• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sidelined by injuries

Nasty-Bam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How does anyone stay sane when they get side lined with an injury and have to get surgery. Currently I’m 5 days post op on my right pec tear and some shoulder surgery. Basically I’m stuck in a sling 24/7 even sleeping in a recliner can’t even take a shower so my poor girl has to wash me . I’ve been trying to go on walks just to stay active but not being in the gym is killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly how you feel, Im having surgery on my left pec & left rotator cuff this Thursday. Its killing me not to be able to workout I've been doing cardio on the stationary bike and elliptical. I hope you a speedy recovery brother,

I just had hernia surgery Thursday and I feel you brother

I know exactly how you feel, Im having surgery on my left pec & left rotator cuff this Thursday. Its killing me not to be able to workout I've been doing cardio on the stationary bike and elliptical. I hope you a speedy recovery brother,

I appreciate it, and same to you man. I started my bpc and tb500 protocol the day i got home.

I 've been reading up on those 2 peptides & also hgh. I was wondering if the bpc & tb500 is mixed with bac water or not.

I 've been reading up on those 2 peptides & also hgh. I was wondering if the bpc & tb500 is mixed with bac water or not.

Usually you have to order the bac water and reconstitute them unless you get the nasal spray one I’ve seen at a few different companies, I’m not sure how well that works though.

Back