• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Get Shredded!
Arizona audit confirms Biden won. Actually that he got 99 more votes than were officially tabulated and Chump got 261 less than were counted on the day of election. Trump owes the American people an apology for slandering our democracy and everyone who has donated money based on his BS should demand a refund.
Those are just the numbers from the hand recount portion of the audit which is no surprise. Wait for the rest of it.

Are they releasing info early?

"To all those trying to spin the Arizona Audit, spin this:

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County alone is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona as a whole.

Should have never been certified.
#Decertify"

Attachments

• FABPtipVcBAK79l.jpg
    FABPtipVcBAK79l.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 61
242405480_4317154548380999_2733532885973041842_n.jpg

Yeah, they did release info early and even this audit showed Biden won by even more votes. No spin.
Are they releasing info early?

"To all those trying to spin the Arizona Audit, spin this:

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County alone is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona as a whole.

Should have never been certified.
#Decertify"

Yeah, they did release info early and even this audit showed Biden won by even more votes. No spin.

No sir they did not release any info , it comes at 4pm

All you are doing is seeing the MSM regurgitate old news. The old "hand count' did show that Biden won. If you count a cheated deck of cards twice, it still cheats sir.

This is a forensics audit, this determines far more then a hand count sir. This breaks down all the fraud etc, etc.

And look at this. Ironic the Biden Admin wants to now claim a "shutdown" is looming due to the "pandemic"

LMAO

White House to tell U.S. agencies to prepare for first government shutdown of pandemic

• Officials stress the preparations are part of standard practice but come amid multiple vexing fiscal fights in Washington

• “This would be the first shutdown during a declaration of national emergency,” Hoagland said. “In the midst of an ongoing pandemic and non-resolved issues related to the delta virus, to have a shutdown of some of the major federal agencies would add unbelievable complications to our ability to recover.”

• The new shutdown warnings come amid a series of rapid developments in Washington over multiple concurrent fiscal fights, including the president’s economic agenda and a looming debt ceiling cliff that if not resolved in weeks could plunge the economy into recession.

Wes... You must be devistated.
I know babe.. You'll be okay tho.
You're one of the few highly intelligent Trump supporters that fell for it.
I can see how he managed to dupe the rest of em.. But you??
So now what fella?
There are no false flags to detract from the facts.
No excuses.
He lost.
... and he lost by a higher margin than originally reported.
You don't have to support Biden (I sure don't). but al least now you can call the entire administration a scam.
I'm betting ur pretty pissed.
Tough times.... Tough times indeed.

Yes sir, it was released early from the Cyber Ninjas. I trust my sources more than Twitter and Donald Trump's blog. You will see. No need to argue about it.
No sir they did not release any info , it comes at 4pm

All you are doing is seeing the MSM regurgitate old news. The old "hand count' did show that Biden won. If you count a cheated deck of cards twice, it still cheats sir.

This is a forensics audit, this determines far more then a hand count sir. This breaks down all the fraud etc, etc.

And look at this. Ironic the Biden Admin wants to now claim a "shutdown" is looming due to the "pandemic"

LMAO

White House to tell U.S. agencies to prepare for first government shutdown of pandemic

• Officials stress the preparations are part of standard practice but come amid multiple vexing fiscal fights in Washington

• “This would be the first shutdown during a declaration of national emergency,” Hoagland said. “In the midst of an ongoing pandemic and non-resolved issues related to the delta virus, to have a shutdown of some of the major federal agencies would add unbelievable complications to our ability to recover.”

• The new shutdown warnings come amid a series of rapid developments in Washington over multiple concurrent fiscal fights, including the president’s economic agenda and a looming debt ceiling cliff that if not resolved in weeks could plunge the economy into recession.

Audit Results Explained :
Imagine you deposit 1 million dollars into the bank, but 100k worth of it was fake money.
The bank will count the deposit and confirm you gave them 1 million dollars.
Finally the bank will check each bill and discover that 100,000 dollars of the money deposited was counterfeit.
You do not get to keep 1 million dollars.
You get to keep 900 thousand dollars.
Guess what?
You also get a quick trip to jail.
The audit report draft says the ballots they counted essentially matched the original count as reported by the county.
The MSM has been shouting this from the rooftops.
What the MSM didn't tell you is that there are MORE FRAUDULENT BALLOTS THAN BIDEN "WON" BY!

Wes... You must be devistated.
I know babe.. You'll be okay tho.
You're one of the few highly intelligent Trump supporters that fell for it.
I can see how he managed to dupe the rest of em.. But you??
So now what fella?
There are no false flags to detract from the facts.
No excuses.
He lost.
... and he lost by a higher margin than originally reported.
You don't have to support Biden (I sure don't). but al least now you can call the entire administration a scam.
I'm betting ur pretty pissed.
Tough times.... Tough times indeed.

I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself.

It doesn’t matter to these “highly intelligent” democrat voters. They’re so smart math is racist and Biden is better than orange man bad.

we Trump voters are just super duper stupid. We just keep paying taxes so these highly intelligent democrats can get free HIV medication and all limp wristed coffee flavors there stretched out buttholes could ever want.

we are so dumb to think Biden was not the most popular pedophile President in the world.

if you voted for Biden. You deserve everything you get from this admin. Congratulations smarty pants.

Arizona audit confirms Biden won. Actually that he got 99 more votes than were officially tabulated and Chump got 261 less than were counted on the day of election. Trump owes the American people an apology for slandering our democracy and everyone who has donated money based on his BS should demand a refund.
For the guys stating Biden won..I'm glad you are accepting those numbers as fact, for then you will have to accept the rest of the numbers in the report as fact...

Soon as Biden apologizes for murdering US troops, maybe...

Apologies... what a maroon :anal:

It will be interesting if these 40000 illegal votes get any traction. I am betting not. That works out to be about 2% of votes cast were not valid. That puts 5 blue states and one red state in the target of potential flip… and you could even throw Michigan in as a 6th as that was just outside of 2%. Again, I think we are stuck with joe and the train wrecks fir another 3 plus years. But it definitely fires up the need for all states vote the same. Can’t board a plane in Florida differently than California. We need it fixed. If Florida can have all votes completed with in hours of polls closing these other states have to do the same!!

It showed for me, but it took a few minutes before they moved the video to the presentation, lol.

Yeah, they finally started showing everything. A tad boring for that first guy, but one thing I did pick up...you could probably flip any close election with just the voter self fucked up ballots. :thumbsdown:

Who the hell knows what to even believe any more. Just pure insanity 24x7.
I do know that brainless (modern day) libturdz are pure retard / cowards though.

Simply not true. Here is some truth though. Biden is President and will remain President because he was voted in by the people and there has not been nor will there ever be any evidence of widespread election fraud. Listen to GJ. You guys can make up all kinds of what if scenarios but what if scenarios are not evidence. Biden is President because of the real evidence.

Back