• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UG Admin....Dick

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Honestly don't think I've ever ran across a more disillusioned and childish human...Today a man's word ....nothing to some...you forgive me but I punish you..Basically the just of what happened..Ive been a member there because I had a lot of down time...Bedridden..so I joined UG..some great knowledgeable people there..far to many really..but this total Ass...admin..is slamming this forum...but don't say shit about mine..how we are all getting time and my fav...all lyers..So,this guy...blocks post that put the cross hairs on him...if that's not control..his members are Told not to come here maybe anywhere else..or he will demote them...

Half of the month I'm spitting blood and this insecure ass monkey wants to get under my skin..by calling me a stupid cocksucker on....the 1st VaCa in 5yrs with my girl,on Christmas Eve...in beautiful Helen Ga..

NEVER talk or say something to a person on the net...you wouldn't say to a person in the mall..Because no one is safe..and I really had to spell it out to him..I guess he told me what he wanted me to hear..So his word is shit.. Knowing how he is...he will either do one of 2 things...respond here or elsewhere.. Can't say..not sure he has a spine..

Remember when he spills his rebuttal...we are lyers,cheats and cops...Or he could Man up and earn some respect..

What place you referring to?

That's it
I signed up there ages ago but abandoned it after getting hounded over there. The admin there is a bit of a hardass for damn sure.

Once in a while I just go to the front page and scan the what's new. I don't even log into my account there.

Are we not enough for you any more? Do you have to go looking for something new, someplace else? We feel betrayed. Go sleep on the couch tonight!
Lol...OP must be feeling the tren rush tonight! :roflmao:

Honestly don't think I've ever ran across a more disillusioned and childish human...Today a man's word ....nothing to some...you forgive me but I punish you..Basically the just of what happened..Ive been a member there because I had a lot of down time...Bedridden..so I joined UG..some great knowledgeable people there..far to many really..but this total Ass...admin..is slamming this forum...but don't say shit about mine..how we are all getting time and my fav...all lyers..So,this guy...blocks post that put the cross hairs on him...if that's not control..his members are Told not to come here maybe anywhere else..or he will demote them...

Half of the month I'm spitting blood and this insecure ass monkey wants to get under my skin..by calling me a stupid cocksucker on....the 1st VaCa in 5yrs with my girl,on Christmas Eve...in beautiful Helen Ga..

NEVER talk or say something to a person on the net...you wouldn't say to a person in the mall..Because no one is safe..and I really had to spell it out to him..I guess he told me what he wanted me to hear..So his word is shit.. Knowing how he is...he will either do one of 2 things...respond here or elsewhere.. Can't say..not sure he has a spine..

Remember when he spills his rebuttal...we are lyers,cheats and cops...Or he could Man up and earn some respect..
Wow i must of missed something at the UG,. Thats my main board and never saw any craziness going on... Sorry this happened, i like the board myself, but some may not

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm on there too. I signed up at 5 or 6 different boards off the jump not knowing which one is/was better. I spend more time on here, even though you guys are pricks.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Are we not enough for you any more? Do you have to go looking for something new, someplace else? We feel betrayed. Go sleep on the couch tonight!

Thanks Brother
I needed that..fuck that Ahole...
BTW..if you get to spend a few yrs going from bed to couch.. don't go looking around..

To be totally honest..
I didn't know back then if I was ever going to be able to return to anything like normal life..And the guys here..past and present..have really helped me in all aspects of life..And I felt a debt was owed..
So,I thought just give back..somewhere new..just try to help..like others did for me...

Truth be told..I didn't know about some of their odd rules..Totally my mistake..Many members were asking me about a certain source..if you know me..you know the Guy..Well this is where I screwed up..I recommend to look at ASF..its my home forum and there's a great bunch there..and that source is there..My mistake..

But calling me a stupid cocksucker on Xmas eve of maybe my last one with my girl...over an honest mistake..So I apologized and assured him it would never happen again..

But the guy has been behind my back monitoring all my PM's..chats..creepy
The other day a member asked me for some pics...due to my crappy phone I can't send them via their site...So,I gave him my secure addy...All hell broke loose!!
He's on the chat giving Mods orders..to dig..Like really 4 months after being demoted and banned from certain threads..basicslly the red headed stepchild..I see now I was the example of what he will do to others that creep out beyond the UG..

What a Communist Bastard...you can't do this or that..but the Cherry on Top..is how we are all informants,under cover DEA,oh the shit this guy slings about us..I finally had to tell him"that's my home forum,Back-Off"...

So there I layed it out..Did I F up??? Yeah...but I gave him my word it Would Never happen again.. still being punished for it..thats BS..
He's an Asshole..I I still have the Freedom to choose where I lay my hat..What a strange little man

This is what happens when you just try to do the Good thing...

Once you get to know us...and you start to become pricks..it all works in the end...
Just give it some time..

To be totally honest..
I didn't know back then if I was ever going to be able to return to anything like normal life..And the guys here..past and present..have really helped me in all aspects of life..And I felt a debt was owed..
So,I thought just give back..somewhere new..just try to help..like others did for me...

Truth be told..I didn't know about some of their odd rules..Totally my mistake..Many members were asking me about a certain source..if you know me..you know the Guy..Well this is where I screwed up..I recommend to look at ASF..its my home forum and there's a great bunch there..and that source is there..My mistake..

But calling me a stupid cocksucker on Xmas eve of maybe my last one with my girl...over an honest mistake..So I apologized and assured him it would never happen again..

But the guy has been behind my back monitoring all my PM's..chats..creepy
The other day a member asked me for some pics...due to my crappy phone I can't send them via their site...So,I gave him my secure addy...All hell broke loose!!
He's on the chat giving Mods orders..to dig..Like really 4 months after being demoted and banned from certain threads..basicslly the red headed stepchild..I see now I was the example of what he will do to others that creep out beyond the UG..

What a Communist Bastard...you can't do this or that..but the Cherry on Top..is how we are all informants,under cover DEA,oh the shit this guy slings about us..I finally had to tell him"that's my home forum,Back-Off"...

So there I layed it out..Did I F up??? Yeah...but I gave him my word it Would Never happen again.. still being punished for it..thats BS..
He's an Asshole..I I still have the Freedom to choose where I lay my hat..What a strange little man

This is what happens when you just try to do the Good thing...
So you mentioning ASF over there must have triggered the UG admin big time perhaps he had a bad experience with this forum. Sometimes I just don’t understand people....

Plus this place is way sicker
It's like IFC
Always On..Slightly OFF
Well I for 1 feel betrayed- And I thought u were faithful to your bro's Z-man. Well @ least Mr. Church got some free advertising on the UG- At least ur faithful to someone-lol

UGmuscle? If so then you’re most likely not telling the whole story. They protect the members from shit sources over there. Dutch got the boot. Any complaints about a source and they handle it immediately. Also yes you’re an idiot if you think it’s okay to recommend another source board on a source board. I’d never come on here and recommend a source from somewhere else or tell guys to check out another source board. I think you sound like whiney bitch who’s telling half truths.
also as for Mindless, I could imagine that you wouldn’t be welcome over there you’re useless and at other places usually expect members to contribute something.

my main board is pro muscle not ug but it’s a good board

UGmuscle? If so then you’re most likely not telling the whole story. They protect the members from shit sources over there. Dutch got the boot. Any complaints about a source and they handle it immediately. Also yes you’re an idiot if you think it’s okay to recommend another source board on a source board. I’d never come on here and recommend a source from somewhere else or tell guys to check out another source board. I think you sound like whiney bitch who’s telling half truths.
also as for Mindless, I could imagine that you wouldn’t be welcome over there you’re useless and at other places usually expect members to contribute something.

Damn bro, that's a little harsh there considering u don't know all the facts- neither do i and really don't give a shit. But i do think someone that's been on this board for almost 8 years deserves a little more respect than that. And he's NOT a whiney little bitch and he's not an idiot- I know him and u ought to get to know someone before u jump to conclusions like that. But maybe that's what u do- and imo Mindless is cool too. U certainly have a right to ur opinion, just like I have a right to disagree w/u. Have a nice day!

So he's an idiot for naming another source board and then you did the same thing naming pro muscle....:coffee:

So he's an idiot for naming another source board and then you did the same thing naming pro muscle....:coffee:
I didn’t recommend people go there or recommend a source from there. I was being transparent.

Back