• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Log VS Review

Log VS Review

• LOG

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • REVIEW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Idk if ppl are really interested in the day to day.... “had chicken today and benched 315 for 10 reps.”

I prefer a mix.

I am trying to do this right now in my “log” but it’s more about “updates” with before pics, pics mid way, and final pics at the end.

Keep the log moving with pertinent updates. That’s important IMO

Make logs simple yet interesting to keep people following...my 2 cents. Post in it at least once per week with updates. To me a hybrid approach can be useful, with a recap review at the end.

Idk if ppl are really interested in the day to day.... “had chicken today and benched 315 for 10 reps.”

I prefer a mix.

I am trying to do this right now in my “log” but it’s more about “updates” with before pics, pics mid way, and final pics at the end.

Keep the log moving with pertinent updates. That’s important IMO

I like what you're doing in yours. A pic is worth a 1000 words. And you're right, the day to day gets a tad tedious. Having said that, I like logs like Max runs. It has chicks, food, and *exactly* what he's done that day as far as gear, food, work/gym, etc. If you're going to do a day to day log, it needs to have something a little extra in it to keep people reading. MK's logs were pretty funny when he was doing one regularly.

For a sponsored log, follow the guidelines and requirements of the sponsor. An unsponsored, free-style log just keep it simple and informative and interesting!

Back