• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finasteride

Catman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got a script for this for some hairloss/ minor acne treatment. Are there any guys currently using it and if so where is a good place to start. As of now they have me using 1mg daily and i have 90 days worth also have minoxidil. Just curious if anyone here has much experience with it or some good results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used it but quit due to completely destroying my sex drive. Started at 1mg ED then stopped because of side.

Few months later tried again at 1mg EOD but ran into same problem. Also felt it was hurting my motivation to lift, etc.

I will say it worked and stopped shedding, but not worth the sides to me.

I’m sticking to RU58841, minox, and a derma stamp and have had better results with no sides.

Everyone reacts differently though. Try it out and see how it goes.

Been on 1 mg a day so far no side effects. Still able to get boners so figure im good ill keep going see what happens

I’ve used it but quit due to completely destroying my sex drive. Started at 1mg ED then stopped because of side.

Few months later tried again at 1mg EOD but ran into same problem. Also felt it was hurting my motivation to lift, etc.

I’m sticking to RU58841, minox, and a derma stamp and have had better results with no sides.

Wouldn’t RU theoretically have the same possible sides as it’s an anti androgen?

are u natural or were you running test at the time?

Been on 1 mg a day so far no side effects. Still able to get boners so figure im good ill keep going see what happens

Is it improving ur acne as well? I have used finasteride in the past.. I didnt have libido issues but was also blasting gear

Some guys love it others hate is due to the sexual side effect. I won't touch it. There is now a pill version minoxidal 2.5milligram for hair loss and I hear no sexual side effect. Haven't used it or read much about it, so you would have to do a little study.

Back