• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

IML Gear Cream!
When every single state is audited

It will prove the fraud was a pattern in every State

4712a921f8f27cbf8e5651ce3d906935.E_MJh9lX0AkkLKe

Every sate??
These morons have been trying to count just ONE state's votes.
What's taking so long?
Meaningless procedure.
Hahah

In the Newsom recall vote in Cali

Dozens of people came forward to complain. When they went to vote, they were told "they had already voted".

This is being reported on a mass scale in at least 1 district so far.

So yeah...they cheated again LOL

It's the only way they can win.
No one can honestly say that the majority of the country wants open borders, bearded tranny's in bathrooms with girls, sex ed for kindergarteners, higher taxes for everyone, defunded police, etc.
Look at all major cess pool cities......all run by democrats for decades.
Republicans aren't much better, mind you. In fact, majority are right in bed with the dems......the uniparty.

Newsom what a complete jackass

He was standing around cheering w his hands up in the air. As if he "won".

Mother F'r. You just got recalled.

All you did was hold onto a seat that you were supposed to have, except your a major POS in a terrible POS run state🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Newsom what a complete jackass

He was standing around cheering w his hands up in the air. As if he "won".

Mother F'r. You just got recalled.

All you did was hold onto a seat that you were supposed to have, except your a major POS in a terrible POS run state嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐

So he did get recalled? fill me in... haven't had time to keep up with all the bullshit in the world lately!!!

So he did get recalled? fill me in... haven't had time to keep up with all the bullshit in the world lately!!!

He won, CA is so lost. The taxes, the fuel prices the homeless, the prices of everything, the corporations leaving, the lockdowns, the crime, the letting criminals out of jails and it goes on and on.

Newsome celebrated with a speech saying his not being recalled means people want vaccine mandates. CA gets what they deserve.

It's the only way they can win.
No one can honestly say that the majority of the country wants open borders, bearded tranny's in bathrooms with girls, sex ed for kindergarteners, higher taxes for everyone, defunded police, etc.
Look at all major cess pool cities......all run by democrats for decades.
Republicans aren't much better, mind you. In fact, majority are right in bed with the dems......the uniparty.

That’s because democrat voters are low life's. They try to save face by saying that they don’t want these things but they always vote for the party that is pushing these things. All the dems of the forum, It’s pretty easy to see through their bs.

He won, CA is so lost. The taxes, the fuel prices the homeless, the prices of everything, the corporations leaving, the lockdowns, the crime, the letting criminals out of jails and it goes on and on.

Newsome celebrated with a speech saying his not being recalled means people want vaccine mandates. CA gets what they deserve.

Well, if they are that fucking stupid....that's on them.... Though, I suspect he cheated as they typically do. Californians are just going to have to realize it is time to fight or die.

Wake me up when they find something worth talking about

AdorableHandmadeIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

Arizona state senator Tony Navarrete, a Democrat from Phoenix, was arrested on Thursday on multiple charges including counts of sexual conduct with a minor.

He is one of the AZ Senators blocking the way on the Audit, and election reform in general.

Get Shredded!

Cmon you know that shit was rigged bwhahah
Arizona state senator Tony Navarrete, a Democrat from Phoenix, was arrested on Thursday on multiple charges including counts of sexual conduct with a minor.

He is one of the AZ Senators blocking the way on the Audit, and election reform in general.
All those democrats/libtards are trash ....

More evidence that voter fraud isn't real....

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots
By Jon Levine
August 29, 2020

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception.

MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER!

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/FannKfann/status/1439052940824563718?s=19
Maricopa County finally handed everything over. I wouldn't doubt it if they push next Friday's date back while they go over the new evidence.
Thats what I'm worried about...

I think they have enough right now to decertify and should not delay the results next week.

At this point they know the gigs up and they are just trying to drag it out as long as they can..

Some savvy Democrats see this and are starting to jump ship.

Not to mention balless RINOS are also trying to get on the audit bandwagon and the American First agenda...we know who you are you fuckn chameleons

https://twitter.com/FannKfann/status/1439052940824563718?s=19
Maricopa County finally handed everything over. I wouldn't doubt it if they push next Friday's date back while they go over the new evidence.

If mind blowing evidence of voter fraud is found and can be proven do you think it will come out? In other words do you think they will make it public? I mean I know am covinced voter fraud happened, but do we honestly think if mind blowing shit is apparent they will release ? ...Im interested in other states forensic audits

If mind blowing evidence of voter fraud is found and can be proven do you think it will come out? In other words do you think they will make it public? I mean I know am covinced voter fraud happened, but do we honestly think if mind blowing shit is apparent they will release ? ...Im interested in other states forensic audits
Whole lotta NOPE!! they wont let it get out just like they have bairly started to get to durham and all those involved in a false flag ru ssian hoax....

We will never know the truth.... It would be to damning against those eleite who are in the house and keep padding their pockets while the country keeps sliding down hill....

The Audit is DUE tommorrow

Will it really come out? ANd if it does, what will they do to spin it, or keep it out of the news cycle?

False flag? Racial Crime? Major celebrity or politician death? Shooting?
Communication Blackout? Internet outage?

What are you expecting to see?

REPORT: ‘BALLOT TRAFFICKING WILL SOON BE EXPOSED ON A MASSIVE SCALE’ IN ARIZONA, GEORGIA, MICHIGAN, PENNSYLVANIA, WISCONSIN

• True the Vote, an election integrity group conducting an investigation into voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election, says massive ballot trafficking occurred in multiple states across the country and will soon be exposed.
  • “Our findings reveal overwhelming evidence of ballot trafficking,” Catherine Engelbrecht president of True the Vote said earlier this month. “This is a massive undertaking.”
  • “Once all six states are completed to the best of our ability,” she said, referring to Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, “and if at that point law enforcement still has not acted, we will publicly release it all.”
  • Using mobile and GPS data, True the Vote was able to undercover, “the travel patterns of ballot traffickers to ballot dropboxes,” in the six different states considered hotspots for voter fraud in the 2020 election.
  • “To test our trafficking theory, we acquired over ten trillion location-based cell signals in major metropolitan areas across six states,” Engelbrecht added. “Initially, we worked with whistleblowers and witnesses, but soon enough, the data alone told the tale. Using mobile and GPS data, we mapped the travel patterns of ballot traffickers to ballot dropboxes.”
  • The election integrity group has obtained video surveillance data and is “successfully finding video evidence that corroborates the digital data and supports the need for full investigations by law enforcement.”
Source: rsbn.com

IML Gear Cream!
The Audit is DUE tommorrow

Will it really come out? ANd if it does, what will they do to spin it, or keep it out of the news cycle?

False flag? Racial Crime? Major celebrity or politician death? Shooting?
Communication Blackout? Internet outage?

What are you expecting to see?

REPORT: ‘BALLOT TRAFFICKING WILL SOON BE EXPOSED ON A MASSIVE SCALE’ IN ARIZONA, GEORGIA, MICHIGAN, PENNSYLVANIA, WISCONSIN

• True the Vote, an election integrity group conducting an investigation into voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election, says massive ballot trafficking occurred in multiple states across the country and will soon be exposed.
  • “Our findings reveal overwhelming evidence of ballot trafficking,” Catherine Engelbrecht president of True the Vote said earlier this month. “This is a massive undertaking.”
  • “Once all six states are completed to the best of our ability,” she said, referring to Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, “and if at that point law enforcement still has not acted, we will publicly release it all.”
  • Using mobile and GPS data, True the Vote was able to undercover, “the travel patterns of ballot traffickers to ballot dropboxes,” in the six different states considered hotspots for voter fraud in the 2020 election.
  • “To test our trafficking theory, we acquired over ten trillion location-based cell signals in major metropolitan areas across six states,” Engelbrecht added. “Initially, we worked with whistleblowers and witnesses, but soon enough, the data alone told the tale. Using mobile and GPS data, we mapped the travel patterns of ballot traffickers to ballot dropboxes.”
  • The election integrity group has obtained video surveillance data and is “successfully finding video evidence that corroborates the digital data and supports the need for full investigations by law enforcement.”
Source: rsbn.com

Won't matter what is shown. People simply do not care. You would think dems would want a out for voting Biden. But they're too stubborn and would have to admit we were right and Trump really won.

The Dems are occupied at the moment with looming shutdown/debt ceiling so they are probably gonna have to rely on their propaganda outlets to black it out or "fact check it"..foxnews will be the most interesting seeing how they called AZ first...

The Dems are occupied at the moment with looming shutdown/debt ceiling so they are probably gonna have to rely on their propaganda outlets to black it out or "fact check it"..foxnews will be the most interesting seeing how they called AZ first...

Sorry man fox won't even talk about it.
Newsmax or OAN.

Sorry man fox won't even talk about it.
Newsmax or OAN.
Yeah I know so, I'm wondering what tactic they will take when its blatantly obvious..they probably won't say shit until AZ is decertified..fkn fox what a shame, they are the controlled opposition.

I'm an Independent but honestly I have liked www.RSBNetwork.com

They have covered Trump very honestly and fairly.

I think it's a Republican website, but nevertheless I find them to have very good info.

Yeah I know so, I'm wondering what tactic they will take when its blatantly obvious..they probably won't say shit until AZ is decertified..fkn fox what a shame, they are the controlled opposition.

The tactic has already been deployed... They have called it a partisan audit paid for by people looking for a specific outcome. No evidence presented will be taken seriously at this point. Right now the audit is relying on forensic findings or basically trying to prove that the ballots counted were fake based on printing discrepancies ect ect.. Which means that another party will simply have to make up and explanation for it.. Assuming they even acknowledge it at all..

It has already been cast a right wing conspiracy theory... The job is done.

Guys you do know that the Election Fraud computer evidence is headed to the Supreme Court prior to Thanksgiving?

Friday at 1pm Arizona time is pure indication whatever it is will not be covered. You want it to fly under the people’s radar announce it on Friday at 4pm eastern time. They could show a half million vote error and not a damn thing will happen. It will be vilified as wrong and put back in the hole it came out of. They know it and quite frankly the country could careless unfortunately

Arizona audit confirms Biden won. Actually that he got 99 more votes than were officially tabulated and Chump got 261 less than were counted on the day of election. Trump owes the American people an apology for slandering our democracy and everyone who has donated money based on his BS should demand a refund.

Back