• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UG Admin....Dick

IML Gear Cream!
So he's an idiot for naming another source board and then you did the same thing naming pro muscle....:coffee:
Is your critical thinking and reading comprehension really that bad?

- - - Updated - - -

To be totally honest..
I didn't know back then if I was ever going to be able to return to anything like normal life..And the guys here..past and present..have really helped me in all aspects of life..And I felt a debt was owed..
So,I thought just give back..somewhere new..just try to help..like others did for me...

Truth be told..I didn't know about some of their odd rules..Totally my mistake..Many members were asking me about a certain source..if you know me..you know the Guy..Well this is where I screwed up..I recommend to look at ASF..its my home forum and there's a great bunch there..and that source is there..My mistake..

But calling me a stupid cocksucker on Xmas eve of maybe my last one with my girl...over an honest mistake..So I apologized and assured him it would never happen again..

But the guy has been behind my back monitoring all my PM's..chats..creepy
The other day a member asked me for some pics...due to my crappy phone I can't send them via their site...So,I gave him my secure addy...All hell broke loose!!
He's on the chat giving Mods orders..to dig..Like really 4 months after being demoted and banned from certain threads..basicslly the red headed stepchild..I see now I was the example of what he will do to others that creep out beyond the UG..

What a Communist Bastard...you can't do this or that..but the Cherry on Top..is how we are all informants,under cover DEA,oh the shit this guy slings about us..I finally had to tell him"that's my home forum,Back-Off"...

So there I layed it out..Did I F up??? Yeah...but I gave him my word it Would Never happen again.. still being punished for it..thats BS..
He's an Asshole..I I still have the Freedom to choose where I lay my hat..What a strange little man

This is what happens when you just try to do the Good thing...

Sounds like he is a paranoid libtard. I wouldn't sweat it in the least bit. Just ditch that bitch! I agree with you that THIS PLACE can and does save lives. Saved mine....many homies here even if they disike me, I read what they wrote and took their opinions into consideration.

Is your critical thinking and reading comprehension really that bad?

I'm the first to admit that some shit goes right over my head but one thing I do know is you like to attack people on this board, he's an idiot and I need to work on my critical thinking, riiiight!! but at the end of the day, who gives a fuck what some board owner thinks, it's about protecting each other, like who would give 10 seconds of their time to some asshole who means zero in reality acting like
hes in control of something that hes not, thats what makes ASF the better than most, the owner don't power trip, feel free to check my writing skills and puntuation...:coffee:

So I guess I'm a dick for defending Church too..Right??
I don't give a shit what you might think 84...
Anybody calls me a stupid cocksucker on Xmas eve better have his orders in..

Let me bring you up to speed...Im on borrowed time now and I've got some things unfinished..that need resolve..and I'm pretty damn sure I'm headed downstairs in the end...so I'm already wet..whats another 9 pints..Get the point??

There's nothing half about that..So if you know that going in...dont cry Wolf when that day comes..

And when the fuck did Abmins start telling their members where they can and can't go???
You might need some critical thinking if you are allowing that kind of crap..and it's UG bodybuilding
What's next what books ..music..people to ban
.That is exactly how control starts...

I'm actually over it all just going to miss some of the Great people over there..some have a ton of experience and different ideas that are a nice change..I Will miss the people that welcomed me and friends I made but..that Guy..needs to wake up and realize no one is safe in this game and people still have the right to choose..and anyone trying to prevent that...Is the Real Problem..

Yes Sir
It's my home away from home..I have deep roots here and true friends..
I'm not going until I have to... hoping the Deep South has an Internet cafe..

Get Shredded!
Okay good then!
Care to share some respectful pics of your hole?

I'm actually over it all just going to miss some of the Great people over there..some have a ton of experience and different ideas that are a nice change..I Will miss the people that welcomed me and friends I made but..that Guy..needs to wake up and realize no one is safe in this game and people still have the right to choose..and anyone trying to prevent that...Is the Real Problem..
Man i dont even remember the thread ur speaking of on ug, thats the board i call home, but im also here, and on prom (mainly there for the smatest doctor types ive met including doggcrapp dante, and a few others)

I apologize if u were met with contemp and felt like they were bashing u... Hell. I may have even stated something positive about gc myself over there...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back