e2 or are they doing the whole panel. Depending on what you are taking it might be best to stop the cycle or just reschedule the dr appointment for when you are done with your cycle .

I haven’t started the cycle or the trt yet. Trt starts next Monday assuming my levels are still below acceptable. He tests for total T free T and estrogen as far as hormones go anyway.

I would definitely wait on the cycle if dr prescribed trt is what you want . It can be a hassle getting to the dose that makes you and the dr happy . You will be taking tons of blood work to get adjusted . Test is cheap so most people just do the trt route without the dr

Don't get overly anxious to start cycling. Doc will probably have you doing a lot of blood work the first 12 months. Once you get that settled, it will probably be every 6-12 months. Then you can start cycling.

Back