• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hot Tub--Yay or Nay?

Hot Tub--Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The wife and I just got back from vacation and we spent a lot of time enjoying the hot tub. So the inevitable conversation came up..."should we get a hot tub?" I have the feeling it's just something fun to do while on vacation and we probably wouldn't spend a bunch of time in it if we had one at home. I kind of put it up there with the trampoline, pool, swing set, and umpteen other things we've had over the years and then got rid of. Am I wrong? Are hot tubs that much fun? Or does the novelty wear off?

I will say...I fight back acne and after just a week of hot tub fun, it cleared it up really well. Pretty amazing, actually. It worked better than anything I've tried up to this point. The downside is it knotted and twisted up my back hair to a crazy extent.

Attachments

• 6sda0qgoZ82UkMj2dcygwrq5W4t1blTlna_818V6cuA.jpg
    6sda0qgoZ82UkMj2dcygwrq5W4t1blTlna_818V6cuA.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 116
Everyone I know who has gotten one has gotten rid of it. It was used alot at first then lost interest. It became a eye sore or a clothing rack eventually. Also if you properly care for one the chemicals can get pricey after awhile especially if it's not being used.

The wife and I just got back from vacation and we spent a lot of time enjoying the hot tub. So the inevitable conversation came up..."should we get a hot tub?" I have the feeling it's just something fun to do while on vacation and we probably wouldn't spend a bunch of time in it if we had one at home. I kind of put it up there with the trampoline, pool, swing set, and umpteen other things we've had over the years and then got rid of. Am I wrong? Are hot tubs that much fun? Or does the novelty wear off?

I will say...I fight back acne and after just a week of hot tub fun, it cleared it up really well. Pretty amazing, actually. It worked better than anything I've tried up to this point. The downside is it knotted and twisted up my back hair to a crazy extent.

I’d go for it. One of the perks is you can use it year around. Where I live a pool is only good for like 4 or 5 months tops. A little more trouble than it worth IMO. If you’ve never hopped in an outdoor hot tub in the middle of winter you’re missing out.

When I finally start building I’m opting out of a pool but I’m gonna do an in ground hot tub in the rear patio right outside the master bedroom. It’s gonna be badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely yes, but that's just me though. We have a heated in ground pool but it's closed half the year, weather.
Nothing helps loosen me up and feel better than soaking 20-30 minutes a few times a week. Especially during the non summer months.

Worse than a pool? I'd think the cover would make them a lot easier.

I once owned a pool and it was a pain in the ass.

I now have my second jacuzzi and they are very simple to maintain. Mainly pH and chlorine is all you need to maintain when owning one.

Change filter on an annual basis and maybe every two or three years drain and clean gel coat but that is rare.

We love ours as it is great after a day of physical activity.

We have a two person jet tub in our master bathroom. Its a lifesaver when you get aches and pains and its zero maintenance compared to a hot tub.

When you plan on retiring?

Retirees use it a lot more often. I’d say it would be a great option for a retired man and his working wife lol

stiff drinks, hot tubs, and bitches!!!

I used to use an ex’s hot tub a lot... something bout a Xanax and a hot tub after a hard days labor followed up by a nice piece of ass really makes life better...

do it!

and get that tattoo while you’re at it !!

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone I know who has gotten one has gotten rid of it. It was used alot at first then lost interest. It became a eye sore or a clothing rack eventually. Also if you properly care for one the chemicals can get pricey after awhile especially if it's not being used.

Agreed. I bought a house that had one on the back deck. Used it quite a lot the first year, a few times the second year, then all I did was spend money on upkeep for 3 more years and didn't use it once. Found someone to take it away, good riddance.

I use mine 15-20 minutes every single day, sometimes twice a day. It’s very easy to keep clean, cheap to run. I start my day every day the same way: coffee, take a dump, soak In the tub. I am so much more relaxed, looser and happy. Best $7k I ever spent

- - - Updated - - -

I use mine 15-20 minutes every single day, sometimes twice a day. It’s very easy to keep clean, cheap to run. I start my day every day the same way: coffee, take a dump, soak In the tub. I am so much more relaxed, looser and happy. Best $7k I ever spent

OK Multi- we have to look @ the big picture here-shave ur back, get rid of the acne, get some pussy. Keep it simple. (no price checks on chemicals, no pro/con lists) Just do it- then invite me over-lol. Seriously- u only live once and life is short- go for it!

OK Multi- we have to look @ the big picture here-shave ur back, get rid of the acne, get some pussy. Keep it simple. (no price checks on chemicals, no pro/con lists) Just do it- then invite me over-lol. Seriously- u only live once and life is short- go for it!

Oddly gay request there fella.
You okay?

When you plan on retiring?

Retirees use it a lot more often. I’d say it would be a great option for a retired man and his working wife lol

stiff drinks, hot tubs, and bitches!!!

I used to use an ex’s hot tub a lot... something bout a Xanax and a hot tub after a hard days labor followed up by a nice piece of ass really makes life better...

do it!

and get that tattoo while you’re at it !!

Retirement is probably still 10+ yrs out...unless they put me out to pasture early. Hot tub, tattoo....mid-life crisis? :funny:

It probably would lead to an uptick in sex though. The horny perv dirty ol' bastard in me will probably spend the cash.

And you thought he just liked old cars...
That's his professional name..

I agree with Heavy on this one..hell just about every thing..or go in 1/2 with the family next door and they house and clean it..you guys just use it..

I got a hot tub in ground and we use it at least 3-5x week for years. We never get bored of it and love ours. I also jump in cold tub and go back and forth 3-4x at the end.

I forgot to mention I got a pool guy that handles the hot tub and pool weekly for us.

did u not see the get some pussy part- and i meant me and my wife smart-ass-lol

Im sorry.. No I didn't.
This was all I saw:
... shave ur back, get rid of the acne, Keep it simple...Just do it- then invite me over-lol.
Sounds like u were giving him grooming tips so when he invites you over, he'd be more attractive to you.
Who can balme u? Nobody wants to feel like their getting boinked by a hairy werewolf.
https://youtu.be/SqzO6gwwWUQ

Im sorry.. No I didn't.
This was all I saw:
... shave ur back, get rid of the acne, Keep it simple...Just do it- then invite me over-lol.
Sounds like u were giving him grooming tips so when he invites you over, he'd be more attractive to you.
Who can balme u? Nobody wants to feel like their getting boinked by a hairy werewolf.
https://youtu.be/SqzO6gwwWUQ

yer momma duz 😉 😉

A hairy hole is nice.
Hairy butt cheeks and facial hair is gross.

u fuckers ARE gay- y'all been hangin out w/ Killy too much!-lol

Just be careful, hot tubs have been used as fruit recruits for years

Back